Back 2 claim love-Armaan riddhima 4ver

Posted: 13 years ago

As we all know, armaan has amnesia and he forgot the 2cepted and said sorryrs of his life. So when he got to know he loved riddhima and had the roka with her he was shocked and he kinda insulted their love as how can he love teacher (Riddhima).

but later he accepted his mistake and said sorry 2 riddhima but she was deeply hurt

Also dr.shashank had made arrangements 4 riddhima 2 go back to where she was born.......

AMERICA

b4 RIDhima came to mumbai and went 2 medical college and becamea doctor she used 2 live in americaand used t study at a medical college and was known asa dancer.

She had a dance group with 8 members but after she had left he dance group2 cum2 india every1 in da group kinda went and started thinking about their futures.

B4 riddhima went 2 america she had contacted with all of them and decided 2 bring back the group 2 gether and dance again...

Its been 8 months and the group is again dancing and entertaining people,. Dey have got a lot better and have grown a lot 2.

Their group is call RANGEELA and the members of their groups are, actually they're defines by couples, so the couples are. Riddhima-Prashant, Payal-Ranbir (Ryan), Sharmita-Ashish and Preity-Aakash. Sharmita and Preity are sisters. Preity's good name is Pushpita.

Rangeela has been traveling all over the world dancing.  They're pretty famous too.

Riddhima has a bigger sister name Anushka. Sheis also Pdma's real daughter. She knew what happened to her mom and then she later got married to riddhima's step dad Dr.Shashank.

Riddhima sayed with shashank but anushka never wanted to come to india because she always felt America was her home.So when riddhima went back to America, she stayed in Anushka's apartment.

Infact after Anushka got married to Avinash(Riddhima's Jiju) She and him bought a really big house and all the members of their dance group stays in that house.  They even have a really huge room to practice.  Also a year and a half aftetr Anushka and Avinash got married, they gave birth to a daughter and they call her Ankita.

So 9 months have passed Riddhima's been staying in America, she really misses Armaan and Armaan misses her even double as he has his memory back now.

Also Anjali's wedding is fixed with a guy name Dhiman. He has done all his studies from Australia and Anjali met him when she went there for a conference. Dhiman fell inlove with her and then they came to India fixed their weddings.

Anjali's wedding is going to be glamorous because she was the first daughter getting directly married frm the gupta house.

Padma had informed Riddhima, Anushka and told them to bring the Rangeela group along.

In America

Ridz: OMG! Anushka di, you know I can't wait to attend the wedding.

Anushka: I know even though, maine kabhi use dekha nahi but I have a felling shes great.

Ridz: Haan di, Anjali di bohot achi hain.

Anushka: Riddhima, ab to tum india wapas jarehun, ab tum chaho aur na chaho, tume to armaan se evntualyy milna hoga

Hearing this the excitedness, the smile dissaperead frm her face

Ridz:Di, main waha usse milne nei jareyuin, apni behen ki shadi attend karne keliye jareyuin, so mein usme busy hongi, mera paas koi time nei hoga, phir shadi jab khotom ho jayega, Main as soon as possible yahan wapas chali auyingi.

Voice: Ridzi

Ridz: Ankita and she hugs ankita

Ankita: Hi mamma

Anushka: Hi meri sweet girl, school kaise tha

Ankita: Ittwas great mom

Ankita is 4 and a half years old and shes anushka and avinash's daughter.

Avinash: Hey girls..

Ridz: Hi Jijaji

Anushka: Ttickettttts book ki tumne

Avinash: HAAN, next week Friday yahan se fly karenge

Ankita: Yayyyy

Anushka: Vaise Indi akaise hain, Riddhima

Ridz: Di, bohot achi hain, tum bas wahan chalo, tumhe boghot maja ayenge'

Avinash: Haan, Anu, India bohot acjha hain

Avinash: Vaise hamare Rangeela peoples kaha hain, yahan to sirf eak hain.

Riddhima: Who actually Prashant, ryan sab boys upar video games khelrahen  aur lardkiyons shopping karne gayen hai, India ke liye

Avinash: Really Ridz, Ican't wait to meet your boyfriend

Ridz: what?

Avinash: You know tumhare jo boyfriend haina jis ke vajase tum yahan aye ho, main to use choronga nahi, mera itna Chand jaise saali ko royaa usne.

Ridz: Jiju, its not funny ok.

Avinash: Main kab hasreyuin, he he he

Ridz : Ab

Avinash: Ok ok ok sorry,  but really I can't wait to meet Padma Maa

Anushka: I know main maa konkitne dini ki baa milungi, vaise maa ka siva mujhe aur kisi ko nei pata waha

Ridz: Its ok di, tum jaan jaoge………

guys i kow is kinda boring but don't worry kahetha haina save the best for the last
Nice story line. and love the title. Is Armaan gonna get his memory back? He better. Update soon.
Intresting
Continues soon
Plz add me 2 ur pm's list

On Friday, they reach india, Mumbai and are looking to find shashank and Anjali

Suddenly

Ridz: Dii

Anushka:Kya hua Ridz

Ridz runs 2 anjali and hugs her and then hugs dr.shashank forgetting everything that he had said to her before she went back 2 america bcz in da wedding she didn't want no problem or any depressions or any sadness bcz of her.

Dr.Shashank: Yea Anushka hain?

Ridz: Yes dad

Anushka takes his blessings

Dr.Shashank: Kaise ho tum beta,

Anushka: Acchi hoon d umm umm

Dr.Shashank: Call me dad beta.

Anushka: Acchi hoon main, dad and dr.shashank hugs her.

Ankita: Mujhe bhi hug chahiye.

Dr.shashank: Don't tell me yey Ankita hain and laughs

Anushka: laughs Meri beti Ankita, Anku say hi to your grandpa

Ankita: Hi grandpa

Dr.Shashank: Hello beta and picks her up and kisses her fore head and sais eye toh hamari choti si Anushka, bohot khub sundor hain

Ankita: Thnx.

Anjali: Hi Anushka di

Anushka: Hi Anjali

Riddhima realizes that they feel kinda weird talking 2 each other as they don't know each other

Riddhima: Aww!! I'm so happy ki ham tino behen eak saath hongi aab and hug anjali and dr.shashank understands what riddhima is trying to do and pats her in her head.

Anushka: Dad, yeh Avinash

Avinash: Namste

Dr.Shashank: Oh yes! Mera badi damat

Riddhima: Aur yehhain Rangeela pointing to her group members

All: Namaste uncle

Dr.shshank: Hello beta, thank you all 4 coming.

All: No problem

Payal: Vaise its been a long time hamne india me ayehe

Dr.Shashank: Ok guys lets go home, Padma wait korke honge aur aaj shamko hamne Maan ko family ko dinner ke liye invite ki hayen.

At home

Someone shouts Ageye hain sab lok

Riddhima: Mom, mommom mom, I missed u so much, kaise ho aap

Padma: Main theek hoon beta, tum

Anushka: Mamma

Padma: Anu beta, Avinash

Anushka and avinash hugs padma

Padma: Aur eye Ankita hain?

Anushka: Haa Maa

Padma: Ankita, kaise ho tum beta and kisses her forehead

Ankita: Tum kaun ho?

Anushka: EYE tumhare nani hain

Ankita: Ohh Nanny, ok

Payal: Namaste Padma Aunty

Padma: Arre Payal, kaise ho tum sweet girl aur tum sab kaise hoon, kitne dino ka baad milre yo.

Padma: Ok ok sab chalo, Maan ko family ko dinner pe bullaya, woh ateye honge

Riddhima: ok

Anjali then shows every1 their room and riddhima goes 2 her room, da room where she used 2 stay with Anjali.

