'Fanaa' Hinidi Twilight: Dicuss Here

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged

..::Fanaa Discussion::...

Hey guys, since there are a lot of topics being opened about Hindi Twilight i thought we could just have one an discuss all together and share our thoughts.

As we know she has chosen our Edward&Jacob& now Bella and the choices have really upset the fans of Twilight, but in this topic please don't bash the characters.

This will help us see how others feel, some might feel like its a good thing and some might feel like it sucks but lets try to keep our cool and have a healthy discussion. 

Please don't bash any actors and members here. We are all in a bad mood so lets keep it a little cool.

Try to keep it cool guys.

Harsha. Embarrassed

Edited by xoHarshaxo - 07 July 2010 at 11:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'Fanaa' Hinidi Twilight: Dicuss Here" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Ekta has made any show, and made it how she wanted no ever says anything to her, BUT this is seriously crossing the line. Twilight is a ultimate passion for millions of people and Ekta is just screwing it up.

Even if we don't want to watch we all will end up watching because its our Twilight and its not true that all of us will hate it but i can assure you it will make me hate Twilight Saga by SM.

Ekta's choices for Edward Cullen the brooding vampire, some one who does nothing but love, quite, sweet, caring, bold, tall, fit and hair of a greek god CANNOT be just taken care of like that. Edward Cullen is only played by R-patz and she cannot just hire some actor to fill his shoes.

Jacob Black when you look at her choice of Jake i am glad she chose atleast a decent looking person for Edward. Seriously as much as i dislike Jacob he can only be played by Taylor no one else.

Bella Swan ... Just not even gonna say anything.

Ekta is going to turn this into a Saas-bahu daram just watch.
But first this is how the story line is going to go.

Bella and Edward have scenes where she falls and he catches her, her duppta gets stuck, they dance like no one is looking, and fall in love.
Edward leaves and Bella slaps him and moves on to JAcob.

Gets married to Jacob and when Edward comes back the triangle starts.
Then There will be the rona-dona, sad song like "Terey Liye" and other baqwaas.

I am so damn upset with her choice of series to make a frikin show on, like dude the movie is a world wide block buster and your screwing it up.

Us fans are nothing if fans like in London or NYC or LA find out i swear they will crazy.

Anyways Have Fun Ekta in Ruining Twilight for Me.

Edited by xoHarshaxo - 07 July 2010 at 11:54am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharky8Mona_Maurya...San-Yo...Beet.anjz.

fly_chick

Goldie

fly_chick

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with you Harsha- however i think the show is inspired bt twilight- i.e a love triangle where she's stuck between who to choose rather than about the supernatural world
I think the charecters chosen are good but don't fit the description of edward, jacob and bella

ROBlicious.

karanshilpa=dmg

Groupbie

karanshilpa=dmg

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
[

Us fans are nothing if fans like in London or NYC or LA find out i swear they will crazy.

[/QUOTE]
i agree harsha. india fanbase is nothing compared to the us fanbase. i live in new-york. the passion and fanbase for the saga is unreal. so am sure once the word get around that an indian hindi parody adaption is being made , the fans will go crazy. so we have to do something to get the word around.

i hate the actors selected for these roles. sukirti as bella and some vivian as EDWARD CULLEN!! its a f-ing joke!! Angry
only rob , kristen and taylor are fit for these roles. and twilight cannot be remade.
though we dont want to , we all are going to watch this to see what a joke ekta is making....and it will ruin our view of edward and bella [which is impossible i know]! so we have to do something to stop this.

summit , stephenie or the fans should know about this. that a hindi adaption of twilight is being made without permission. am sure once the actual fanbase gets a hint of this - ekta will be finished. but nobody will know...if we dont alert them or something. so we have to do something.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharky8ROBlicious.

.anjz.

IF-Sizzlerz

.anjz.

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 1:15am | IP Logged
I am not saying anything more Harsha... u said it all... i'm not wasting my energy discussing this crap.... Dead Thumbs Down

LOL

ROBlicious.

Sharky8

Sharky8

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
sooo true, ekta will spoil the whole thing. twilight is just perfect and any changes will spoil the whole thing.

ROBlicious.

-Adrastea-

-Adrastea-

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
First of all....u say...dont bash characters and actors.....all u r doing urself....is indireclty bashing.....pure critisize all the way dear...

second:
I dont get why ppl r going so hyper abt this?.....if u guys think she'll destroy it......there is a simple way......Dont watch it=)....and let others who r exicted abt this enjoy it!.....if ekta is smart enough she wont copy.... and instead make some story of her own with less tragedy and twist diffrent form her previous works...but if she isnt the show will end...end of story!........whats with this negativity form some ppl.....if u dislike the idea...simply ignore itApprove .....instead of jumping on everything and disliking everything abt it when u even havnt seen a glimpse of it yet???... 

Personally:

Her choice of the female lead, is very safe!

natural acting-cute and innocent face-nice bodylanguage----if anyone was to play in a diffrent story like this she would be the best choice.....from Sukirtis previous work i have seen....she has this amazing talent of becomming the role no matter how diffrent they are from eahc other....looking froward to enjoy her acting....as for the guys.....why be so negative ab changes....i am sure no one thought RPatt would be good for edward for example but later everyone fell in love with him....and its kinda poitnless to start comparing everything and everyone already.....as this is a th show lots things will be diffrent...so why not just see it as another vampire show or just another......instead of destroying the idea when it even havnt started....as i said just ignore it....if u dislike the idea.....if its good it will be succesful...specially conserning the main female lead....and if ekta destroys the story it will go down...simple!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top