Twilight

We have to stop ekat's desi twilight (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
^^ So agree yaar, I mean people will csz its Vivan and the actress is well known so don't count on TRPS going down. I want to but we can't.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.anjz.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "We have to stop ekat's desi twilight (Page 4)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
^Agreed. So if it does turn out to be a copy of Twilight then i'm sure that Summit will take action becuz right now they aren't sure. So let's just let Ekta do what she wants. We can't really do anything.

*Jot*

.anjz.

-Adrastea-

-Adrastea-

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
I dont get why ppl r going so hyper abt this?.....if u guys think she'll destroy it......there is a simple way......Dont watch it=)....and let others who r exicted abt this enjoy it!.....if ekta is smart enough she wont copy.... and instead make some story of her own with less tragedy and twist diffrent form her previous works...but if she isnt the show will end...end of story!........whats with this negativity form some ppl.....if u dislike the idea...simply ignore itApprove .....instead of jumping on everything and disliking everything abt it when u even havnt seen a glimpse of it yet???... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iqra.cghsMonika__29lovelife01sushii..moonstruck.

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
I just can't wait to see her show be a huge flop!

Boo you ekta!

karanshilpa=dmg

karanshilpa=dmg

Groupbie

karanshilpa=dmg

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaranSGlover

I dont get why ppl r going so hyper abt this?.....if u guys think she'll destroy it......there is a simple way......Dont watch it=)....and let others who r exicted abt this enjoy it!.....if ekta is smart enough she wont copy.... and instead make some story of her own with less tragedy and twist diffrent form her previous works...but if she isnt the show will end...end of story!........whats with this negativity form some ppl.....if u dislike the idea...simply ignore itApprove .....instead of jumping on everything and disliking everything abt it when u even havnt seen a glimpse of it yet???... 

i agree we havent seen a glimpse of it yet. but ekta said the story was an adaption of twilight. and the lead actors and vivian and sukirti....have u even seen them???????? they dont look at all like bella and edward. rob and kristen actually look like bella and edward and know how to play them. sukirti khandpal as bella swan is the biggest joke ever. the show starts with such a disaster casting...how can it do well?? ekta is all out to ruin twilight in india. and yes we wont watch the show but we really  hope she doesnt make a joke of herself and twilight.
no offence to sukirti..she is a good actress but she doesnt have what it requires to play bella swan and vivian as edward cullen.  so i really hope ekta makes a different show with them and doesnt copy twilight.

-Adrastea-

-Adrastea-

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karanshilpa=dmg

i agree we havent seen a glimpse of it yet. but ekta said the story was an adaption of twilight. and the lead actors and vivian and sukirti....have u even seen them???????? they dont look at all like bella and edward. rob and kristen actually look like bella and edward and know how to play them. sukirti khandpal as bella swan is the biggest joke ever. the show starts with such a disaster casting...how can it do well?? ekta is all out to ruin twilight in india. and yes we wont watch the show but we really  hope she doesnt make a joke of herself and twilight.
no offence to sukirti..she is a good actress but she doesnt have what it requires to play bella swan and vivian as edward cullen.  so i really hope ekta makes a different show with them and doesnt copy twilight.

i reply u what i replied u in the DMG forum....Seriosuly.....as u said.....'its a adaption'!......they r  not suppose to be 'The' edward and bella".....so chill!.....and stop insulting the actors and actresses

for example...no one liked the idea...of RPatt as Edward....before the trailers actually came out....and after that he was love by many....and...they r not suppose to be RPatt and Kirsten....they...or at least Sukirti that i know of....is a unique actress of her own style....."sukirti as bella is the biggets joke".....seriosuly...can u get lower in manner?....u dislike her...doesnt mean u can offend her anyhow u want......she is a fab actress.....and has accpeted an offer she got .....as simple as that....stop this comparsion issue over eveything....whats with IF members and hyper of comparsion.....this is a an adaption...or an indian version of Twilight....just that makes them completely two diff storyies.....so stop spreading this negativity.....

and btw.....i dont think u guys r allowed to discuss this in Twilight forum.......dont spoil this lovely forum of the lovely twilights sagas...with ur negativity cause of personal issues....why do i say that?...cause i can see by ur username and that the average.....ppl who r commenting in this topic r fans of some specific actress .....and to  a part have issues with SK and her acting in this cause of that actress and dont let go fo any opputinity to somehow crtisize her.....seriosuly that has got so old now......its funny...Ekta making Twilight adaption has been on for months now...but first now after female lead beeing finalized we see this kind of topics ...and that from members who r of that specific fan group that i mentioned....coinsidense??

i donno what Ekta is planning to do.....all i know is Sukirti is gorgeous and awesome actress....and vivian is extremly cute and hopefully a good actor aswell.....the rest is in ektas hands to destroy the show with her copying or typical twist....or learn from her previous mistakes...and make this an uniqe and awesome show to watch....i as many others r looking forward....mainly cause of the person u name "the biggets joke"....hopefully it will be good....and if not.....seriosuly were have u guys who  r so againts copying and defenders of copyright been till date.....while bollywood and tellywood have copyied like half their stories from hollywood....sersiously......

