Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

culd u get the next twist today

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
 Today the police inspector caught wind of adarsh gettg hurt on the hand  and asked him openly if his father was trying to save him----- i feel the enquiry may turn the tables on adarsh !!! perhaps then proff will think straight and take sajjan singhs help Ouch and sumthing tells me ADARSH IS CHANGING Confused i thaut to save his father  he wuld own up  that it was a mere incident but he denied even being thereShocked there is a definate catch in this and if pratigya is  truly wat the cvs want to portray then she better get up and tell the truth to krishna otherwise her character will be in question Shocked she broke her promise to kesar saying sorry bhabi is humne aapko vachan diya tha par abh hume sach bolna padegaShocked cant she do it now wen it is the question of so many lives? SERIOUSLY  I AM NOT GETTING THIS WHOLE HUMBUG Ouch AT LEAST THAKURS R MRE CLEAR ABOUT THINGS. Definately pratigyas  pride is in for a bigg fall this time Shocked ammaji and kesars talks seem to spell the doom-------kesar said prats will never do anything to let down baugi and thakurain was like I KNOW BETTER Ouch SO FOLKS SO MANY CLUES, KUCH SAMJHIO KI NAHIN  Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-allMERARAItanthya

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top