Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
From what I can see, most of the old Bidaai-ans would prefer to see Parul opposite Kinshuk, while most of the Apu fans who joined this forum after his entry, prefer seeing him opposite Mona, Surveen or some other co-star of his. So there is really no one rooting for Apurva and Parul's onscreen pair, yet everyone is fighting about it! πŸ˜† Chill, guys!
naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@poo_s
i said it bcz one of u has said it first...so to make my point clear...i told this truth,,,,
Edited by naneta - 13 years ago
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
t apu & anmol same storyπŸ˜†πŸ˜­
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: KinchuKiPari

Guyss pls finish off wid this unnecessary bashing..
just calm down..
and dun reply to any of da comments....
be happy and let others be happy..
chillax

I am not bashing anyone, but there should be a respect for the feelings of the old Bidaaians, we followed the show from long time and we have every right to complain against such injustice..........

We can't accept such thing just coz of a new character joined and we have to keep calm, no way, there should be respect for this forum fans as well........

I am not having anything against Apoorva and I said this many times, but we want our original Bidaai with the two original jodis and there should be no way of comparing the original with anyone else, it's injustice........

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Uzma005

i have read in article and different threads in this forum that kinny does not wanted to do an older role......

Ok.. this is my last comment ... finish the things off..

U said it urself, it's an article, beside the so called article, there was no single quote from Kinshuk saying this, it's a source say, this is not a proof, but only a media say.........

Would a true fan depend on such thing?..........

Originally posted by: poo_s

ok I m making my point clear.
see
I m a huge apu fan.I started watching bidaai from 29th june.
I dont know anything about the characters.
I started watching this show as a new show.
so for me only anmol is important(still now).
how can I compare any jodi when I havnt saw anything.
I made this topic to discuss anmol.
if u go through my post u will see I havnt compare any character,actor or jodi πŸ˜Š

I was not talking about u when I said about comparing, beside this u said it urself, u began just now to watch the show, welcome to our fourm, while we r old Bidaaians in this forum and we watched the show and supported in it's hard time and we have rights to complain about such injustice, I hope u understand our points.............

We can't accept it in the same way, coz it's not a new show for us, we followed the show with the original jodis of the show RagVir and SaLekh and we can't accept any to come between them, not at the cost of these jodis, no way............

Originally posted by: sumanforums

That was very sweet of you to acknowledge of being rude. But it is ok..... you can express your opinions on the forum and do let us express our opinions too.

I am a fan of RagVir but i only say that their jodi was a hit because of their chemistry but physically ranvir looked a little younger. Apoorva and Ragini on the other hand look good together but lack in chemistry. Once they strike that then there will be no looking back.

@sumanforums: U r again comparing here, it's ur POV, u can't have chemistry when u don't look with eachother, Kinshuk and Parul look brilliantly together and they had the best chemistry ever, please respect the old Bidaaians and stop making comparing posts...........

I don't think Arpan was rude at all, she said what we all old Bidaaians say........

Originally posted by: poo_s

when someone said parul look mature than kink,then it can hurt ur feelings. but now u r saying apu look more older than parul, here u should not feel bad or anything right?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What wrong the member said?, Kinshuk is 24 while Parul is 22, which is much suitable, while Apoorva is almost midt of 30s, Apoorva is not young, he has been acting since 90s on films, it's truth......

It's injustice..........

Originally posted by: naneta

@poo_s

i said it bcz one of u has said it first...so to make my point clear...i told this truth,,,,

@naneta: To be fair, it's not (poo_s) who started comparing first, it was an other member who did it.........
-Appsy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: temorocks

I am not bashing anyone, but there should be a respect for the feelings of the old Bidaaians, we followed the show from long time and we have every right to complain against such injustice..........

We can't accept such thing just coz of a new character joined and we have to keep calm, no way, there should be respect for this forum fans as well........

I am not having anything against Apoorva and I said this many times, but we want our original Bidaai with the two original jodis and there should be no way of comparing the original with anyone else, it's injustice........

di maine kisiki ki taraf point nahin kiya..
i just want to end this fight....
m also a ragvirians na 😳

guys i think this topic's gonna be closed really soon coz yahan bohot instigating stuff hai

Originally posted by: KinchuKiPari

di maine kisiki ki taraf point nahin kiya..
i just want to end this fight....
m also a ragvirians na 😳

guys i think this topic's gonna be closed really soon coz yahan bohot instigating stuff hai

@Arpan: I know well that u r RagVir's fan, I am saying that we all old Bidaaians has every right to complain on such injustice happening to our favourite show..........
Beside, I will not repeat things millions of times, I already cleared the points I was talking about.........