LTL, you take my breath away!

gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yet another fabulous episode...just as close to perfect as we could ask.

The precap is the moment we've been waiting for....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gp00

very true.......i hav been waiting for it since dutta entered LTL.............😍........
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gp00

hope tomorrow also we have a great surprise in store. 😍
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LTL is one amazing show. No cliched tracks, nothing they do or say is overly dramatic but then the effect .......Just Perfect !!!.

Abt the epi , what can I say, its truly amazing ..........and man my heart was racing along with that car 😆............the way Gadha was thinking abt Nakku, the way he was longing for her one look, the way he smiled at Sethji, the way he was all lost before Baaji bought him back and ..............Precap...........Aaahhhhh man this is not done with.........We have to wait for 24 hrs more :((
nik_ita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I've never been so crazy for any soap ever...........in case of LTL ........its actually driving me nuts........loved every bit of Tasha scene today........specially Dutta's expressions and emotions that we got to see........

Over n above that...........the amazing Precap.......OMG.......how m i gonna spend the next 24 hours.........😕😕
jess_dutta thumbnail
ltl really leaves us breathless..last two days potrayed dutta'd inner turmoil so well...today it was so obvious that atleast once he wanted her to look at him..the longing he had was also seen..and as for today's precap..so exciting..just cant wAit to see what will happen 2morrow
KalyWayne07 thumbnail
WOW................................................I loved today's episode and the precap was a BLAST!!!! I can't wait any longer........!!!
ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LTL has been one different serial in today's time.
Expect for a few episodes there has hardly been any dragging and what appeals me most is that most of the scenes and tracks are natural and normal not at all fictional.Unlike other serials we dont have a party or a puja every other episode which is a welcome change for me.