Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

karanshilpa=dmg

Groupbie

karanshilpa=dmg

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Hey guys Tongue! This post is for those people who dont want ekta to ruin our twilight story with what ever stupid show she is attempting to do. i am a seriously obsessed twilight fan and i love the movies. i think robert pattinson , kristen stewart , taylor lautner are the perfect edward , bella and jacob and nobody else can potray these roles.
we all know what happens in ekta;s serials...someone dies..comes back...rebirth...plastic surgery...dramatic music..leaps..20 years later..and whatever. no offence to ekta or her shows...but can u really see twilight being dragged like a typical ekta kapoor show. ??? i cant see that!!! i understand if a bollywood twilight remake was being made [though i really dont think that is possible...u cant redo twilight because nobody can potray edward like rob!] but not an ekta kapoor show! oh god i cant even think about it Dead!!!

so i was thinking if we could report to summit or stephenie to stop this disaster from happening. i dont know much about this...but summit and stephenie own the rights to twilight...so how can ekta do this show unless she has permission. i know its not the same show name or character name...but isn't this copyright claim?? i mean she is saying the story is an adaption of twilight!' 

i bet summit doesnt know about this and they probably wont unless someone tells them. so we could start a group petition and e-mail summit about this. or do you all think we should start a petition to stop this and send it to ekta saying that she cant copy twilight.  we could make a post in the official twilight websites too.

some people may think that this could be something new and we all should look forward to this but no. twilight is stephenie meyer's story and if someone is doing an adaption..she has the right to know. summit  has her permission and they are making wonderfull movies [i loved eclipse!!!!!Smile]
so i want to know how many of u support this and what we as twilight fans should do.  we have to do something before this show starts and ekta ruins the name of twilight.

all of u out there who really love twilight...dont ignore this post. we all have to do something as a team to stop this show.

Edited by karanshilpa=dmg - 07 July 2010 at 10:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

clarise22devil shreyadisha_sen...San-Yo...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "We have to stop ekat's desi twilight" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

disha_sen

disha_sen

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
i dont think that summit is goin to object coz ekta will go on to say that her serial is adaptation of twilight. so heres the plan......why not make ekta herself realise that what she plans to do is utterly stupid. let her go ahead with the show. we love rob, kristen n taylor so much that w will not easily accept the new twilight version n thus it will end up getting low TRP's n voila the show will come to a stop.
Mission accomplishedWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pravschills

mishthan

Groupbie

mishthan

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
plzz add me one of you guys...
ekta wil surely add her own twists in Fanaa, who knows maybe she'll rebirth james.. following her 'Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi' tradition...

karanshilpa=dmg

Groupbie

karanshilpa=dmg

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha_sen

i dont think that summit is goin to object coz ekta will go on to say that her serial is adaptation of twilight. so heres the plan......why not make ekta herself realise that what she plans to do is utterly stupid. let her go ahead with the show. we love rob, kristen n taylor so much that w will not easily accept the new twilight version n thus it will end up getting low TRP's n voila the show will come to a stop.
Mission accomplishedWink
ya the show will stop eventually but god knows how much she will drag the show and ruin its name!! the twilight fanbase in u.s will throw a fit if they know that ekta is making an indian parody of twilight. so we all could e-mail  summit and do  something about it.
i guess we could make posts on the official website like twilight lexicon or twifans even facebook.

disha_sen

karanshilpa=dmg

Groupbie

karanshilpa=dmg

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishthan

ekta wil surely add her own twists in Fanaa, who knows maybe she'll rebirth james.. following her 'Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi' tradition...

ya god knows what she will do!!!  we got to stop this. we could post and send e-mails to twilight websites. am sure once all the fans know about this....they will throw a fit. ekta doesnt know the potential of us twihards....we could kill her....lol!!!!LOLLOLLOL

mishthan

Groupbie

mishthan

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karanshilpa=dmg

ya god knows what she will do!!!  we got to stop this. we could post and send e-mails to twilight websites. am sure once all the fans know about this....they will throw a fit. ekta doesnt know the potential of us twihards....we could kill her....lol!!!!LOLLOLLOL
Agreed wid u!!
Lets kill her... assination in public or murder secretly???SmileTongueLOLBig smile

disha_sen

karanshilpa=dmg

Groupbie

karanshilpa=dmg

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by karanshilpa=dmg

Agreed wid u!!
Lets kill her... assination in public or murder secretly???SmileTongueLOLBig smile
i dont know....lolLOLLOLLOL!!! i think asassination in public...that would be more fun!!!Big smile
but seriously someone should inform summit.  am going to make a post on the twilight website. even u could. we got to stop kekta!! Smile

disha_sen

...San-Yo...

Goldie

...San-Yo...

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged

Hmm. She is totally impossible, no one can stop her.....

Else let her do what she has in mind, as this show will be soon on-air this year. She will have to face number of negative comments and bashing (she cant even imagine it) from her number of fan following (fan means hatred are more in list)

disha_sen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top