India-Forums

Saaksshi (Saakshi)
Saaksshi (Saakshi)

Septmenber 17 Updates

kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 19 September 2004 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Though  i am not a good writer, i am trying my best to give u guys updates of saakshi and here
it goes....
The show start with Shekhar hugging a guy who happens to be Shekhar brother (as Shekhar say bhai,i think thts wht i heard).The guy tell shekhar tht he is happy the way he is doing his job and proud tht he had made his"khandan ka naam Roshan".Shekhar ask the guy about how is everything( i think he meant other famlily members),tht guy tell him tht everyhting is fine and they are missing me a lot.Now, he wanted Shekhar to return with him.But shekhar tell tht he want to be ASTRA cheif for couple of days cause he has some work to be finalised.His bhai warns him tht, it is not safe for him to
return now,he have to return before someone will be after him. Shekhar gives weak smile and tell tht he won't be the who will get caught but someone else will be.Saakshi is stunned when she see "Kill Her" written on the back of the paper handed by Shekhar.She hit the guy to whom she handed the paper.They both had a nice fite, and saakshi succeed in escaping.
In the meantime,Shekhar goes to the hotel room and packs all the stuff.He contact the other ASTRA team(Mani,Deepak and Shina), tell them tht Saakshi is a traitor and she has the disk tht they were looking for.Deepak does not believe tht Saakshi would have done such things, but shina she is completly over her.Shekhar order them to get Saakshi at any cost.Saakshi is hiding from a guy and tries to open every single car she get on her way,lastly one car door opens and she keep the disk on the car but unfurtunatly tht car happens to be the bad guy car.She watches as the car take off.Then Saakshi rush to the hotel room, there she find nothing, the room was totaly empty.Then she realise tht Shekar had played a game with her.
Shekhar is on the way on his car where he get call from his bhai.He inform tht Saakshi has escape with the disk.Suddenly Shekhar see someone standing on the middle of road. as he reaches more nearer, he finds out Saakshi standing with Gun pointing to him.He stoped the car and tells saakshi tht someone from Astra is a traitor and he is gonna find it out soon.He order her to give  gun to her but Sakshi refuse.Sakshi ask shekhar about the wound on his leg(in the previous episode shekhar was shown wounded on his leg).Shekar tell sakshi tht she had become more cleverer then before.But he is one the who taught all this.He quickly shot saakhi on the other hand and take the gun from her.Saakshi ask why he is doing this???She do tell some patriotic things about mera desh.....But shekhar tells her tht his is not betraying his country,but hers.... Then saakhi runs aways inside the jungle where they both had a neat DHISUM DHISUM(i find it really funny though).I don't know how they get back on the main road again, but this time Saakshi had gun with her,(very strange).Saakshi shot Shekar and at the same time Astra team arrives and see saakhi
shooting shekhar for the second time.Shekhar fall on the road.Mani and Deepak chase saakshi.Shina goes to shekhar and shout a lot "sir sir sir(as if jassi ka bhut sawar ho uspe).Still uncouncious shekhar, lying on the road.Deepak and mani still chasing after saakshi but they fail to find her.Then Shina cries and tell the guys to come as soon as possible.Shekar was not moving.Shina cries and yells.Mani tells tht they won't let Saakshi go at any cost.At last,Shekhar moves his finger slightly.

Edited by kanchi - 20 September 2004 at 11:57am

KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 19 September 2004 at 6:39am | IP Logged
thx KanchiWink, U were cool Coolat writing, better than me.
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 19 September 2004 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Thanks Kanchi!
Samona Groupbie
Samona
Samona

Posted: 19 September 2004 at 9:10am | IP Logged
thanks for the update kanchi!! and i agree with you, i found the fight scene between shekar and saakshi to be HILARIOUS!!! in indian tv, you rarely get to see the heroine beating up the hero and they were going at it like cats and dogs LOL
ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 19 September 2004 at 10:53am | IP Logged
thnx for the update kanchi.........yikes........shekar is the gaddar ....too difficult to digest
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 19 September 2004 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
it was hilariou. saakssi was beating shekar and shekar was hitting saaksshi bac. i was laughing the WHOLE DAY!
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 19 September 2004 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
awwwwww, I missed the fight scene!! Oh well, sounds like it was funny.  Thanx for the update.  Looks like Shina has learned from Jassi to say "sir sir"  LOLLOL
kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 19 September 2004 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
yeah saakshi and shekhar fite was really funnyWink

Go to top