Important Note

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

patakhaguddi

IF-Sizzlerz

patakhaguddi

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Hi All!!
For those who don't know me I'm Jaan. I run a couple of the AT's, and have been around since the beginning!
First of All I would like to say Congrats to All of us for getting this forum and running it so well.
This post is a reminder note on some things.

1. Appreciation Threads [AT's] have reached their maximum point. The allowed, and only appreciation threads, are linked to in the Archive Mansion Here
2. Please introduce yourselves in the Welcome Introduce Yourselves Thread!! We all want to get to know everyone here, and this is a nice centralized place to do it!
3. Before Posting any topics, please read the TVD Forum Rules to familiarize yourself with them
4. In addition to the rules, please  note that you should be kind and courteous to all members, even if they don't ship the same couple/s that you do. We are a big family here, and we all love each other.
5. Added* Please Please check the archive mansion before you do anything big, like episode summaries, character sketches etc etc. Because we have most of this stuff done!!!!

If you have any questions in regard to this or anything else please PM myself [Jaan730], Rachu[ [Rachu_1987], or Nayab [-Nayab-].

Lots of Love,

Jaan

Edited by Jaan730 - 07 July 2010 at 11:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sourpussAnhdara13-dhruvi-Nayab-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Important Note" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
I would like to stress on the ATs, if anyone has the need to create an AT, please, please, please PM me first, I don't like getting other peoples topics closed. If u have any queries then please PM me, Jaan or Nayab =]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nayab-

patakhaguddi

IF-Sizzlerz

patakhaguddi

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Sorry. Want to keep it at the front.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top