Next Gala and Elimination

kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I am sorry if this is a repeat topic.

I wanted to know when is the next gala and elimination rounds? The next gala is just on Monday or both Monday and tuesday? When is the next elimination? I guess they wont have a gala on Monday and an elimination on tuesday.

Thanks in advance

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quality_Videos thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Monday gala

and tuesday elmination

may be they heard spoilers are coming out very early (thursday) and show telecasts on monday so changed 😆
kaushikbasu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Quality_Videos

Monday gala

and tuesday elmination

may be they heard spoilers are coming out very early (thursday) and show telecasts on monday so changed 😆

So would they open voting lines just for say 5-6 hrs? Else they wont have time for counting, slotting, scripting and shooting of the episode unless they do it live. I dont think that would be the case.
brahmabul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I don't know about the elimination but I saw the promo of the coming Gala. It will be aired on Monday. The shooting of this Gala has already taken place though.
kaushikbasu thumbnail

Originally posted by: brahmabul

I don't know about the elimination but I saw the promo of the coming Gala. It will be aired on Monday. The shooting of this Gala has already taken place though.

Thanks a lot. It means that there would be one gala round on Monday. We are not sure on what happens on tuesday.
kaushikbasu thumbnail
@ brahmabul  Thanks

Just out of curiosity, we have 6 contestants left Bhoomi, Tia, Sreeram, Shivam, Rakesh and Swaroop. Those would be devided amongst Anu and Salim. Who do you think would be in whose team?
sunaina02 thumbnail
Why cant they have a half hour saturday episode for elimination ?