Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Amazing Post....Always a delight to read! πŸ‘
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

fantastic post Pocu

i liked how Shilpa said that sid's heart is full of love, i am sure she will be saying the same for Armaan too one day

the siddhima scene was a favourite of myn from today's episode,

Rids has been completly overpowered by Sid,. She forget where she was, and she was on duty, all she knew that sid was infront of her and she couldt hold herself from looking at him,
loved the gorgeous smile rids gave in end, Rid modi is falling more and more in love with Sid modi. superb jeran chemistry,

sidmaan are adorable, love the comfort level both these guys have and Sid hugged Armaan. Armaan loves to tease Sid. sid said rids has done diploma in seriousness.

it was hilarious when Armaan tried to hide from Shilpa,

shilpa givihng advice to sid, would love to see sid shilpa making rids jealous,

jpj are fida over shilpa and can do all for her,

precap was a mixture of both, comedy and romance

jpj and ArShi looked hilarious, while shashank took the cake away, haha. he looked so funny

romantic precap, with siddhima. both looked awsome, rids blushing and smiling, while sid in full romantic mood

norzar

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lennie

I am gonna post what i posted in the SR AT thread, coz it sums it all up, lol - and just added bits and bobs to it

Shilpa's first scene - continued from yesterday, but in more depth

Of all the pics of Armaan they had one of him looking like fighter, with a mean expression - i think that this point that pic works well with the ArSh track πŸ˜† - Shilpa's dialogue was significant prior to her and Armaan, she is intended on breaking Armaan forget his heart at the moment (heart chakkar will come when Shilpa gets to know exactly how his big heart is - hence AR past and letting go, someday she will have to know, and i see her being taken back in the sense that despite everything Armaan is still surviving on, and i think Shilpa will understand that and also be shall i say proud in a way)  she says his heart is and eyes is full of anger, well no wonder due to her, but like i say his heart she will get to know and so will he when Shilpa's inner sadness and truth comes out
Also like she said he is sher, and he needs a sher-wani, yep the sher-wani is Shilpa πŸ˜†

You are right. Shilpa doesn't know Armaan and the baggage that he carries. She is just hooked with him in childish animosity. But as you day , when she knows him ,she will love him , respect him and be proud of him.

Shilpa is gonna use everything to get to Armaan, remember the hatred between SR, ArSh seems to be the on the smiliar track but with ArSh its not bitter hatred, just annoyance and dislike, and get one over each other - and in getting to Armaan,both ArSh will be each other's healer - Shilpa hasnt had love by the looks of it, and been neglected of that, but here Armaan like you all say is every girl's dream lover, takes you into another world of love, and this is where him and Shilpa will so be great together - Shilpa craves that deeply

Hence all the ArSh will be a build-up to alot of things but all in form some gehra connection, she is def Armaan's unchained melody

Well-said. SR's hatred was angsty , bitter and involved too much of pain. ArSh's fights are just naughty ego - they have no intentions of causing any real harm to each-other, i feel. Shilpa has nothing and I hope that Armaan gives her everything that she never had - Armaan needs healing and Shilpa needs love.She really is Armaan's unchained melody.

Now for SR
Hitler Ridz Modi is here - me thinks Sid is gonna have some tough (little nok jhoks) and good times with her like how she is and then how he can def calm her down πŸ˜† - me loved Sid saying she is my wife, she's taking her work serious, well this is the real focused Ridz that Sid needs to see and adjust with her now πŸ˜†

I love how SR are calling each other to other ppl, she is my pati - she is my wife, and Shanks made it clear who she is yesterday - Dr Riddhima Modi, and thats was a big enough statement to all!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. SR accepted the fact that they are soulmates long ago. Now, they are revelling in the beauty of it. Sid can calm her and yeah, i do agree with you on that account.

Well what a beautiful heart-touching scene, its been ages seeing Sid gazing at his wife like this, and that too with Ridz shall i say feeling his presense or something - we all know when it comes to senses Sid overpowers her and everyone around her, and Ridz knows those eyes and the way they were looking at her, hence thats why she was cautious when she was doing her duty, and then her searching for Sid when she thought he left was great, that expression on her face said it all, and then there he is always, behind her, beside again - again that look in his eyes, and you get help but get lost in them, and time stands still, loved Sid asking 'were you looking for me' in a tone that says he knows, and it amazes Ridz each time he knows, and the way he brushes her hair and says she is beautiful well says it all, and he leaves with a subtle mention of 8pm this time (thank god now jhaap routine going on πŸ˜†) the way she touches her hair and the bit where he touched her, again Sid left his mark and Ridz cant help but do what she does, is smile and highly effected by it

