*SANRAJ LUV FOREVER* Dn't Wory I'm Here Pg 1

Posted: 13 years ago

Hi Sanraj Fans

I'm new to this forum, I read all the sanraj ff's and I must say they are fabulas I luv em to bits.

I want to start my own fanfic for sanraj.
Jus watin for you guys to reply, IF this foum gets popular then I will carry on.
Please to reply if you are a sanraj fan.

Thanks
⭐️
Edited by sajida786 - 13 years ago

Here is a new start

This epsiode is after Yesturdays episode, Where santu is left crying.

Dn't Wory I'm With U!!

Santo is still stud there lyk a stone, with tears still running down her cheeks, dm sees his wyf stud there, he thinks to himself:

DM: I told santuri not to meet moti ben and she is really upset and needs to be on her own, and why is she standing lyk that,

her carries on walking towads santo decreading all the distance between them , and puts his hand on her sholder, santu crashes into dm's arms and breaks down, she knew he is the only person who can take her sorrows away and make her smile.

On the other hand dm who is really shoked with her reaction says

DM: Eye Sanutri kya huwa, tu rooh kyun rahe hain.

He waited a while but with no response he took her and they went and sat outside the jail, where there was a bench, he made her sit, consoling her and he new cyring was not gd for her or their 'SANTAN'.

DM: Eye santuri kya huwa, kuch bhol be na?

Finally after getting some courage to look up at the wonderful face which she desires to see everyday, she finally speaks.

Santo: Maaa........ Maalik woh behnba,

DM: shu tayu Behnba

Santo: mein isloyeh rooh rahi thi kyunki maalik benhba bohot dukhi hai, and mujhe unka duckh deka nahin jata.

Happy and sad at her response he held her face in his warm and soft hands and said to her

DM: santo ghar chalo,

He didn't want to talk about it because he knew it would upset her.

They both walked towards the car hand in hand.

TBC....

Hope you all like it please leave your comment, I dont what its like as it is my first post ever,

hi,
really liked your ff.👏
😊why didn't CV's have such fabulous ideas!!!!

and yes , me to is a huge sanraj fan.....😊

keep writing dear.......
Edited by hbuy - 13 years ago
Nice start continue dear....👏
Very nice start keep writing 😊
really nice keep it up .............
very nice please contiune
Hi Dear u have given me peace of mind. Very nice writing.Plz keep it up. Want to see such things in the actual serial. CVs should collect lovely ideas from my friends.
Hey I'm Back Sorry took long
As you all know what we are going through right now with the 18 Yr Leap.
thanks guys for all your lovely feedback.

I'm not happy at all,

Why cant cv just let Sanraj be happy at least 4 a week.

Anyway Here is my next post.

This is just some random that I just made up.

overview: Sanraj got married, all the truth about megna is out and dm and vishal also know. Vishals hates megans and is living happy with sanraj and family.

OK Here it goes

I'ts late in the night sanraj are still in thier wedding outfits.

Santu is sat on the floor next to the bed and dm walks in the room.

santu notices him coming in but doesnt look up because she doesnt know what to say to him.

He comes and sits  next to her  

DM: Eye Santu

Santu: Kya huwa Malik

DM: tum ne yeh raaz kyun mejhse chupaya, mujhe aise lagta hain keh tum mujpeh barosa nahi karte

she looked up in those lovley eyes of her husband and said
Santu: maalik aap jaante hain ke jab mein waapis aye toh yaha keh haalat kya the!!
then she describes what happened in the jail.

sorry guys Ive just made this part up not accorind to the story)

Santu: jab mujhe patachala mein maa bane wale thee, toh mein aapko batana chahateeh thee, meine ghar par jab batane ke leyeh phone kiya aur aap keliyeh poocha tho kisis ne bataya keh aap ab yahaan nahin rehte.

tab meine socha keh mein ghar walon ko nahin bataun gee kyun keh sab mujse nafrat karteyh hain.

aur app job mujse apne aap se bi zayada baroosa kartey hain aap yahan hain hai.

phir 8 maheny baad mujhe bataya gaya keh hamari santaan is duniya mein ana se pehle hi..................

santu was in sooo much pain that she couldnt carry on and she jus hugged dm (just the way she hugges him when she told him that megan said to abort the 2nd child)

dm also in tears said
dm: mujhe maaf kardooh santu, yeh sab mere waja seh huwa hai

santu schoked looked at him and said

maalik yeh aap kya keh rahe hain yeh saab app ki waja se nahi huwa.

dm still had tears in his eye. santu took her lips towards his tears and drank all his tears to stop him from crying as she knew she couldnt stop him other than doing that.

dm just didnt know how to react,

She said to him from now on we will not cry, and bought her lips towards his lips and kissed him very gently, she took her arm around his neck. dm put his arms around her wait. then after a few moments when they stopped kissing, dm started to take of santu earing and placed a soft kiss there.

santu felt shy because she know what was coming and got up
dm grabbed her hand and brought her back and said

dm mein tera pati hun, ismeh sharmane wali kya baat hai huh
slowly one by one he took off all her jewlery and placed many kisses each time.

He then got up and lifted her in his arms and took her on the bed.

he made her sit on the bed and he sat next to her, they had a long kiss again.
dm moved her pallu off her sholder and undo her bloudse pins from the back and then dm made santu lay on the bed and laid on top of her, he kept kissing her on the neck and all over he face.
when he stopped kissing her he looked into her eye with his br eyes they had a beautiful eyelock for  a while.
dm started to tickle her legs with his feet, which made sat laugh out loud.

dm smiled and sed I Want to see laugh all the time like this.

kyunke tumehe khabr hain jab tu haste hain mejhe saras lagta hain.
he stared at her for a while and then santu covered his eyes with her hand, as she was feeling very shy.
he moved her hnads off his eyes and kissed both her hand and
then they had a long kiss on the lips dm started to made cicles with his feet on snatu legs and her payals fell offffffff and...................
to be continued.

precap: its a beautiful morning and sanrajs rooms is a total mess and as the birds sing dm's eyes open to see his beautidful santirissssss face....

sorry if its too long. but once I start i cannt stop.
very nice update please post soon