Congratulations Taarak Mehta on 400 episodes completion

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Tarak Mehta is 400 episodes old and still going strong

The popular sitcom Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah completes 400 episodes. We spoke to both Jethalal (Dilip Joshi) and Daya (Disha Vakani) about the show's success

Based on the famous Gujarati weekly Duniya Ne Undha Chasma written by eminent writer Tarak Mehta, Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chasmah is a sitcom that not only entertain the viewers, but also allows us to think about some socially relevant issues. The show also tries to outdo itself in enlightening its viewers in a funny manner.

"When we started the TRPs were only 0.3 but now they are 3.5. There were also plenty of newcomers on the show. But through all this time, they have turned into skilled actors. We are a very well-coordinated team and we can be called a family. Unlike most families that have tiffs, ours is quite peaceful and we, touchwood, haven't had any tiffs," says Dilip Joshi.

Disha Vakani agrees with Dilip. "I totally agree. For me, it's been a great career move. I still remember when I gave the audition for this show after Ambika Ranjankar (Komal bhabhi) asked me to do so. I didn't even know it was the lead role. I'm glad that I got it," she says.

source : http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2010/July/News_20100701_2

Hey guys our favourite serial Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah has completed 400 episodes yesterday ! I am sure all of you are very happy for knowing this , so here's wishing the entire TMKOC team hearty congratulations ! ClapClapClap May you all complete 4000 episodes ! Embarrassed

Cheers
Ishan

Edited by Ishan. - 07 July 2010 at 1:23am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahil5biniediyafah.Senorita.Neelambari..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Congratulations Taarak Mehta on 400 episodes completion" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Many Many Congo to the whole team of TMKOC.... i have seen in last eppisode in the end Mahetaji said that TMKOC has completed 400 eppisodes.... Big smile thanks for the article ishan.. its good to know that the team of TMKOC is behaving as family... we love u guys....Big smile wish u will complete many more like this Embarrassed Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.

Neelambari..

IF-Stunnerz

Neelambari..

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Thanx 4 sharing the gr8 news.Congratulation  to d entire team of TMKOC.

Ishan.

Sahil5

Sahil5

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
tum chalo hazaron saal

Ishan.

blahblahs

blahblahs

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
I love tarak mehta!

diyafah

IF-Rockerz

diyafah

Retro Podcast Team, I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Congratulations to the entire team! As mentioned above, it seems like everyone in the team are having a blast 'like a family'. Wish even I could be a part of the family during my summer holidays and play pranks on them LOL haha

.Senorita.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Senorita.

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Great show ever...............I love this show and characters of this show a lot specially JeDa:)
Congo to TMKOC.....Kepp it up guys!!!
thnxx for sharing.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top