Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvkasu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Yeahh even m so happy that our orignal gussay walay n handsome modi is back..!!
Wow..!!
Great..
I hope cvs justify the relation and screen space of siddhima :)
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG fary i love yur post sweetheart and totally agree SR 2gether in one frame cn make any blush or smile just watching them .
Maham thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely post Fary!👏

I really enjoyed tht sid too bt o yes sid ths way is best !!

n true SR r magical!

love them loadssssssss!

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely fazzy........you so explained it beautifully........keep it up:)
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely post!..i loved Sid today too!!..he is back to normal again!..i love him when eh is sure of him self and full of self confidence!..

i hate it when he becomes Silly Siddy Widdy!!who doesn't know how to act in front of his wife!!..who is uncertain of his own abilities as a man!!..

ok it's funny and nice to see him goof up from time to time!..but not all the time and not with his wife!!
Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am soooooooooooooo happy that our SID is FInally BACK...!!!!! The mature, funny, romantic, cute Sid...!!!! even I was a bit irritated seeing Sid for the past few days....but now I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo HAPPY...!!!! also can't wait for Papa Jag Jayega seq...SR look so romantic and cute...and I must say Sid is looking HAWTT...>>!!!!!!!!!!
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yup i m so happy to see the old siddy widdy..he is so cute n romantic n hawt...he is so protective ov riddhima..luved it so much...n today riddhima forgot every duty..she getz so relaxed when she sees sid...he takez all ov her burden n tension by just cuming infront ov her...aww...siddhima r so magical...n cant wait for papa jag jayega..olaala 😉
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

lovely post, loved the siddhima ward scene tody, and sid's dreamy look at rids, she was completly lost in him

yes tmrw we wil get to see the romantic sid in the dance seq tmrw

siddhima looked adorable.

i love all layers of sid, childlike, innocent, intense, angry, romantic and emotional

he is a complete package,

norzar
-Afreen- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Seriously, this moment of matureness was needed in Sid nd finally its there.. On top of that, Ridz took step 2, when he disappeared, she was looking for him... I loved today's episode.. Tomorrow's dance sequence is more dream sequence for me since M kinda still in *shock* k woh such main itne close ayenge.. hehehhe
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
AHH so so shyper for tomm