Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veronica@1988 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
im serios i went to veritaserum.com on the home page see where the first jk rowling pic is at the end she says that 7th book is the last book i was shocked
veronica@1988 thumbnail
im sorry you cant see the pic i cant either i dont know why
goody2shoes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi

yes the 7th book is the last book, but jk rowling told everyone she was only going to make seven books wen she finished writing the first harry potter and the philosophers stone.
sweet freedom thumbnail

very, very sad. wot ami gonna do wen there all over. i wont have anything to look forward to 😭

** Too many smileys are not allowed here**

Edited by radz_2cool - 18 years ago
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

😭
when i read the first one, i didnt think i wood get this caught up and as the next books have been releasing, i finally realize the 7th one is the last one and how much i am going to miss hp books, the excitement of waiting, the stories.....oh man....i hope someone convinces her to continue the hp line.......harry's kid and voldemorts kid😆 now that wood be cool

uvcraziestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
last bookhow will i live wdoiout hp n dan each yr i w8 for something dis yr it was both d pic n book aww nooo it shudnt end how will i live widout hp 😭   ðŸ˜­
veronica@1988 thumbnail
i know rite wat m i goin to luk up to 😭
|iami5o4| thumbnail
Well, everyone knew that Harry Potter will come to an end eventually. So... there's no reason to 😭

Anywho~! I think 7 books is just about enough. Well, for my anyway. ^.^
remixfan thumbnail
i am gng on reading the sixth book every page more than a 100 times.and after the seventh book .oh no this cant be happenning 😭