See Sid calling Ridz beautiful, lets her glow inside her - feelings rising - happiness, getting butterflies in her stomach and a smile, an reassurance of love from Sid, and again i say isnt this what Sid needs as well, something from Ridz as well, some loving words from her as well😊

All in all Sid today wants to get close to his wife, in the sense kiss her, touch her but mostly importantly hug her, cuddle and just hold her, let his heart become at peace and i do believe Ridz will want the same, to be in those arms, like you say Pocu - Ridz is besotted to a point - the lingering of his touch, let her get some peace and warmth and love in those arms, SR are ready for this junction in their lives nothing beyond that yet 😊

Also you mentioning Ridz eyes searching for Sid, reminded me of a scene long back where Sid told her whenever you open your eyes or lift your eyes - you will see me, and as your rightly put it Sid has been there when she has not needed him to realising when she did back then she needed him, and all the times after she needed him - he has been, however far or near - he has been there constantly, beside her and is reinstated to her he is there for her

You make SR sound so beautiful, Lennz and I have no other option except nodding my head , spellbound.

Enjoyed the canteen scene, all interacting - SidMaan are SidMaan (also both are gonna talk about Ridz, and also Shilpa now - but in themselves they know where they stand and overcome it) (like i said Armaan is protective over SR and so is Shilpa now), you cant help but like them and respect them coz how they see one another, and again you see a bondness of big bro and lil bro, and this kind of bond will be so usefull and handy when the storm sets in between SR and ArSh and when Shilpa's truth comes in True. The equations made today will play a big role when Shilpa's truth rocks everybody's lives. 😳
Like Pocu said SR and ArShi destinies are entwined, they will always be connected but the cut off like it SR as a couple and ArSh couple - also if you look at this way, its kinda like a one big family in the sense

And you have to give credit to DMG in the way they have handled SidMaan and came out of the phase of SRA, in a logical way for a drama serial lol, and also what they are doing with SR and ArSh building them up, and also the RiShi past as well, like i say both couples will be connected but will get through it hopefully with SR being there for one another and ArSh being there for one another - thats how it should be and i feel will be

BINGO! But when have we given credit to creatives when it is due? Just CRIB, CRIB, CRIB.Thankless viewers. All make mistakes , but when they do something good, we still find space to crib. Mortal nature.

Also SidShi friendship seems to be building if what we saw today of Shilpa wanted to keep SR together, coz obviously adores them, and who they are, and helping Sid out, friend to friend advice
Can i say i love JPJ, they so dont get much credit πŸ˜†

PRECAP - Well thanks to Shilpa's sleepwalking injection we are gonna see a song sequence of funniness and romance

Me cracked up with JP trying to romance Shilpa, par uski future bhabhi hone wali hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

SR romancing, Ridz is in the mood, but i am not surprise judging by how she reacted to day with his touch and his gaze, she is glowing - hence more comfort level setting in

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: indian_beauty

as always amazing post
well written
really funny
ur the best poco ❀️

Thank you, dearie.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: moviebuff05

unreservedπŸ˜ƒ

pocuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....awesomeeeeeeeπŸ€—

Hey Buffad!πŸ€—.... where have you been? I am not seeing you at the AT either. Are you angry or upset about something?

can I say I loved todays episodeeeeeeeeeee.......the Sid we all know and love was back and how......he was so ready to take on his wife's  anger and allll....even when JPJ were holding him back....and looks like ridhima is rubbing off on himπŸ˜†....jao kaam karo

Yeah, we had both cute Sid and intense Sid. That's how we like him , don't we?😳😳😳😳😳😳

and then he comes up behind her quietly and stares.... all lost in her eyes ..and tells her you are beautifulllllll...and brushes her hair back oh so delicatelyyyyyyyyyyyy.....and turns back to go after saying see you at 8😍😍....that was my fav scene of the day.....and why not this is the Sid we have been waiting to seeeeeee

Yes. Sensuous. Calm. Beautiful. SR in love. The scene and Riddz' reaction spoke volumes. All the patients and staffers were watching her blush. 😳...Sid.πŸ˜‰

Shilpaaaaaaa..is going to make mince meat of armaan or you can say make khichdi (for all vegetarianssss) either waysssssss....she is out to get himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......

ridhima and shilpa are soul sisters.........both know how to scare their men🀣🀣

Shilpa is on mission unite SR and destroy Armaan........SR on mission *ahem* unite

armaan is on mission impossible coz he is trying to do his job....with shilpa around him.....impossibleeee.....🀣

Shilpa is obsessed with Armaan.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..... good, good.Takraar nahiin hogi to pyaar ke geet kaise gaayenge?πŸ˜‰

Ab shaky tho so gayeeeeee..shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no awaaz kahin paapa na jaag jayeeee🀣

she laughs her way through lifeeeeeeeeeee...trying to hide her sadnessss....her dream is to find  man who will make her smile...she sees her fairytale through their eyes...and hopes that her knight in shining armor will give her a story just like theirs is.

