Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: xoHarshaxo

This is Fun.
You guys wana move to a Chat club csz i am sure we are spamming.

😆In a sec Harsha. Esha-i do the emotional blackmailing. It's not going to work. Jake was already mine! You can have half of Taylor okay?
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jot: u get whole jake, i get no jake, and only half taylor. fine be that way. HMPH.
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1380607

Guys just come here. Lets continue this business meeting 🤣
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: xoHarshaxo

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1380607

Guys just come here. Lets continue this business meeting 🤣

I'm there...waiting for Esha.😡😆
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think Esha is hiding.
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice discussion going on guys !!!!

I don't know I would be upset or not !! but its a fact....Bella would be better with Jake....I'm not at all in team Jake...only Edward for me....but if we look at it that why...Edward is a Vampire....he is not at all good for any human....he too himself admit this thing that at the end of the day he is a soulless monster who belongs to Hell.(this is really difficult for me to write). If in real world this was to happen so Bella would have gone with Jake as he is healthy for her...I know he is a werewolf,short tempered and can hurt Bella...but in the book its given that if he give up to that wolf thing(that's not easy though) he can be human again. but again when one day he will find a girl, other than Bella, on whom he can imprint...Bella would be left behind like Leah...so I think Edward being a vampire can wait for that day to come so that he can give his shoulder to Bella at that time !!!!!!

Obviously to see "my"Edward hurt I would be hurt too....but I know Edward would be happy to see Bella Happy....as we all know Edward can do "everything" to just make his Bella Happy !!!!!
And he always give Bella her choices...its her who always chooses right thing(or wrong things according to jake).

Edward is really a unselfish guy....and to be in team Edward ...I don't think i would have killed SM for doing that !!! Anyway...that's not the scene...Bella is with Edward and they did lived Happily ever after !!!!😃😆😆

PS. these are my views...no offense to anyone!!😃
UnderControl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i would have been really sad, perhaps even killed 😆, if she wud have chosen Jake in his stead and frankly i don't have real reasons for it . i just lovee Edwella.. Edward, of course, for all those million reasons but Edwella, together are so complete. i really didn't like the kiss thing too, but then when i thought over it, i thought it was fair for all - Bella and Jake and even Edward, cuz he knew Bella had realized what she was to put at stake, what she would lose, if she chose the path she chose. He wanted Bella to have her choice. So, what all happened, in the end, when i finished BD, i was all happy. i think SM did a pretty good job. and though jake didn't get Bella, the girl he loved, but in the end she did give him Renesmee which was quite fair. : )
fly_chick thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Esha_423-

Jot: u get whole jake, i get no jake, and only half taylor. fine be that way. HMPH.

Hey guys- what about me- don't i get Jake- i love him as much as you guys do maybe even more 😆

Btw i agree with you Alina- jake would be a healthier relationship for bella but she doesn't deserve either jake or edward

Edited by fly_chick - 13 years ago
-KimSungHyun- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i like jacob i want her 2 be with him
but dnt worry dear
in story bella is with edward
i knew so dnt worry
so bella and edward forever and ever !!!!!!!!

eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: fly_chick

Hey guys- what about me- don't i get Jake- i love him as much as you guys do maybe even more 😆

Ah. YOU too? JOT, come quick, 😲😡🤣