Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 59

Page 1
Page   of 59
Page 2 Page 59

harshadeewani

harshadeewani

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Hi everyone! I've been reading many ffs so thought to start my own. Hope you all will like it and sorry for any mistakes as its my first one so bear with me. Feel free to comment and criticize and if you like then don't forget to hit the like button..

WILL YOU FORGIVE ME 

PART 1

Prem Juneja, the leading businessman of India who has achieved a lot of success only in a span of seven months. The people around him think that he is a workaholic, he is arrogant, he is an angry young man but only few knows that he was not that way. He was a very fun-loving person, very irresponsible, a complete party-man and a big flirt, but what changed him so much. The reason is maybe she is not with him, his best friend, his love, Heer. Both were the best of friends, they became friends when they were in 1st standard since then they completed their school together, same college, same university, studied together and shared secrets with each other. She is the one who always made him understand between good and bad, between right and wrong and now she is not with him all because of him, if he hadn't done that awful thing to her that night she must be with him then. He has stopped living his life after she had left him alone and the sad part is he realized that he loves him only when she was gone.

He enters the caf where he comes every morning to have his cup of coffee as it was Heer's one of favourite places where they both had spent a lot of precious moments. He was having his cup of coffee when a couple who were sitting just opposite to him caught his attention which takes him to the memory lane.

~FLASHBACK~

Prem was sitting on the same table of the caf with a girl and having a great time with flirting with her.

Prem said while tracing his finger on her jaw, "You are so beautiful Chandni."

Chandni said blushing, "Really Prem?"

Prem said while coming closer to her, "Yes Chandni."

They were so close only an inch difference, Prem was completely focused to catch her lips, they were about to get in contact when he felt a tap on his shoulder, he just shrugged his shoulder. He felt again a tap on his shoulder and then he turned around frustratedly and said, "What the hell?" he then saw her who was standing there with a smirk on her face and then Prem's look from anger was changed into a pleading look.

He said, "Heer?"

Chandni who has closed her eyes only waiting for a kiss from Prem opens her eyes at the mention of Heer's name.

Chandni said, "Heer tum?"

Heer said acting like a laachaari, "Prem tum yahan phirse kisi larki ke saath?" wiping her invisible tears dramatically.

Prem thought, "Now what she is upto? God save me."

Heer continued, " Prem tum us raat ke baad bhi kisi aur larki ke saath."And cries loudly.

Prem said confused, "Kis raat ke baad?"

Heer eyes wides open in shock and she speaks loudly, "Haye mein loodh gaye barbaad hogaye. Tum kaise us raat ko bhul sakte ho Prem (holds his collar). Tum kaise kisi larki ke saath khelvaar kersakte ho?"

Chandni stands from her place, glares at Prem and places her hands on Heer's shoulders, "Kia hua Heer?" she asks sympathetically.

Heer said, " Dekho na Chandni meine jisse apna friend samjha usne mere saath aisa kia aur ab wo maan ke liye bhi tayyar nahin hai." She cries a bit louder while hugging Chandni.

Chandni said while trying to calm her, "Liken batao to sahi ke tumhare beech mein hua kia hai?"

Heer breaks apart from the hug, wipes her tears dramatically and says shyly, "Us raat hum do se ek hoye."

Prem eyes and mouth opens with shock, "Aisa kab hua?" Same reaction was with Chandni, "WHAT?"

Prem said, "Heer ye tum kia kehrahi ho? Dekho Chandni tum iski baat na maano."

Chandni looks at Prem disgustingly and said, "Its high time Prem ab to mana mat karo aur Heer ko apnalo isay pehle ke you have to face some awful consequences." And she leaves the place.

Prem shouts, "Listen Chandni." Then he turns at Heer who was wiping her tears and then breaks into a laugh while clutching her stomach.

Prem glares at her and says, "Sukoon milgaya? Waise tum konsi raat ki baat kar rahi thi?"

Heer recovers herself and sits on the chair, "Kaisi raat?"

Prem sits on the other chair and said, "Jisme hum do se ek huye thay."

Heer said, " Tumhein yaad nahin hai is saal ke exams mein hum dono mere ghar (looking down shyly) ek saath parha tha." And laughs loudly.

Prem glares at her and says, "Very funny!"