Riddhima then takes a shower and she is now taking out what she's going to wear in the dinner and suddenly a phone rings, it was anjali's phone and riddhima goes to pick tiup and looks at the called id and sees that it says Armaan. Riddhima is shocked as she doesn't know what to 2 do. She runs out of the room as the phone is still ringing.

Later in the evening, every1 is dressed bcz it was a small dinner party where a few of the close realtives only attended.

Anushka: Maa mujhe dijhiye main kathi hoon salad.

Padma: thikhain beta, eye lo kato.

Anushka: Maa main apse eak baat puchna chato hoon

Padma: Pucho beta,

Anushka: Maa eye Armaan ko invite ki hain aap lokon aaj shamko

Padma: Usse kaise invite naa korti, Anjali ki shaddi fix hone ki baad who hamesha hamareghar mein kam karke jareheyin aur woh riddhima ka honewali pati haina…………

Padma then crosses her tounge as if she wasn't supposed 2 say nothing

Anushka: Honewali Pati, Maa applokito armaan aur riddhima ko dur kardiya aur aaphi eye kahereyuin.

Padma: Nei nei beta, mera matlab kuch aur tha in a really scared voice

Anushka: Maa aap kuch chupareyuion na. MMa chupm math rahena, jochi hain riddhima ko paata dena,Maa woh meri saachi behen hain, ain usse dukhio nei dekh sakti , aur agar aapko himmat nei hai, usse batane ke loiye, aap mujhe bataiye, main usko bata deto hoon.

Padma: Main tumhe bataungi liken tum riddhima ko bata nei sakte

Anushka: Kyu

Padma: Kyuinki tab main meri promise tordungi jisne maine kisiko saath rakhatha.

Anushka: Kise saath, maa

Padma: Armaan ke saath

Anushka: What in a really shocked voice.

Padma then pulss Anushka out of the kitchen and drugs her into a room and says

Padma: Riddhima jab chala giyatha, Armaan ne usko rokne ki koshish ki liken who chal agiyatha aur tujhe pata hain, akhri bar ke liye humne usse kahatha ki riddhima sab tumhare decision hain aur who America wapas chali gayi. USS raat ko Armaan nasha pithi aur unhone aap ni ghar wapas chale janejoi decision leyithi liken woh nasha mein gari chalA rahe thi aur uski accident hui jisne uski sard par bohot chot lagithi. Aur eye uski yaad wapas kardiya. Phir Armaan ko sab yaad aya, uski memory loss, riddhima ko chala jana sabkuch. Phie unhone mujhe au rtumhari papa ko kahatha, agar riddhima kabhi wapas aye to main usse wapas meri korlungi liken who nei chati ki ham riddhima ki batade ki armaan ab thik hain kyuinki armaan ko toh abnei pata ki riddhima usse pyar korti hain yaa nahi.

Anushka: Maa ridhima abhi armaan se bohot pyaar korti hain, maine esa pyar kabhi nei dekha.  Maa app loko k asaath hoon , main armaan aur riddhima ki wapas milayuingi.

Padma then smiles and has tears in her eyes and tthen hugs anushka.

Every1 then starts coming, Maan s family comes.

Anjali: Maan, eye hain Riddhima

Riddhima: Hi

Maan: Hi, Oh my god you look so beautiful

Riddhima: Laughs, umm thanks you too are really good looking.

Anjali: Aur eye hain meri sabse badi behen Anushka.

Anushka: Hello

Avinash: Hi, Anjali, tum mujhhe kaise bhul sakte ho?

Anjali: Ok sorry baba aur eye hain meri pyari jiju Avinash

Maan: Hi

Avinash: Hello Maan                        

Riddhima: Aur eye lok meri dance group hain.

Prashant, Payal sharmita aur Preity

Maan: Hi, you guys rock

Koel: thnx

Maan: Bas ye lok liken tumhare group mein toh 8 members hain yahan toh sirf 5 aur baki sab kaha.

Riddhima: Oh Deb Ashish or Ryan ki baat kprreyuin jiju?

