Geet's behaviour shameful - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chitrita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: anantaa

What kind of character is Geet?

I understand she is from a small town but that is not an excuse to have a shallow thinking.
i don't think Geet in anyway has shallow thinking...and shallow thinking is not related to where one is brought up...if you call Geet's way of thinking as shallow then what would you call Sasha/Tasha's way of thinking...these two cheapsters are i believe brought up in a hifi city right??? 
How can question Maan about the fact that he slept on the same sofa.
She has the right to question as they are just in a professional relationship right now and in an awkward situation of being locked in a room the whole night with just the two of them...Maan should not have slept near her because they are not even like friends...just boss and secretary...it is a different story that Maan could not resist himself...
Is she forgetting that he is the same guy who saved her from her evil brother and his gang.
Is she forgetting that he gave her a job in spite of the fact that he could have got somebody  more efficient.
She has never forgotten what all Maan has done for her...she remembers everything and respects him a lot too...remember the scene after party where she tells him everytime he wont be there to help her....and Maan gave her the job because first he did not see whom he was appointing as his secretary and secondly he started to have feelings for her which he is not able to understand himself...
She is very ungrateful girl.  Since when did she began caring about society.  What has this society given her anyways.  She was less concerned about her work which is giving her food on the table and was more concerned about what the damn office staff thinks about her.  That is very shameful indeed.  I'm ashmed of Geet. 
I'll just say i'm proud of Geet...
Maan is gaining more respect as the show goes on.  Cheers for Maan.  Geet doesn't deserve him.  He shouldn't fall for her.
I feel they are made for each other...it is just that they have to start to trust and respect each other...Maan just comes to conclusions too quickly and he still does not know what all Geet has gone through at this tender age of hers...

simply-nav thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I totally agree with all the comments on trusting Maan because after everything she went through he was there for her. It's not as if they have slept in the same place for the first time.

However it more so because she is embarrassed about what the office staff think. If no one was there she might have got over it but she has to work with these people everyday. Its not nice for her because she feels everyone is talking about her and her capability of doing her job. People are suggesting she is 'doing the boss favor's'  that are going beyond working relationship. Its always the women who gets talked about.

The comments about Maan giving mixed signals is also true.

I hope she tells Maan about her marriage and pregnancy soon before he finds out from someone else as then at least he knows what he is getting into.

Edited by simply-nav - 13 years ago