Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Shagnika

Jiya di... Hehe nice topic name! πŸ˜† waise i dont need i can prove if i m Adi sir's biggeat fan by all this... M bad at such stuffs! Nevertheless, m his biggest fan! I
dunno if 'fan' is the correct word, but yes, want him to be happy always.. Want him to be loves by all always! Thats it! πŸ˜ƒ

Hey hey shgnika sabko malum hein tum sab se badi fan ho Adi sir ki...ab tum fas gayi hein..tumhara maan likh liye sabse pehele for poem..apane Adi sir ke liye etana to kar sakati hein
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Di same here I'm not sure whether I can participate or not this time but surely will help you out with other things !!!
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Visrom aur Prabha di aap kitane creative hein ye sab yaha janate hein..Pease aise baat mat likhiye ...If any body is not intereted just dont say any thing.I tel Ambrosia to closed this thread😭
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Jiya dii App Please aise mat kariye Everything will be allright.. and anyway, Prabha and Visrom said they are not good artist but you are making them judge na? So they will sure be ready... baki As i said I want to participate and if you want me to judge and participate in a way that result will be fair..I don't mind... moreover, About participants you have already got me and Shagnika and for sure Zerry will participate..my guarantee. yeah therefore, Don't be sad just chill ... 😊
Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
i'm also a big fan but not gud at these things what's d min. lines 4 poem.
Bhavanab thumbnail
@Ayushi no particular no. of lines just go through some of our creations in other threads and you'll get a hint,somewhat 4 lines each stanza and approx. 5-6 stanza's is a large enough poem
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jiya1

Visrom aur Prabha di aap kitane creative hein ye sab yaha janate hein..Pease aise baat mat likhiye ...If any body is not intereted just dont say any thing.I tel Ambrosia to closed this thread😭

Why 😭 yaar....????

We can have the competition, just that I cannot make poems...I'll be a judge, ok?
bhinder.thind thumbnail
I think We should go for anything.. I mean it is a way to show affection and respect for Aditiya Sir and Sometimes 4 lines are equally effective as 4 Stanzas .. So in my opinion, anything, anyone can write about him should be considered as participation...No Limit... if we would stick to full poem as entry , i have a doubt that we won't get too much entries... πŸ˜› 😊
bhinder.thind thumbnail
@Visrom Jiya dii has sent PM in which she stated that you along with Prabha dii will judge.. I mean Maha-Judge πŸ˜›I think She misunderstood you ..she thought you are not ready to Judge..
Bhavanab thumbnail
Look there is no limit on the size of the poem or you art work

The aim of this competition is to see you all express your love for Adi sir,so size doesn't matter just try not to make it too long warna it'll be difficult and c'mon yaar stop saying ur not creative,everyone of us is just any way to express ur love for Adi sir even a phtograph of hi with a caption of happy birthday is an art creation,no need to make sketched or paintings and even a 4-5 line poem or a stanza sayin Adi sir u rock is a poem,it just needs to come from the heart so I believe all of us can contribute something