Twilight 'Who am I?' Game

tvdluverr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Okay, so I've made a little game called 'Who am I?' and I will write some descriptions about a character and you all have to guess who it is. Write them down below and whoever gets all the answers right first wins. It is just for fun for twilight fans.
Good Luck everyone! 👍🏼
Okay, here goes:

1.  I am a vampire. I dazzle people. I met the most beautiful girl, who is human, in the world and I eventually marry her. Who am I?

2. I live in Italy. I have a brother and we're both very talented. I live to serve my master. Who am I?

3. I don't remember my human life before I became a vampire, but I then discover that I had a sister. Who am I?

4.  I am a vampire and my biological father's name was Edward. Who am I?

5. My favourite animal blood is grizzly bears! Who am I?

6. My boyfriend's name is Ben. Who am I?

7. My favourite animal blood is mountain lions! Who am I?

8. I'm a female and I know a lot about cars. Who am I?

9. I'm the Forks High School photographer. Who am I?

10. I am the attorney who makes fake IDS, passports etc.. Who am I?

11. I love fashion and I get annoyed if a person from my family dresses the wrong way. Who am I?

12. I am the vampire who had a crush on Edward. Who am I?

13. My body temperature is too hot for a human. I grow  quickly. I look older than I actually am. I love Bella very much and she loves me too, even though I had hurt her. I am  a female. Who am I?

14. I am a female. I have to protect those 'bloodsuckers' even though I hate them. Who am I?

15. I am Ephraim Black's grandson, and the rightful owner of the position of an Alpha of the pack. Who am I?

16. I am a very loving mother, who is a vampire. Who am I?

17. I was the son of an Anglican pastor. Who am I?

18. I love Sam very much and he loves me too. I am  Sam's imprintee. Who am I?

19. I am very much like my daughter.  We both hate surprises, parties ..etc. Who am I?

20. I am gifted with the gift to sense relationships. Who am I?

21. I live in Italy. I killed my own sister, so that her mate who is very talented, would stay in my coven. Who am I?

22. My name starts with a C. I am someone from the Volturi. I repeat Volturi, and not Volturi guard. Who am I?

22. I like Mike very much! Who am I?

23. I am half-vampire, half-human. I'm from South America. Who am I?

23. My niece is half-vampire, half-human. I am from South America too. Who am I?

24. My talent is a shield. And my name starts with R. Who am I?

25. I am Jared's imprintee. Who am I?

26. I imprinted on Jacob's sister. Who am I?

27. I am a vampire. I am not a newborn but I am not less than a year old. I am in love with Victoria.

28. My arm is covered in scars. Who am I?

29. I was human .. I was bitten by a vampire, who by the way was a tracker, and NEARLY changed into a vampire but Edward saved me (even though that's not what I wanted). Who am I?

30. I wish we could all be friends .. They're not bad and they 'll never hurt us! I like the Cullens, and I wish the others could see that already! Who am I?

31. I am so happy that the other boys joined me. It was not easy in the beginning, just freaking out, alone in the woods, no control of myself...  Who am I?

32. Why did I ever bring the Volturi here? I should have looked better or atleast spoken to my sisters after seeing that child, but the memories of my mother's ending...it was too much! Who am I?

33. I don't get why Bella hangs out with the Cullen kid after he left her like that. Jacob is just such a nice kid and he used to make her happy, and now she's just ignoring him because the Cullen boy is back. That's just wrong... Who am I?

34. I hate when that mutt is around! He's always around now...! Why doesn't he just leave and let us breath some fresh air...?! If I didn't care so much about Renesmee, I'd kick the dog out myself! Who am I?

35. I have the talent of knowing others' gifts. Who am I?

So far, this is all I've come up with. I could have come up with more, but they are just too easy. And some are too hard. Well whoever the winner is ... is the winner lol! 😛
I hope you have enjoyed it. 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: i_love_twilight

Okay, so I've made a little game called 'Who am I?' and I will write some descriptions about a character and you all have to guess who it is. Write them down below and whoever gets all the answers right first wins. It is just for fun for twilight fans.
Good Luck everyone!