Maan: Haan

Riddhima: Waha rahen who lok

Maan: Hi guys

Ahish, ryan, deb: Hii

Then the door bell rings and riddhima runs 2 get it but as soon as she gets near he door she feels breeze and opens da door and trips but not on da ground on someones lap but is oo scared 2 open her eyes but thenshe opens her eyes ands seess a pair of blue eyes which are staring at her with love nd pain

Its Armaan and she gets up and they stare at each other for 5 minutes and someone calls riddhima and riddhima runs away from there with tears in her eyes and both anushka and padmahav been seeing this.

Padma: Armaan beta, kaise ho tum?

Armaan: Aunty woh Rid ridhi

Anushka: Haan woh riddhima hain, kyu apne ankho ko believe nei kor sakte. Vaise tumhare ankhes to bohot cute hain.

Padma: Armaan eye meri badi beti Anushka, batathyana maine tumse, riddhima ki asli behen.

Armaan: Oh Namaste Anushka di

Anushka: Hi Armaan

Armaan: yea hi

Anushka: Armaan, mujhe dekhke tumhe nei lagta, tum kuch wapas paoge?

Armaan: Huh!

Padma: Armaanbea,maine ANU ko sba kkuch baa diya, ab woh hamari madat karenge.

Armaan: SACH?

Anushka: Yes bro, don't get too excited..

Armaan: Can I hug you?

Anushka: Yes broher

Avinash sees them hug ans comes

Avinash: what the hell is going on here? Anu eye kaun hain?

Padma: beta eye ARmaan hain. Armaan, eye Anushka ki husband

Avinash: Oh toh eye hain Armaan

Anushka: AVINASH

Avinash: Im kidding, Im kidding

Anushka: Kya kidding kidding eye Armaaan hain aur tum isse juch nei kahoge

Avinash: Aise kaise Au

Anushka: AVI!!

Avinash: Dun worrym main kuch nahi karongi, vaise main tumn aur mom kko baat sunithi guest room mein. Tum shayat bhul raheheon hum niche guest room hete aur mein bathroom use karreyinthi

Anushka: Kya

Avi: Yea and I agree, armaan ke saath, hume riddhima ko abhi kuch nei patoge pehele unko yaha normal hona hoga u know with Armaan being around.

Anushka: Avi, I love you.

Avi: Tumhe sharam nahi ati, asi baat bado ke samne karti den smiles

Both Armaan and padma starts laughing.

Avinash: Ok Armaa, with a big brother around, you have nothing to worry about

Armaan: I hope so

Avinash: I know so

Then both armaan and avinash does a handshake then avinash and anushka introduces him to riddhima's dance group and he is getting alone very nice with them

Then riddhima comes out of her room, her face all red but shes looking cute. She has a white salwar suit on a whie sleevless short kameez and a white chiridar nd a white nd mostly silver colored dupata on. She has her loose and its nice nd wavy and also roddhima colored her hair brown and golden highlights which makes her look adorable.

Then she has silver big earring on nd whte heals .

After she comes, every1 is looking at her as they look at the bride when she comes to the mandap. Riddhimas cheeks r turning red as Prashant does a thumbs up sign to her. Armaan sees this and gets really mad and suspects something about prashant. So he decided to go and ask avinash

Armaan: Avinash da

Avinash: Yes

Armaan: Riddhima aur eye prashant ko beech kuch hainm ya nahi.

Avinash: Haan

Armaan: Kya getting all mad

Avinash: I mean woh dono dance partners hain aur sab lok kahetha ki I mean audience ki roddhoma aur prashant looksda ci=uest couple ever. Lok samajhthe hain ki woh dono u know bf nd gf liken sach mein esa kuch nahi

Armaan: U sure na

Avinash: Yes I'm sure.

Anushka: Tum dono yahan ky akarreyon

Armaan: Batton

Anushka: Vaise Armaan woh kaun hain, u kniw one with da black shirt, He's such a flirt.

