Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

oh my god..ur like the office employess..puting that pic in ur Avi!ðŸ˜Ą...

joking.....!😆
the song is perfect!😃

I used to pic in my AVI....cause I think its really CUTE....so sweet...they both look so at peace individually and  together with each other.....and we never see that when they are awake!!!
😆
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
perfect song for a purrrfect couple...and i love this song!!
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rushtrip

hmm i did...
and yes poor maan..uski haalat to badi kharab..hai..na keh paaye na seh paaye...
btw...star gold pe jab we met is coming..was watching that too...

hai....ye geet and maan..too much...

maan is classic. he hides behind his work...not letting himself know of his feelings but did you see his face when she said..

shayad aap aisa nahi sochenge par log hamein saath dekheinge to galat hi socheingeoh god, he looked so guilty....

Vrushali...Mann apne app ko badaa chalaak smajata hain....but I too saw the GUILTY look in his face....he felt bad that Geet thinks that he would never see her in that
LIGHT....but truly he is beginning to admit to himself that he has very deep feelings for....and is it me or do you see the hunger more in his eyes now then before???  I am not being crude, but the guy has it baaaaaadd for her!!!!
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonuu

very apt song,,, but that awkwardness is really killing me .... i guess they will give  maan a geet free environment to think about her more and more and realize that he is in love...

Shonu....I think Maan ko kuch kuch realization ho raha hain...that he is falling for Geet....he knows that he wants to be with her...wants her in front of him....and how he wants to protect her......loved how he ran to her when her finger touched the candle flame.....so sweet how he grabbed her hand and started blowing on them.....
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hmmm..ya....😆
btw, i sooooooooo want now that this song actually get shot on them 😍 ....i would looooovvvveee to see ManEet having some hot moments! ðŸĪŠ 😍
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AKANargis

Vrushali...Mann apne app ko badaa chalaak smajata hain....but I too saw the GUILTY look in his face....he felt bad that Geet thinks that he would never see her in that
LIGHT....but truly he is beginning to admit to himself that he has very deep feelings for....and is it me or do you see the hunger more in his eyes now then before???  I am not being crude, but the guy has it baaaaaadd for her!!!!

hmm, chalak ki saari chalaki nikalne waali hai...
yes he does have thoughts for Geet and nothing crude about feeling horny about a girl..now if it were Adi..they would be something else..but..Geet..we want that right...
he wants her and he knows that. he wants her close and he thinks Geet reciprocates his feelings, especially things have changed for him after he found out that there is nothing between her and Gur....till then he did not give any credence to his feelings..he brushed them..but now..he is letting them come without him feeling they are not right..he does feel them they are right..he also told her..hum pehle..jaise rahenge...

now i wonder..pehle...to hug kiya tha na....ab bhi karega...😉
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: eveline

perfect song for a purrrfect couple...and i love this song!!

Thanks Eve...I really thought it fit Maan's situation perfectly!!😆
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krishy_

hmmm..ya....😆
btw, i sooooooooo want now that this song actually get shot on them 😍 ....i would looooovvvveee to see ManEet having some hot moments! ðŸĪŠ 😍

Yes...Krishy...I too would like to see this number shot on them...it would be really HOT.....Maan would be all over Geet.....Hands On!!!😆😆

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rushtrip

hmm, chalak ki saari chalaki nikalne waali hai...
yes he does have thoughts for Geet and nothing crude about feeling horny about a girl..now if it were Adi..they would be something else..but..Geet..we want that right...
he wants her and he knows that. he wants her close and he thinks Geet reciprocates his feelings, especially things have changed for him after he found out that there is nothing between her and Gur....till then he did not give any credence to his feelings..he brushed them..but now..he is letting them come without him feeling they are not right..he does feel them they are right..he also told her..hum pehle..jaise rahenge...

now i wonder..pehle...to hug kiya tha na....ab bhi karega...😉

Hmmmmmm....pehle jaise....Yeh Gur waali misunderstanding to kya clear hogaye......Maan ko to green flag hi milgaya hain......Ab woh jaldi chalna chahegya....but problem hai ke Geet ko kaise is track pe liye.....who to Shasha se jang ched baithi hain....which i think is also necessary...and may aid in bringing Geet to Maan....lets see what happens....