Twilight

We have to stop ekat's desi twilight (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

karanshilpa=dmg

Groupbie

karanshilpa=dmg

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonyo

Hmm. She is totally impossible, no one can stop her.....

Else let her do what she has in mind, as this show will be soon on-air this year. She will have to face number of negative comments and bashing (she cant even imagine it) from her number of fan following (fan means hatred are more in list)

ya but we cant just sit there and let this go on right??? summit should be informed!!
ya she has more haters than fans. lol

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "We have to stop ekat's desi twilight (Page 2)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

disha_sen

disha_sen

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karanshilpa=dmg

Originally posted by sonyo

Hmm. She is totally impossible, no one can stop her.....

Else let her do what she has in mind, as this show will be soon on-air this year. She will have to face number of negative comments and bashing (she cant even imagine it) from her number of fan following (fan means hatred are more in list)

ya but we cant just sit there and let this go on right??? summit should be informed!!
ya she has more haters than fans. lol

do u have their email id? if so then we culd all mail them. wat say guys??

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I agree. Lets start with facebook. Someone could make a club/page whatever. Inform our friends and have them join and stuff. And then yeah Twilight websites and if you have Summit's Email or something lets do it. Or if you have Ekta's email. If she starts getting hate mail now, then she should know that after the show starts, it'll be much worser. Lets give it a shot you guys!

*Jot*

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Guys i am pretty sure we can't do anything now, as much as i want to i doubt she will listen to us. Ekta is crazy women.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_sen.anjz.

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Yeah i guess you're right Harsha! How long is the show gonna last anyways?

memario

memario

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
I thnk its a gud idea to email summit nd stephanie mayer we dnt wana c a mockery of twilight!

karanshilpa=dmg

Groupbie

karanshilpa=dmg

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
no am sure we can do something!!! we should start with a facebook page...first we have to make posts in all the twilight websites. i will do that in twifans and lexicon. while someone could start a petition and someone could send star one channel an e- mail. so who is going to be charge of what? we all have to make a plan to stop this. the show will not last long , i know that. but we cant just sit their and let her make a joke out of twilight. so who is with me? and what should we do?

the most important thing is that summit , stephenie or the fans should know about this. that a hindi adaption of twilight is being made without permission. am sure once the actual fanbase gets a hint of this - ekta will be finished. but nobody will know...if we dont alert them or something. so we have to do something.

karanshilpa=dmg

Groupbie

karanshilpa=dmg

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

Guys i am pretty sure we can't do anything now, as much as i want to i doubt she will listen to us. Ekta is crazy women.
no harsha but we can e-mail summit or something. once they know about this...something can be done! imagine the twihards...they will kill ekta lol!

Edited by karanshilpa=dmg - 07 July 2010 at 12:27pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top