Armaan: Woh maan ki bhai beimaan

Anushka: Laughs, sachmein beimaan uski sacchi naam hain

Armaan: Are nahi, uski naam hain Sagar, who thori beimaan type ki haina iseliye ham uski piche use maan ki bhai beimaan kahethe

Avinash: Lene Anu,  tumne kahatha he'sa flirt, kya kaha usne tumhe? Batao bato

Anushka: Oh Hes like oh aapki hair color bohot cute hain, aap ki ankhe bohot khub sundor hain, aap dangerously sundor ho, kya aap abhitaak single ho kya.

Phir Preity ayatha and she was like uski mang me sindoor nahi dekha dete hain tumhe, aur phir preity ko saath flirt karma shuru kare aur we all knoe Preity, unhine us sagar ko bohot kuch kahe diyatha

ARman: Oh shit, ab jakar maan ko kahe diya hoga

Anushka: Toh, mainbhi Maan ko kahoongi, unhone kya kiya

Avinash: Ok guys les think about riddhima

Anushka:; Oh haan

Avinash: Armaan tumhe usse jealous karma hoga

Armaan: Leken main riddhima ki siva aur koi lardki ko acchase dekhto nahi

Avinahs: Toh main kab kaheruyin ki dusri lardki ko accha dekho  Armaan how about umm ummmmmmmmm ummmmmm Alisha, YES HOW ABOUT ALISHA, tumhare admirer sabko batao ki eak lardki hain Alisha aur woh tumhe pyar karhti hain, riddhima toh bohot jalenge

Anushka: Avinash tumkabhi nei sudhroge, eye unrealistic hain, kuch realistic dikhya karo.

Avinash: L.I.K.E

Anushka: Armaan, tumhe hamari groupse kaunsi lardki sabse khub surot lagti hain, mera aur riddhima ka sivai

Avinash: WHAT r u up 2 Anushka darling?

Anushka: SHUT UP!!!

Armaan: woh sab bohot sundor hain,

Anushka: Comeon Armmaan batao naa

Armaan: Ok ok I think Preity looks really cute but of course mere dilmein riddhima is the beautiful girl in the world.

Anushka: ok ok, tum jake preity koi saath flirt karo, ok

Armaan: Kya

Anushka: Gooooo

Armaan: ok

Armaan: Hey preity?

Preity: YEAH, oh hi Armaan

Armaan: Is sucha coinceidence na tumhare nambhi Preity hain aur tumbhi pretty ho

Preity: YEahhhhhh, eye mujhe sab kahethe hain

Meanwhile Riddhima is hearing all this…..

simply superb....
do continue n add me to ur pm list...............
hey cute story.....continue soon n ya Pm me wen u update next...

hey guys, will be updating soon

Edited by armanlover - 13 years ago

Riddhima is thinking oh wow now armaan kisi sur lardki ke saath flirt kar raha hain.

Just then…..

Sagar comes nd sits next 2 armaan nd say s hi hellos nd sufff hten he s like OH WOW!!

Armaan: Kya hua?

SAgar: Beautiful

Armaan: Kya

Sagar: Abe tu nahi, us white dress wali lardki kitna sexii hain yaar, OH!! Marjawan, uski ankhe dekh,

Now armaan is about 2 punch him but he controls himself

Armaan: That's riddhima, Anjali ki behen

Sagar: Kya!!! toh aur bhi achha

Armaan: Sagar dekh, who teri type lardko ke kabhi pasand nei karega

Sgar: toh, main to use pasand karogi

ARmaan: tere saath baat karma bilkul bigar hain..

Sagr:Toh main kab kahereyuin ki mere saath baat karo

Armaan:Sagar, I swear, tuh riddhima ko saath flirt maat kor.

Sagar: Shayat tujhe pata nahi hain, main kjisi ki bat suna nahi

Armaan: Oh dats rite

Sagar: Xcuse me Riddhima.

