Baa Bahu aur Baby-Chck Pg 51-Gattu is back on SAB - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Compared to that episode last hiding from baa sequence in which they tried to hide their plan of abducting Rimjhim and get her married was really annoying and actually a bit sad ..

Simran .. the  best way to watch SvS is with your family .. BBB,SvS , Khichdi are the serials which you njoy so much more with your family .. they just dont make serials like that anymore sigh!!!
Have you guys had a chance to warch Lubna's new show, Mera Naam Karegi Roshan? I think it will be a great show & Lubna is doing an awesome job as a vamp! She knows exactly where to do the eye rolls and everything! Just wanted to see if anyone has had a chance to wach her new show yet! If you guys haven't watched it yet, you should, it's pretty interesting!
Originally posted by fijicutie

Have you guys had a chance to warch Lubna's new show, Mera Naam Karegi Roshan? I think it will be a great show & Lubna is doing an awesome job as a vamp! She knows exactly where to do the eye rolls and everything! Just wanted to see if anyone has had a chance to wach her new show yet! If you guys haven't watched it yet, you should, it's pretty interesting!

I will try to watch again .. I tried to watch the first episode and the lead actress is so cliche that I did not want to watch it any further ..but for Lubna I will watch atleast the first episode

Yeah, I only end up watching SGP nowadays. From childhood my parents have had TV time with kids, and even though we are adults now, we do have the tradition of watching one show every night (whenever possible for moi)

I haven't had the time to watch the new show. I've started watch Chand Chupa for Sarita Joshi. It's alright, and Sarita Joshi looks adorable though ji. I think Naam Karegi Roshan comes on in the afternoon, so I'll try to soon. I do want to see Lubna as a vamp.

I watched the new show a bit... So finally hats off has entered in production of Colors' style shows, after typical saas bahu ones.
I didnt like lubna..... She didnt match her character...like vaishali looks okay in uttran, lubna didnt look even okay in that show...
Was it this type of role she aspired for? Was this the "something new" thing she wanted?

I didnt had the courage to watch another xerox of colors' show....
Simran -- My whole family used to collect around Tv and watch BBB and they dont even like TV .. actually I would consider some of them TV snobs.. Now i only watch hindi serials which are on primetime ... If I get time .. One of my family members went to India ... saw an episode of Sarabhai .. and came back and watch all the episodes on youtube ..

Fijicutie,Instant Khichdi .. I am reserving my comments for Lubna in Mera Naam karegi ROsan as soon as I watch the first episode .. I will share my two cents
hey, just tried to post on the forum, but wasn't allowed to. it's been locked. what a stupid thing to do. just leave it, it ain't bothering you. stupid saas-bahu shows forums are still active.

anyway, i got ndtv and was just talking to my mum, can't believe what kind of things they show on tv. every serial is about fighting, illegal children, multiple marriages, romance, kidnappings. come on man, it makes my very angry seeing all this, and baa bahu was the show that stood out, i'd rather watch old episodes of baa bahu than these crap shows which manipulate kids to think about fighting, wars, all of that. they make jokes about pregnancy and abortion, and rapes. wtf is this.i'm truly disgusted by the things they are showing on tv these days. it seems our own favourite hatsoff is becoming like that slowly. can't rememba the last time they had a good show.

i was also waiting eagerly for the khichdi movie. every other day i look on google for news about it. they've been in post production for 6 months now, not even high tech cgi takes this long, lol. movies which are releasing months later have got trailers, music albums, pictures coming out. i don't think its releasing in july. as the guy on the phone said june/july. i have no idea what they're waiting for. and frankly, im done checking up every other day. i'll just get excited about it when i see trailers coming out.

anyway, sad to hear bout the forum lockdown.
abhi tak kisi ne lubna ko nahi dekha kya? I m waiting for ur opinion...... 🥱
^^^Mere daddy ne dekha show ji! I shall ask him soon! lol

Originally posted by instantkhichdi

abhi tak kisi ne lubna ko nahi dekha kya? I m waiting for ur opinion...... 🥱

InstantKhichdi -- lugtaa hai dekhnaa paregaa..

John -- good news for us and especially  you .. I saw on a credible website source that work on background music is going on for Khichdi movie