Spair Twilight and its forum form this neagivity plz.....

and while i am still here! cant wait for Breaking Dawn!LOL

Edited by KaranSGlover - 12 July 2010 at 11:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Monika__29sushii..moonstruck.

.moonstruck.

IF-Rockerz

.moonstruck.

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Love Twilight Saga!

Love Sukirti!

Thats reason enough for me to watch it:)

@KaranSGlover....agreed....there is no need to compare....no mather how much she copies...its will still be two diff stories....and just watching Sukirti act in it....is a treat itself....if Ekta destorys it ....its a pity....but till then i'll enjoy it.....awaiting it:)

And yea... Gosh i loooooved ecilpse,lol....Rpatt is yummy!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Adrastea-sushii.

karanshilpa=dmg

Groupbie

karanshilpa=dmg

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by karanshilpa=dmg

i reply u what i replied u in the DMG forum....Seriosuly.....as u said.....'its a adaption'!......they r  not suppose to be 'The' edward and bella".....so chill!.....and stop insulting the actors and actresses

for example...no one liked the idea...of RPatt as Edward....before the trailers actually came out....and after that he was love by many....and...they r not suppose to be RPatt and Kirsten....they...or at least Sukirti that i know of....is a unique actress of her own style....."sukirti as bella is the biggets joke".....seriosuly...can u get lower in manner?....u dislike her...doesnt mean u can offend her anyhow u want......she is a fab actress.....and has accpeted an offer she got .....as simple as that....stop this comparsion issue over eveything....whats with IF members and hyper of comparsion.....this is a an adaption...or an indian version of Twilight....just that makes them completely two diff storyies.....so stop spreading this negativity.....

and btw.....i dont think u guys r allowed to discuss this in Twilight forum.......dont spoil this lovely forum of the lovely twilights sagas...with ur negativity cause of personal issues....why do i say that?...cause i can see by ur username and that the average.....ppl who r commenting in this topic r fans of some specific actress .....and to  a part have issues with SK and her acting in this cause of that actress and dont let go fo any opputinity to somehow crtisize her.....seriosuly that has got so old now......its funny...Ekta making Twilight adaption has been on for months now...but first now after female lead beeing finalized we see this kind of topics ...and that from members who r of that specific fan group that i mentioned....coinsidense??

i donno what Ekta is planning to do.....all i know is Sukirti is gorgeous and awesome actress....and vivian is extremly cute and hopefully a good actor aswell.....the rest is in ektas hands to destroy the show with her copying or typical twist....or learn from her previous mistakes...and make this an uniqe and awesome show to watch....i as many others r looking forward....mainly cause of the person u name "the biggets joke"....hopefully it will be good....and if not.....seriosuly were have u guys who  r so againts copying and defenders of copyright been till date.....while bollywood and tellywood have copyied like half their stories from hollywood....sersiously......

Spair Twilight and its forum form this neagivity plz.....

and while i am still here! cant wait for Breaking Dawn!LOL

u know what , just stop commenting on my posts. go to the dmg forum and make fansites of sukirti. i dont care ....am sick of arguing with u .u dont like kristen but love sukirti...i get it! keep ur positivity to urself. this post  is for people who are not looking forward to this show and want to do something about it. we dont need ur advice. i dont like sukirti as bella...thats my problem. i made a mistake by even saying that sukirti is not fit to play bella swan because that fact is pretty obvious to "some" people. twilight fanbase is huge worldwide...wait till the word gets around...the american fans will throw a fit cause we all love twilight and dont want twilights name or twilight characters name involved for publicity sake. which is what ekta is doing. this is what it is...publicity.i know this show is not twilight but they are using twilights name for publicity  so am going to keep quiet and watch the drama unfold. if u think am bashing sukirti and this show...u have no clue as to what is to follow. so lets please end our argument. i will keep my view , u keep urs. peace.
and i yes i guess everbody is excited for breaking dawn! Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top