Riddhma: Uhhh Yess

Sagar: Hi, I'm sagar Maan ki brother

Riddhima: Oh yea, I heard about you, Hii

SagarL: You look beautiful 2day

Riddhima: Thnx

Prashant: Hi, I'm prashant

Sagar: Hi, we met already

Prashant: I think so nd comes in front of riddhima nd payal is cracking up

Sgar: Yea uhh, ummm sooo, I'll go Help umm ummm Padma aunty, ok cya

PRAshant: Dats rite, see u later

Riddhima: Prashant, what was all dat

Prasshan: Ridz who tumhare saath flirt korne ki koshish korreyithi.

Payal: Yea aur tumne use tackle ki hain, you were great Pro

Prashant: thnx

Riddhima: Making a cute face, u guys r just 2 much

Avinash: Haan Ridz, aur tumto usse durhi raho, ok

Riddhima: O..kkkk lekin kyu usse kuch kiya tumse

Avinash: Arre, kya baat karrryo, mujhse kiya meri jaan se kiya,, Anushka ki saath flirt karreyinthi

Riddhima: Laughing kya di ki saath bhi, Hes such a pervert

Preity: Uski family sunegi

Riddhima: Oh yeah, vaise ye koi dinner party hain kya, no music, no dance no notin, this is boring..

Avinash: I agree

Armaan hears all dis nd puts loud music on

Riddhima: Oh wow mere kahene ki saath saath music ageye hain

Then avinash turns around and winks at Armaan

Then Ishq hua is played nd den soniye ve dhakdhak den aai pappi nd a lot of other songs nd every1 is listening nd talking 2 each other about anji and Maan's marriage.

Then they all have dinner nd they're all sitting down and Tum se hi is played nd Maan gets up and is going toward Anjali and den he asks Riddhima for a dance and Anjali is like OH! HELLZ NO in anger

Maan and Riddhima: he he hen

Anjali den looks at Armaan and Armaan is like, you're on

And then the both pairs start dancing and Riddhima and Maan is 2 busy laughing

But Maan and Anjali keep looking at each otherbut Anjai is avoiding Maan but Maan can't stop looking at her and demn he finally realizes that Anjali is dancing with a another boy nd hes like oh shit nd he pulls riddhima next to Anjali nd Armaan nd bumps into ARmaan nd turns nd switch partners so maan's partner is Anjali and Armaan's partner is ……….well its riddhima but riddhima is shocked and she can't look into ARMAAN's eyes but after so long, Armaan is finaly lokkking at her fromso close nd he's starring deep into riddhima's eyes nd riddhima is trying not to look but ends up starring too den when the music turns little loud riddhima realizes what shes doing and quickly pushes Armaan off nd runs upstairs to her room nd she has tears in her eyes and of course Armaan saw it.

Armaan then starts running after her until Avinash and Anushka stops him nd says

Avinash: Armaan rukhoo

Anushka: Armaan, riddhima aur koi lardki ki taara nahi hain, woh Riddhima hain, tum usse thora avoid karo lekin koi lardki ki saath flirt maat karma aur thora sad raho aur agar Riddhima isse react kare toh mujhe pata chala jayega aur phir hum conclude kar sakte hain, ki woh tumse abhi chahtehe hain, ok?

Armaan: Lekin

Avinash: No lekin, tum hum par rely kar sakte ho, hum tumhare achahi chaoungi

Armaan: Ok

Armaan: Lekin riddhima toh abi think rorahehein

Anushka: Don't worry, main jake dekhti hoon, thikay?? Relaxx

Anushka runs to riddhima's room

Anushka: Riddhima, are you ok?

Riddhima: Haan di, bas aseyi

Anushka: Ridz dekho, I understand what you are going through, ok and main tumhare madat kar sakti, we'll go through this together riidzi.

