Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nik_ita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nazia.icycool

oh god nikki mujhe to kuch kuch hota hai..i think i should stop imagining things ya!!!..im dying to see mishal's performance 😆 😆 ..dil mein khalbali horahi hai 😆

yea.....don't think much now.......abhi aisa ho raha hai pata nahi dekhne ke baad kya hoga.........😉😆
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: gp00

"Till then..."

It seems in the next 2 weeks, Dutta-Naku's romance will become stronger and Dutta will likely confront Anna, per the article. So the major twist in 2 weeks has to be one of two things: 1) Naku's true roop is revealed OR 2) Anna reveals that Naku is NOT behind Supriya's betrayal.

I don't think Anna knows anything about Kala or BH being involved in Dutta's shaadi-fiasco(that is if he himself is not the BH)! He only knows what everybody else does i.e. Dutta's bride eloped on the wedding day with the help of Nakusha!
nazia.icycool thumbnail
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

I don't think Anna knows anything about Kala or BH being involved in Dutta's shaadi-fiasco(that is if he himself is not the BH)! He only knows what everybody else does i.e. Dutta's bride eloped on the wedding day with the help of Nakusha!

mm..but he must have thought who helped supriya!!anna must have inquired abt it!& might as well knw that there is sum1 from the house who did all this..??afterall he did all the jasoosi abt dutta and then came to knock him down ..wat say??*shakki nazar*
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Nope , as far as I remember. Anna does know what happened in Sups case. Someone mentioned this to Bhaou few weeks back. So iam sure its Anna who is gonna reveal to Dutta that Nakku is not the culprit. Not sure if Anna will expose Kala ........... but Iam sure he will definetly let Dutta know that Nakku is not the one.

Anna cant see Dutta happy and when the moment of his death arises, he will make sure all he can to torment Dutta further. So he might spill the beans like "Tu pagal hai Dutta, Tune socha Nakusha ne yeh sara kaand kiya aur usse shaadi karli , par nahin.........Woh koi aur hi tha jisne yeh sab kiya. .............. koi aur jisee tum bahut manthe ho , jise tum bahut chahthe ho , jisne tere seene mein khanjar bhonka aur chup chap tamasha dekhtha rehgaya ............ Ab tu zindagi bar issi soch mein thadap tha rehega ki woh kaun hai jo tera apna hai aur phir bhi tujhe dukhi dekhna chahtha hai .......... Mein mar raha hoon par tu bhi zinda hoke kush nahin rehpayega ............Hahahaha" .........

Anu
Edited by Anu-Reddy - 13 years ago
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#006633">Nope , as far as I remember. Anna does know what happened in Sups case. Someone mentioned this to Bhaou few weeks back. So iam sure its Anna who is gonna reveal to Dutta that Nakku is not the culprit. Not sure if Anna will expose Kala ........... but Iam sure he will definetly let Dutta know that Nakku is not the one.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#006633">Anna cant see Dutta happy and when the moment of his death arises, he will make sure all he can to torment Dutta further. So he might spill the beans like "Tu pagal hai Dutta, Tune socha Nakusha ne yeh sara kaand kiya aur usse shaadi karli , par nahin.........Woh koi aur hi tha jisne yeh sab kiya. .............. koi aur jisee tum bahut manthe ho , jise tum bahut chahthe ho , jisne tere seene mein khanjar bhonka aur chup chap tamasha dekhtha rehgaya ............ Ab tu zindagi bar issi soch mein thadap tha rehega ki woh kaun hai jo tera apna hai aur phir bhi tujhe dukhi dekhna chahtha hai .......... Mein mar raha hoon par tu bhi zinda hoke kush nahin rehpayega ............Hahahaha" .........</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#006633">Anu</font>

Yes...the upside-down man said that Anna knows everything that went on in Dutta's wedding! But I didn't get the impression from the scene that Anna would know the andar ki baat!

Anyway..what you're saying sounds interesting! I've just taken a vow not to speculate again 😆..so I would just ask you...do you think a clean chit from the Sups-affair is all Naku needs? Is Dutta holding his emotions back only for this reason??
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yes...the upside-down man said that Anna knows everything that went on in Dutta's wedding! But I didn't get the impression from the scene that Anna would know the andar ki baat!

Anyway..what you're saying sounds interesting! I've just taken a vow not to speculate again 😆..so I would just ask you...do you think a clean chit from the Sups-affair is all Naku needs? Is Dutta holding his emotions back only for this reason??

If Dutta got to know abt Nakku's innocence right of today before the whole "Jungle" track, than it would have just caused Dutta to go thru more "Guilty" feeling and not Love. But now after this whole jungle track , when he finally can see thru his emotions, understand what his heart wants and realizes that its love  ............. then that revelation will cause him to take back his wife with all due respect back to PN...........

Anu
fuzzyface thumbnail
I think the important element that needs to be out is to clear this ghalat fehmi between Naks and Duts. This will be a pivotal point to building their relationship. The rest can follow suit.😊
Edited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago