We have to stop ekat's desi twilight - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Love Twilight Saga!

Love Sukirti!

Thats reason enough for me to watch it:)

@KaranSGlover....agreed....there is no need to compare....no mather how much she copies...its will still be two diff stories....and just watching Sukirti act in it....is a treat itself....if Ekta destorys it ....its a pity....but till then i'll enjoy it.....awaiting it:)

And yea... Gosh i loooooved ecilpse,lol....Rpatt is yummy!
Originally posted by KaranSGlover

i reply u what i replied u in the DMG forum....Seriosuly.....as u said.....'its a adaption'!......they r  not suppose to be 'The' edward and bella".....so chill!.....and stop insulting the actors and actresses

for example...no one liked the idea...of RPatt as Edward....before the trailers actually came out....and after that he was love by many....and...they r not suppose to be RPatt and Kirsten....they...or at least Sukirti that i know of....is a unique actress of her own style....."sukirti as bella is the biggets joke".....seriosuly...can u get lower in manner?....u dislike her...doesnt mean u can offend her anyhow u want......she is a fab actress.....and has accpeted an offer she got .....as simple as that....stop this comparsion issue over eveything....whats with IF members and hyper of comparsion.....this is a an adaption...or an indian version of Twilight....just that makes them completely two diff storyies.....so stop spreading this negativity.....

and btw.....i dont think u guys r allowed to discuss this in Twilight forum.......dont spoil this lovely forum of the lovely twilights sagas...with ur negativity cause of personal issues....why do i say that?...cause i can see by ur username and that the average.....ppl who r commenting in this topic r fans of some specific actress .....and to  a part have issues with SK and her acting in this cause of that actress and dont let go fo any opputinity to somehow crtisize her.....seriosuly that has got so old now......its funny...Ekta making Twilight adaption has been on for months now...but first now after female lead beeing finalized we see this kind of topics ...and that from members who r of that specific fan group that i mentioned....coinsidense??

i donno what Ekta is planning to do.....all i know is Sukirti is gorgeous and awesome actress....and vivian is extremly cute and hopefully a good actor aswell.....the rest is in ektas hands to destroy the show with her copying or typical twist....or learn from her previous mistakes...and make this an uniqe and awesome show to watch....i as many others r looking forward....mainly cause of the person u name "the biggets joke"....hopefully it will be good....and if not.....seriosuly were have u guys who  r so againts copying and defenders of copyright been till date.....while bollywood and tellywood have copyied like half their stories from hollywood....sersiously......

Spair Twilight and its forum form this neagivity plz.....

and while i am still here! cant wait for Breaking Dawn!😆

u know what , just stop commenting on my posts. go to the dmg forum and make fansites of sukirti. i dont care ....am sick of arguing with u .u dont like kristen but love sukirti...i get it! keep ur positivity to urself. this post  is for people who are not looking forward to this show and want to do something about it. we dont need ur advice. i dont like sukirti as bella...thats my problem. i made a mistake by even saying that sukirti is not fit to play bella swan because that fact is pretty obvious to "some" people. twilight fanbase is huge worldwide...wait till the word gets around...the american fans will throw a fit cause we all love twilight and dont want twilights name or twilight characters name involved for publicity sake. which is what ekta is doing. this is what it is...publicity.i know this show is not twilight but they are using twilights name for publicity  so am going to keep quiet and watch the drama unfold. if u think am bashing sukirti and this show...u have no clue as to what is to follow. so lets please end our argument. i will keep my view , u keep urs. peace.
and i yes i guess everbody is excited for breaking dawn! 😊
Originally posted by karanshilpa=dmg

u know what , just stop commenting on my posts. go to the dmg forum and make fansites of sukirti. i dont care ....am sick of arguing with u .u dont like kristen but love sukirti...i get it! keep ur positivity to urself. this post  is for people who are not looking forward to this show and want to do something about it. we dont need ur advice. i dont like sukirti as bella...thats my problem. i made a mistake by even saying that sukirti is not fit to play bella swan because that fact is pretty obvious to "some" people. twilight fanbase is huge worldwide...wait till the word gets around...the american fans will throw a fit cause we all love twilight and dont want twilights name or twilight characters name involved for publicity sake. which is what ekta is doing. this is what it is...publicity.i know this show is not twilight but they are using twilights name for publicity  so am going to keep quiet and watch the drama unfold. if u think am bashing sukirti and this show...u have no clue as to what is to follow. so lets please end our argument. i will keep my view , u keep urs. peace.
and i yes i guess everbody is excited for breaking dawn! 😊

Totally as Expected....U totally ignored everything i said....and replied through ur negativty only.....anyhow since u seemed to not understand anything i said...i'll repeat my words dear.....and trust me i'll stop after this sweety, since there is no point in trying to make u understand...but i have to do full justice to the 'facts' i mentioned first...

1- this is not abt creating fansite abt anyone.....that was totally not the point of anything i said...but seems like u dont wanna see the actuall thing i am discussing here.

2- dont categorize me in liking or not liking anyone for ur own benefit.....i am a big fan of twilight sagas..and really like Kristen and Rob for the roles....and i never said id dislike Kristen.....actually unlike lots of ppl wordwide who finds her acting not fair enough....i find it very suiatbale and sweet....i like her.....but then again ....liking or not liking anyoone wasnt the point of my disscussions at all...its more abt the pointless comparsions.

3-Wake up my dear-this show is not for putting two actresses against each other...to see who is better....its an Adaption of a movie into a hsow....and that and Indian show!.....just that makes it into a  totally diffrent direction even if Ekta copyies the whole story.........so basically it just another show like all shows thats gonna start on tellywood.....creating an issue out of it...is just u guys speciallity.

4-"Whats gonna happen when hollywood fans get to know?".....nothing ....what do they care?....how will it destroy anything if they dont even watch it.....and if its as bad as u say....they'll just ignore it.....how does it destroy twilight??😕....seriosuly....we r talking abt a movie and a TV show...not world war 3....and that an "Adaption"!

5- Defenders of copyright...and against copying?.....then i guess u should report Half Tellywood adaptions and stories aswell as Bollywood.....some B-wood stories are like totally direct copies of H-wood movies....some T-wood episodes are direct copies of H-wood....who cares?....its not always nice....but for the love of god.....at the end of the day.....its 2 diff industries....whats the point of comparing these two???😕....and creating an uneccassary issue over something that happens almost all the time....Zee Tv is gonna make an Adpation of Devdas.....guess we should report them to Sanjay leela bansali??...or wait.... even he made a remake of Devdas...adapted from the older one, right?!.......hope i am making myslelf clear....honestly i cant get any more clear than this....

understanding above points isnt that hard....unless u want to totally deny understanding dearSmile

Bottom line....Stop making an issue over nothing and spreading poitnless negativity...and that for two sides, almost totally unrelated to each other.....this would be my view even if the actress was someone else to play in the show....now, then i am not sure i would watch it probably...but...creating an "stop it..." topic over it...woud still be poitnless.....and stop beeing against bashing and offending...while u ureslf have directly or indirectly done it in all ur comments dear.

*phew*....now i am done:)

@Breaking Dawn....yes Eagerly...i am expecting it to be the best one in the movies....hope so!
Edited by KaranSGlover - 13 years ago

hey u know what!! open a " unwanted free advice center"!!! why do u have to comment to everything i say. if i open a topic and comment, its my choice , my opinion and my views...who r u to tell me to stop this negativity?? and stop commenting on my attitude....keep ur attitude and advice to urself "miss sunshine"...i do not need it! go to hell sunshine, for all i care! 😉

and ya breaking dawn will be the best of the series! thats obvious! 😆

and please lets end this! dont comment on my topics neither will i comment on urs!

can i just say something?? i've noticed (not tht i watch it but my friend does and she just goes on and on about the serial..) it's not just like twilight. ekta's also trying to make it like the vampire diaries. i mean there's pia and maithaili, which is like elena and katherine. then she's trying to make abhay like edward or stefan. and she even copied some scenes, like the scene where edward saves bella from the van, or the scene in the vampire diaries where the girls try to call spirits..
i know we can't do anything, and we just have to let ekta do whatever she has in mind, but we can't deny the fact tht most of the ideas are not hers. i know it's not twilight or the vampire diaries, it's actually a very badly done imitation of both. 👎🏼 and ekta has some of her own ideas, but they are ridiculous. i mean she just twisted the fact tht in some films, werewolves get hurt by silver, and she just twisted it into something like vampires get hurt by silver?! well, i guess all we have to do is see where this goes... ❓