Uttaran

Uttran lead's brand new demands / Tina Dutta

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Uttran lead's brand new demands
Tina Dutta, who plays Iccha in the show, threatened to leave it unless her daily fee was doubled; the producer is aghast
Vickey.Lalwani @timesgroup.com

When the child actor of Uttran grew up in the show, it was criticised by its loyal viewers. Turns out, it happened for good reason. Apparently the entire crew of the show is very unhappy with Tina (who plays Iccha as a grown-up).
While on this show, Tina has indeed grown too big for her boots. She has asked the producer of Uttran, Pintu Guha to double her existing fee from Rs 15,000 per day to Rs 30,000 per day. A source from the TV industry says, "If this does not happen, Tina has threatened to quit the show."
We hear, Guha has now asked the AMTPP (Association Of Motion Picture and TV Programme Producers) to look into the matter. He is flabbergasted at her demand because he recently hiked her fee from Rs12,000 per day to Rs15,000. "Tina is demanding an exorbitant amount and her blackmail tactics are unfair," adds the source.
    It was reported recently that Tina accused a hairdresser of stealing her wig. Members of the Hairdressers' Association intervened and stalled the shoot but the crew of Uttran somehow pacified them and sent them back. Later, it was reported that the wig was found with Tina.
    However, Tina says, "Things have been blown out of proportion. The same thing happened when I lost my wig. Later, I found that it was with one of the production guys." When contacted, Guha said, "I don't want to discuss this matter with the press."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetgal2001 thumbnail
tina is just opposite to her character iccha
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

suddenly there seem to be too many articles against tina......may be she is the one getting shot... so cud be they are exaggerating the situations to evict her from the show for the time being ....πŸ˜•
Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
if this is true then ichha will be shot ...
and after few episodes iccha will return with a brand new face πŸ˜†
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijaya_ls

even i am afraid so...but we love tina dutta ya ...i dont want to see someone else in her place....pls
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijaya_ls

Yes It has happened in many other serials πŸ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well it wont be a surprise...these damned serials seem to enjoy killing their leading ladies!🀬 but better ichha than anyone else!
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
if ichha is killed ...both the V2 boys will land up in rehab soon
and taps will be with sid again enjoying and partying her life ....πŸ˜†
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Frankly I don't blame her for asking more money, why not...show is running great and she is the lead and nowadays leads make alot more then 15K per episode...more power to her! 

Thanks for posting!

Trust me Ichcha is not goin anywhere! πŸ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
then how come u dont hear of the others making a noiseπŸ˜† i mean even rashami, whose done movies b4, must be getting 15K and nandish too!