Heer says, "Listen Prem hum bachpan ke friends hain na plz meri bath maano tum kia har waqt larkion ke emotions ke saath khelte ho? Tumhare liye ye time pass hai liken ek larki per kia guzarti hai tumne kabhi socha hai? Plz aisa mat kia karo"

Prem says, "Come-on Heer plz don't start your lecture again. Sirf ek kiss ka he to sawal tha."

Heer looks at him disgustingly and says, "Agar itna he kiss shiss karne ka shoq hai to marry someone to phir officially kiss ke saath ahem ahem bhi kar sakte ho aur phir main bhi kissi larki ko tumse save karne ke liye nahin aongy. Full time freedom!"

Prem says, "Acha? Aur waise what is ahem ahem?"

Heer glares at him and says, "If you know what's ahem ahem to phir ziada innocent na bano."

Prem says naughtily, "I know but main tumse sunna chahta hun. You know what that word sounds musical from a girl's mouth."

Heer gets up from the chair and says, "You are disgusting Prem." And moves towards the door.

Prem follows her and says, "Arey coffee to peeti jao."

Heer replies while leaving the place, "Mujhe tum jaise gadhay ke saath nahin coffee peeni and plus I m getting late for the uni."

Prem shouts back, "Mujhe bhi tum jaisi gadhy ke saath coffee nahin peeni."

~FLASHBACK ENDS~

Prem came into senses when his cell phone rings, he answers the call it was from her mother, "Yes maa main Chandigarh ke liye nikal raha hun."

Gayatri says, "Jaldi kar beta tujhe pata hai na Preet ki shaadi ki saari tayaarian tujhe he karni hai. Bas ek haafta rehgaya hai beta."

Preet is actually Prem's younger brother who loves him a lot. He is getting married to Meher and it's a love marriage. Meher is a very sweet girl and cares for her Prem bhaiya a lot.

Prem says, "Ji maa. Meri flight do ghante mein hai mein bas airport he jar raha tha."

Gayatri says, "Acha beta. Dekho Prem, Preet tumse chota hai ab tu bhi shaadi ka soch kab tak aise he jiyega."

Prem says, "Dikhye maa maine apko kitni baar kaha hai mujhe shaadi nahin karni agar apne phirse wohi baat shuru ki to main nahin aonga."

Gayatri said, "Acha beta theek hai. Bas to aaja."

Prem says, "Ok maa." And hungs up the phone.

Prem pays the bill to the waiter when Uncle Shane who is the owner of the caf comes to him and says, "Bas karo beta stop punishing yourself."

Prem says, "Uncle maine jo Heer ke saath kia hai uske baad ye to kuch bhi nahin hai." His eyes becomes watery and tears comes out of it. He wipes it and goes to his car. The driver opens the car door for him, he sits in it and says to himself, "WILL SHE FORGIVE ME?"

Leave your comments...

Edited by harshadeewani - 03 November 2011 at 11:59am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

trendyfriendsSONALLIiluvrainaartifoxidivya871nspn.92shirlysshivangi2092kptlmunam_13luvharshitisinak-BabyCupid-PumpkinnMeraCheekuViratkhajjualicia212newt2007sweetie_angel...Pwincess...kmh2rockzzAASUSsarunholic_arhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff~Will You Forgive me~ chp 9 pg 48 3/11" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sinak

IF-Dazzler

sinak

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 1:05am | IP Logged
GR8 update. What did Prem do to Heer that she disappeared from his life.

MeraCheekuVirat

IF-Rockerz

MeraCheekuVirat

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 1:47am | IP Logged
awsum update.........

luved ur idea...plz add me to ur pm list......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshadeewani

sweet scorpio

IF-Sizzlerz

sweet scorpio

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged
awesome start!
innteresting concept!
continue soon!
plzz add me 2 ur pm list!

harshadeewani

harshadeewani

harshadeewani

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinak

GR8 update. What did Prem do to Heer that she disappeared from his life.

first of all thanx for commenting and about heer disappearing from prem's life you'll have to read this ff..Wink

harshadeewani

harshadeewani

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahrukh_divya

awsum update.........

luved ur idea...plz add me to ur pm list......

thanx for ur comment..
i have added you to my pm list..Smile

MeraCheekuVirat

harshadeewani

harshadeewani

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet scorpio

awesome start!
innteresting concept!
continue soon!
plzz add me 2 ur pm list!