Okay, here goes:

1.  I am a vampire. I dazzle people. I met the most beautiful girl, who is human, in the world and I eventually marry her. Who am I? Edward Cullen <3

2. I live in Italy. I have a brother and we're both very talented. I live to serve my master. Who am I? Jane.

3. I don't remember my human life before I became a vampire, but I then discover that I had a sister. Who am I?  Alice.

4.  I am a vampire and my biological father's name was Edward. Who am I? Edward Cullen

5. My favourite animal blood is grizzly bears! Who am I? Emmett Cullen

6. My boyfriend's name is Ben. Who am I? Angela Weber

7. My favourite animal blood is mountain lions! Who am I?
Edward Cullen.

8. I'm a female and I know a lot about cars. Who am I? Rosalie

9. I'm the Forks High School photographer. Who am I? Eric

10. I am the attorney who makes fake IDS, passports etc.. Who am I? Jason Jenks/Jason Scott

11. I love fashion and I get annoyed if a person from my family dresses the wrong way. Who am I? Alice Cullen

12. I am the vampire who had a crush on Edward. Who am I? Tanya

13. My body temperature is too hot for a human. I grow  quickly. I look older than I actually am. I love Bella very much and she loves me too, even though I had hurt her. I am  a female. Who am I? Renesmee

14. I am a female. I have to protect those 'bloodsuckers' even though I hate them. Who am I? Leah Clearwater.

15. I am Ephraim Black's grandson, and the rightful owner of the position of an Alpha of the pack. Who am I? Jacob Black

16. I am a very loving mother, who is a vampire. Who am I? Esme Cullen

17. I was the son of an Anglican pastor. Who am I? Carlisle Cullen

18. I love Sam very much and he loves me too. I am  Sam's imprintee. Who am I? Emily

19. I am very much like my daughter.  We both hate surprises, parties ..etc. Who am I? Charlie Swan

20. I am gifted with the gift to sense relationships. Who am I? Marcus

21. I live in Italy. I killed my own sister, so that her mate who is very talented, would stay in my coven. Who am I? Aro

22. My name starts with a C. I am someone from the Volturi. I repeat Volturi, and not Volturi guard. Who am I? Caius

22. I like Mike very much! Who am I? Jessica Stanley

23. I am half-vampire, half-human. I'm from South America. Who am I? Nahuel

23. My niece is half-vampire, half-human. I am from South America too. Who am I? Don't you mean Nephew?? I think you're talking about Nahuel's aunt, her name was Huilen

24. My talent is a shield. And my name starts with R. Who am I? Renata

25. I am Jared's imprintee. Who am I? Kim.

26. I imprinted on Jacob's sister. Who am I? Paul.

27. I am a vampire. I am not a newborn but I am not less than a year old. I am in love with Victoria. Riley

28. My arm is covered in scars. Who am I? Jasper

29. I was human .. I was bitten by a vampire, who by the way was a tracker, and NEARLY changed into a vampire but Edward saved me (even though that's not what I wanted). Who am I?  Bella Swan

30. I wish we could all be friends .. They're not bad and they 'll never hurt us! I like the Cullens, and I wish the others could see that already! Who am I? Seth Clearwater

31. I am so happy that the other boys joined me. It was not easy in the beginning, just freaking out, alone in the woods, no control of myself...  Who am I? Sam Uley

32. Why did I ever bring the Volturi here? I should have looked better or atleast spoken to my sisters after seeing that child, but the memories of my mother's ending...it was too much! Who am I? Irina

33. I don't get why Bella hangs out with the Cullen kid after he left her like that. Jacob is just such a nice kid and he used to make her happy, and now she's just ignoring him because the Cullen boy is back. That's just wrong... Who am I? Charlie

34. I hate when that mutt is around! He's always around now...! Why doesn't he just leave and let us breath some fresh air...?! If I didn't care so much about Renesmee, I'd kick the dog out myself! Who am I? Rosalie

35. I have the talent of knowing others' gifts. Who am I? Eleazar

So far, this is all I've come up with. I could have come up with more, but they are just too easy. And some are too hard. Well whoever the winner is ... is the winner lol! 😛
I hope you have enjoyed it. 😃

tvdluverr thumbnail
Okay you win. 😊 👏  And yes, I was talking about Huilen on number 23. 😊
.anjz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
since the answers have been given... i'm not replying... but good game....

though it wud hav been nice... if it was a chain game... like u ask one ques.. the next person answers and asks a new ques.. and soo on.... 😉
Beet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you. 😊

It really was a good game. And I agree with -anjz- I would like it if we did a chain game...😃
tvdluverr thumbnail

Originally posted by: -anjz-

since the answers have been given... i'm not replying... but good game....

though it wud hav been nice... if it was a chain game... like u ask one ques.. the next person answers and asks a new ques.. and soo on.... 😉

I was thinking of that. I will start a new game, chain game this time, with different stuff. 😉

p.s. Love the kristen pic.
.anjz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: i_love_twilight

I was thinking of that. I will start a new game, chain game this time, with different stuff. 😉

p.s. Love the kristen pic.

@ Blue... thanks 😳

@ black... will b waiting.... 😃

tvdluverr thumbnail

Originally posted by: -anjz-

@ Blue... thanks 😳

@ black... will b waiting.... 😃

@ @ Blue you're welcome. 😊
@ @ black  😆 😉