Page 2 Page 14

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

GENERAL THREAD
We are going to celebrate ADITYa sir's birth day here.Party

Dear Friends

We all know our beloved Abhijeet sir Aka Aditya Shrivastv is going to celebrate his birthday on July 21.

We are going to announced 2 competition here

1)      Make a Birthday Art for ADITYA SIR-You can use our creativity and make a beautiful greeting,painting or sketchs,siggys,etc  to wish Aitya sir..This competition will judge Bhavana

2)      POEM ON ADITYA SIR- Make short and simple poem to wish Aditya sir. This competition will judge Sneha and jiya

Please any body who are  interest to participate in this competition please send your name before Sunday 11 P.M. IST.  Winner will declare on 21st July Aditya Sir's birthday. Dead line for submitting entries is 16 th July can be extend till 18 of July. Late entry would not be accepted'

RULES OF CONTEST:

1)      You can Poem in either in Hindi or English

2)      It should be simple and Clear and no spelling mistakes

3)      No limit for stanza or line 4 liners also do.

4)      If you have any query about contest just Pm me or Bhavana

5)      Any body who participate in one contest he/she can also participate in second contest.

6)      Deadline for submitting our entries are 16th july .It can be extend till 18 for special cases only.

OUR  HONOURARY  MAHA JUDGE : VISROM AND PRBHA DIClap

ALL THE BEST TO ALL PARTICIPANTS.     

Link for Poem Completition

Link for Art competition

Edited by jiya1 - 20 July 2010 at 11:18pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sneh.totallynotme101jeet.sunnyp1414starasdfbhinder.thindprabha.ShagnikavisromChiinnu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aditya Sir Ka Sabase Bada Fan Result ..comig soon" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 7:51pm | IP Logged

a competition??Wacko
better to start as a gallery....

Edited by chinnu_manikyam - 07 July 2010 at 10:21pm

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Ok I would like to add some details to people who would like to participate in the Art creations Contest:-

1) Everyone who would like to participate,I would like to tell you that you're welcome to present any art related to Aditya Sir,anything like Siggies,Sketches,Paintings,Doodles,greetings,animated work,banners, collage work etc. virtually anything related to Aditya Sir that has art in it , for examples you can go through Chinnu's Mayookham thread,Bhavana's creations thread and our forums creative gallery

2) try not to make something very large,the reason bein is when you'll try to send it it'll become highly pixelated

3) It can be coloured or black and white,that's not a problem,its totally your wish on how you'll like to present it

4) One main point a caption for work is a must,you can add that on ur work

So finally I'd like to say,its totally up to you an what you would like to make,feel free to do whatever you want to,just make it from your heart,you need not be very good at art to make something beautiful,even a picture with a frame and Abhi sir we love you is an art !!

So i'd like many of you to participate in this contest and show your creativity be it in creating ART work or poems,all the best and feel free to pm me and ask any doubts or queries you have,so hoping to see people opting for art contest as well !!!
Please don't post your creations here,pm them to me,and if u have any quries feel free to PM me and ask

link for details on poem competition details:-

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1433109&TPN=8

Edited by Bhavanab - 09 July 2010 at 5:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jiya.

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
I request you to change the name of thread to something "Competition On Aditiya's Birthday" anything like that so that people could have clear idea that what has been stored in thread for them Smile

Edited by bhinder.kamboj - 07 July 2010 at 11:02pm

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
@bhinder sure dude jiya di's opened the thread she's abhi baahar,I'll tell her to

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 2:32am | IP Logged

List of Art Competition participants.

1) Shagnika
2)Bhinder
3)Zerry
4) Anant
5) Abhijeet-rockzz

Edited by jiya1 - 09 July 2010 at 12:22pm

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 2:35am | IP Logged

List of Poem Competition participants.

1) shagnika
2) Bhinder
3)Ayushi
4) Pooja
5)sunny

Edited by jiya1 - 09 July 2010 at 2:54am

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Jiya di... Hehe nice topic name! LOL waise i dont need i can prove if i m Adi sir's biggeat fan by all this... M bad at such stuffs! Nevertheless, m his biggest fan! I
dunno if 'fan' is the correct word, but yes, want him to be happy always.. Want him to be loves by all always! Thats it! Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top