Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
todays epi was agai a superb one as far as entertainment is concerned.
Koki n Urmi having a tough fight of words which reminded me of a boxing match in which each n every punch is answered.

So for every word of Urmi, Koki replied with the perfect punch n left urmi speachless until chirag bhai entered the Dining Table Ring as a Refree.
Bt i dint like his ntry as i was njoying the Word Boxing Match between the best Word Boxers of SNS.

Nd if u dint watch the epi yet then go watch n share ur coments.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cimbaprikiashi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "koki-urmi word boxing match- superb" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
i love it when Koki really teaching Urmi a lesson and difference in right and wrong. She always points out what Urmi is thinking leaving Urmi speechless. Its good that Koki doesn't even care that Urmi is her sambdan, and teaches Urmi her place because of her self-centered motives.............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

i love it when Koki really teaching Urmi a lesson and difference in right and wrong. She always points out what Urmi is thinking leaving Urmi speechless. Its good that Koki doesn't even care that Urmi is her sambdan, and teaches Urmi her place because of her self-centered motives.............

hi taral...after so many days u are here again...everything alright na..

and ya I too just njoying current Koki and her Word Power......she least bother abt her Samdhan and never misses a single chance to show her right and wrong....
and leaves her speechless and rashi fuming with anger....

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

and ya I too just njoying current Koki and her Word Power......she least bother abt her Samdhan and never misses a single chance to show her right and wrong....

oh yes....i am very fine.......i was on vaction.....no internet...lol LOL

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

okies......so njoyed a lot on vacations..?
and now plz dont leave the forum...I was feeling so lonely without discussing with u.....

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

okies......so njoyed a lot on vacations..?
and now plz dont leave the forum...I was feeling so lonely without discussing with u.....

me too...first thing I did was check the forum when i came back..............vactions are always good.....lol

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
ya i know..
and then when this Koki Urmi match is there then forum is also good to spend time...

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
hi...im bk! sorry thora late ho gayi!!!
yes, koki urmi match is really fun to watch! love the way koki always outsmarts urmi and makes urmi realise her position.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top