CID

Aditya Sir Ka Sabase Bada Fan Result ..comig soon (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 14

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya1

Visrom aur Prabha di aap kitane creative hein ye sab yaha janate hein..Pease aise baat mat likhiye ...If any body is not intereted just dont say any thing.I tel Ambrosia to closed this threadCry
Why Cry yaar....????

We can have the competition, just that I cannot make poems...I'll be a judge, ok?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jiya.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aditya Sir Ka Sabase Bada Fan Result ..comig soon (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 5:00am | IP Logged
I think We should go for anything.. I mean it is a way to show affection and respect for Aditiya Sir and Sometimes 4 lines are equally effective as 4 Stanzas .. So in my opinion, anything, anyone can write about him should be considered as participation...No Limit... if we would stick to full poem as entry , i have a doubt that we won't get too much entries... Tongue Smile

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 5:03am | IP Logged
@Visrom Jiya dii has sent PM in which she stated that you along with Prabha dii will judge.. I mean Maha-Judge TongueI think She misunderstood you ..she thought you are not ready to Judge..

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Look there is no limit on the size of the poem or you art work

The aim of this competition is to see you all express your love for Adi sir,so size doesn't matter just try not to make it too long warna it'll be difficult and c'mon yaar stop saying ur not creative,everyone of us is just any way to express ur love for Adi sir even a phtograph of hi with a caption of happy birthday is an art creation,no need to make sketched or paintings and even a 4-5 line poem or a stanza sayin Adi sir u rock is a poem,it just needs to come from the heart so I believe all of us can contribute something

bhinder.thind

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Bhinder, kya yar.. Mera naam likh diya!! LOL LOL
i will try my best! Time haina abhi?? I can only start working on this after sunday! B4 that m slight busy!

Jiya di.. Relax, there will b many participants! Thoda wait karlo!

Bhavna, even u participate yaar.. This is bad. U have to participate! I m not gonna listen anything!!

Jiya di, even u hve to participate! Doeant matter if u r organising it. Just have to participate! Thats it!

bhinder.thind

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 5:40am | IP Logged
OK So now Jiya dii would be great if you make out some official rules for competition..Most importantly As you have written my name as a Judge but I want to participate as well...is it possible?? It would be if my creation be judged by other two judges(Sneha dii and Sunny) ..Same with member judging other stuff(painting or sketches)and waise bhi last decision will be by Prabha dii and Visrom... what other say??

Edited by bhinder.kamboj - 08 July 2010 at 5:40am

abhijeet-rockzz

abhijeet-rockzz

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 5:57am | IP Logged
i am a big fan of aditya sir n i think i'll think of something creative dis time (fan hokar aditya sir kilye itna to mein karungi hii)

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Bhinder, abhi Jiya di wants to wait for the no. of participants before putting up some official rules and even though we're judges we can participate if we want,ek baar people agree to participate then she'll bring out the rules

Post Reply New Post

Go to top