Originally posted by pwincess kanzi
1. In the book Twilight, where is the opening quote from?
(a) Romeo and Juliet Act 2
(b) Genesis 2:17
(c) Macbeth Act 1
(d) None of these
2. Before Bella arrives, how many students are there in Forks High School?
(a) 258 students
(b) 257 students
(c) 357 students
(d) 358 students
Fill in the blanks
3. __________ was born in California and lived there until he/she was _____.
(a) Angela Weber, 5
(b) Mike Newton, 10
(c) Eric Yorkie, 2
(d) Jessica Stanley, 13
4. In Twilight, when Edward came back, and Bella and him were labeling the phases of mitosis in biology, what was the first answer?
(d) They weren't even labeling the phases of mitosis?!
5. What kind of car did Tyler get after the van crash?
(a) A used Sentra
(b) A used Ford
(c) An old Volvo
(d) He didn't need a new car; a friend fixed his old one.
6. Who was sick and came into the nurse's office, after Bella, on the day they were blood typing?
(a) Austin Marks
(b) Lee Stephens
(c) Mike Newton
(d) Tyler Crowley
7. What direction does Bella's room face?
8. In what relation to Cromwell's rule was Carlisle's birth?
(a) Just before
(b) Right after
9. Which is true?
(a) Alice's human life was spent in an intense care ward in a hospital.
(b) Rosalie was the first pitcher in the baseball game.
(c) Laurent is 400 years old.
(d) Edward was born to Edward and Elizabeth Masen on June 20th, 1901, in Chicago.
10. What branch of Christianity does Charlie consider himself in Twilight?