Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

rekha's Merriage now!!!-- Biggest twist nd trouble

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
shekhar finally declared rekha and madhur's merriage will be happen after one week.....

Another merriage on show---and biiiiiiiigest  twist and troubles r just about to be in now...

First shali merriage and we know which twist turned this merriage ...whole rannvijay drama...
Ratna's merriage was dar......and what horrible end it had!!!!!!!
now it's rekha's merriage.......what's gonna happen????

gangiya is in foool form now today and in precap with evil look... haveli seems on fire in precapit's surely her plan to destroy thakur family.....loha not ready to accept this merriage....and definatly play his part........

Really...which twist will turn this merriage.....all these seems soo horrible...what's gonna happen??😕😕😲😲

Edited by hetusweet - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
what's with this marriage between rekha and mandhur? it sounds like another "laali and shekhar" love story...rich boy meets poor girl....guess the ideas are running out.

😭 😭 😭 i hope they do get married so rekha has someone to protect her and the marriage makes loha and his sister angry.....

😆 😆 😆
singhkir89 thumbnail
you know was the big twist is?

The show being totally ruined... thanks to the Creativity of the writers. This isn't even a twist! Just another reason for us to make these faces >> 😕 ...>> 🤢 ...>> 🤬
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: telenovelle

what's with this marriage between rekha and mandhur? it sounds like another "laali and shekhar" love story...rich boy meets poor girl....guess the ideas are running out.

😭 😭 😭 i hope they do get married so rekha has someone to protect her and the marriage makes loha and his sister angry.....

😆 😆 😆

yaa it's same as shali but i m really doubted about this merriage getting happen happyly......loha and budol bua won't accept it ever.....thiswhole  merriage thing   i feel like it'll be more horrible than ratna's what do u think???
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: singhkir89

you know was the big twist is?

The show being totally ruined... thanks to the Creativity of the writers. This isn't even a twist! Just another reason for us to make these faces >> 😕 ...>> 🤢 ...>> 🤬

actully right show is being completly  ruined...i feel like shekhar has just took over haveli day before..and these many troubles all sudden.....POOR guy......there is not a one sweet shali moment in haveli yet  4 which i really follow d show😭 ....and continues drama going on and on.😡😡......how randomly they over so boring  baby swapping and now this....but this track is some what bareable than soooooooo horrible baby swapping..it was so disgust..
telenovelle thumbnail
so have they gotten married yet?? i haven't watched it....
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
maybe they will get married next week or something
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: telenovelle

so have they gotten married yet?? i haven't watched it....

h

no they haven't ...shekhar says it'll happen week after..so may be this week will see all this merriage and gangiya drama...
telenovelle thumbnail
now that shekhur is in charge to the haveli he will decide when they will get married. why can they not decide for themselves???