Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The last few epi's with Haylie were scarrry .. something that we havent really see Haylie do! It was so out of character good job by Bethany

A lot's changed now actually .. you should really try catching up.. I thought I would totally hate it with Peyton and Lucas missing but I love the introduction of the new characters and where the stories heading!

I don't think Julian was ever married before .. correct me if I'm wrong .. Clay, Nathan's agent was once married before but his wife (Sarah) dies (we see this through flashbacks) .. he's never told anyone before .. but he opens up to Nathan and Quinn .. and then we have a pyscho chic who tries to stalk him ..

oh lucky you! You should totally head over to their studio one day .. never know who you'll see!
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i saw the psycho chick that she tried suicide and then he tricked her and all.but she had that diary na...
yeah hopefully i'll head down there before theend of the summer and snap some pics ..i shouldve gone whenleyton were still here *sigh*

no i dont think julian was ever married..just confusing his story w/ the others..not too interested in him and brooke... X(

preity*zinta thumbnail
Yeah the stalker .. forget her name now .. but she tries to jump off the bridge ..

I'm kinda sick and tired of Brooke's insecurities. But Julian and Brooke are so cute together!

Ah you def should this may just be the last season .. Sophia said that none of hte actors are contracted beyond this season
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Omg hey everyone, sorry ive been really inactive due topersonal problems

but anywayyyyyys,
i will always miss leyton honestly the best part of one tree hill for me along with jamie

@jhanvi: LOLLL thats so funny haha
TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i agree yaar, i love OTH have been re-watching the series, and honestly hope that for season 8 the CV's bring back Leyton, they were and epic couple in OTH and yes ok Clay and Quin are great, but they can never compare to the magic of lucas and peyton 😃 xx