This is so sad , profound and hopeful, Buffy. You are right. She sees a fairytale in SR and they are her idea of perfection and what love should be. Someday Armaan will gift her a fairytale. Someday , she will be complete.😳

Little does she know....that itni takraar hi degi use bahut saara pyaar.......love is in the airrrrrrrrrrrrπŸ˜ƒ

shinseen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
as always amazing post
well written
really funny
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: supercool3

yet again another beautfil post πŸ‘

The way you described Shilpa is so true. For her, SR seem to represent perfection and she adores them so much. But her reaction to Armaan is quite opposite. She sees him as a tough guy who is insensitive to the feelings of others. And like you said, it's proved through the picture she used for him. As she continues her with her attemptes in breaking down Armaan, she will realize what he really is. And from there onwards, the emotional journey would start between ArSh as Shilpa truly discovers Armaan.

True, Vithz. Unless Shilpa gets into mess with Armaan, she will never know what lies under tye surface or what a nice guy he basically is. Right now, ArShi are just prejudiced against each-other.

As for Ridz, i loved the reaction that Sid, Shilpa, and Armaan gave to her. What's special about that was the three of them are very fond of Ridz and most of the time do place her as the centre of their universe. So just even a single thought of her brings a smile on to their faces. Be it Sid, Shilpa, or Armaan, the three of them observe her a lot and are fine with the way she acts. Because this is how they like it.

Well-said. SAA are linked to Riddz as she is the central character through whom all three of them have sprung. Even the future is dependent on how Riddz takes Shilpa and affecting SidMaan in turn.

SidMaan needless to say. This bonding between them is just too hard to avoid and they totally bring it alive.  Armaan's big brother influence on Sid is soo cute. Armaan is sort of that shoulder for Sid to lean on, and that's why Sid is more comfortable with Armaan than he is with Sid.
 And all of the sudden, seeing Armaan hiding under the table after seeing Shilpa does confuse Sid. Once again you said it, I mean he is Armaan. Here he is calming Sid down and then all of the sudden decides to hide under after seeing Shilpa? πŸ˜†

YEAH. SidMaan are something else and they truly warm up your heart. Armaan is family to Sid and Sid is Armaan's cootchie, he has genuine affection for Sid and that's adorable. Sid couldn't believe that cool Armaan was scared of Shilpa's baaton -ke-vaar.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The ArSh eye lock after was pretty intense. In Shilpa's eyes you could clearly see revenge. She is definitely waiting for that one moment where she can get even with him, and it's building up in her. But just like you mentioned, her prejudice against Armaan is the main reason for such thoughts. Even yesterday she didn't trust Armaan with the cake and when he accidentally got it onto her face, it confirmed what she had been thinking. So yes, the cake incident is still fresh and Shilpa' not going to get over it soon.

Unless Shilpa sees the softer side of Armaan and starts trusting him , this maar-dhaad will continue. πŸ˜†

The SR scene that followed was very significant. Earlier after Ridz is shown blasting that guy in the hospital, Sid is sort of shown as being the cooperative husband who'll just follow her around. But during this scene it's proved otherwise. Here you just see that romantic Sid who just sweeps Ridz off her feet with a single look filled with love. Sid doesn't always have to be Sexyface or Badtameez to balance with Chudail. Just one look like that is enough to make her melt.

Yep. Sid sends Riddz' senses to Paris and how! He loves her , she loves him and their life flows beautifully.😳

Shilpa is definitely obsessed with Armaan and the girl still hasn't realized it. Thinking about him all day and making plans against him, it's obvious that he has already become part of her world. And when she realizes this, she'll be completely in love with Armaan. Once Armaan reciprocates, Shilpa's world will finally come alive. The love Shilpa is craving for will be provided by Armaan. For Armaan, Shilpa will just be another chapter, while for Shilpa, Armaan will be the book itself.

That is so beautiful, dear. Even I feel that Shilpa willl fall in love with Armaan first but it will be a long struggle for her as Armaan will take time to believe that he can love again and somebody can love him back.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -alimabi-

wonderful post POCO simply loved tit

Thank you. Mabzie. I'd love to know your thought as well. 😳
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome...awesome post!
I want to post a really long reply and I shall do that tomorrow.
parishima thumbnail
nice post, i laughed a lot after reading the post ,Really one happy sanjivani family including  shashank  he will join tommorrow ABHI JINDGI KA LELO MAZA KAL KISNE DEKHA