Riddhima: I love you dii lekin kaise

Anushka: Its easy babez, ok tum mujhe yeh batao, tum abhi Armaan se pyar kartiho ya nahi

Riddhima: Tum nei jante di

Anushka: Main janti hoon lekin teri mukh se sunna chahti hoon

Riddhima: Kyu

Anushka: RIDDHIMAAA Come on say it comeon say itt na ridz

Riddhima; Ok dii main abhi bhi Armaan se pyar karti hoon, bohot pyaar

Anushka: That's like meri ridzi, chalo niche chalo, Rangeela group ki dance shaow abhi tak shuru nei hui and den winks

Riddhima smiles and follows Anushka downstairs

Prashant: There is Riddhima, Ridz, tumhe nachna nehi

Riddhima; Yea but pro hum ensab loko ki utni accha janti tak nahi hoon aur un loko ki samne dance, SHARAM NEI ATE TUJHSE??

Prashant: OK CHILLA KYU REYO, VAISE EYE MERI IDEA NEHI THA, TUMHARI MAMMI NE CHAHTHA KI HUMAI DANCE DKHE WOH

Riddhima: OK TOH EYE BATA SAKTETHE NA TUM

Prashant: TUM MUJHE THORI SUNTOHO

Payal: STOPPPP

Riddhima: Tujhe kya hua, tu kyu chaillareyo?

Payal: MAIN KYU CHALLIYAREYON, TUM DONO KYU CHILLAREYON, STOP FIGHTING, sharam nei ati tum loko ki ajanak loko ki samne pati parni ki tarah ladai korreyo.

Armaan gets mad

Riddhima: Oh Oops

Prashant: And kya kaha tumne pati patni, NEVER, dekha mujhe kaise uski cat eyes ki saath jangli billi ki tarah dekhreye.

Riddhima: Jangli Billi, Prashant, u know I hate that word, Jangli bili??  TUMHE PATA HAIN TUM KYA HU TUM HO EAK HAIRY GORILLA, U NO WATS DAT, EAK KALLI JANGLI ANIMAL JISE SHAVE KARNA PATA NEHI HAIN,TUMHARI JAISA

Every1 started laughing nd as soon as Prashant was about to say something Anushka stops him nd says

Anushka: ENOUGH GUYS STOP IT YAAR, TUM DONO JAISE PATI PANTI KI TARAH LARDREYO DEKHKAR YAHANKI HAAR PART PATNI BHAG JAYEGI. SO Behave yourself……………ARE WE CLEAR

Riddhima and Prashant: Haan di

Anushka: GOOD NOW TUM DONO DUSRESE DUR RAHO,

Prashant: Lekin di, main kuch nei ky'

Anushka: Oh to tum RIDDHIMA KI SAATH REHENA CHAHIT HO, USKI MUTUAL HUSBAND BANKE, IS THAT RIGHT

Prashant: NEHI, NEVER MAIN JA REYUIN

Anushka: Haan jao, aur Riddhima STOP LAUGHING

Then when they turn around they see evry 1 cracking up on the floor even Armaan and Dr.Shashank and Maan's family and then they all laugh 2gether nd then a song starts playing

It was NAGADA NAGADA from the movie kismet kannection It was the whole Rangeela group dancing and every one was amazed to see their talents ndabilities and Armaan had his eyes set on only Riddhima. And every1 was cheering especially Man , Anjali, Anushka , Avinash nd the rest of them kep clapping.

Then it got lae and Maan's family talk ed a ittle more bout their ,marriage nd dey said that the lardkias have to go shopping for the engage ment next week.

So Padma then decided to go o shopping wih evry 1 tomorrow even Armaan.  So every1 left and Riddhima found out that Armaan was living in her house bcz Dr.Shashank had bought a bigger HOUSE [BUNGLOW] to live in and it had a up stairs and downstairs in the house.  It also had a third floor and Armaan lived dere and here was a tv room also

And Anushka, Avinash was living in the 3rd room also since I hada guest room.

And Riddhima and Anjali lived in the second floor

So riddhima was in her pjs and top and she and payal was waching  a soap opera in the tv room in the second floor which is like laid out. Then Armaan and avinash and Anushka comes down with their night gowns on and riddhima fixes her shirt stips as it didn't have any sleeve as soon as she sawArmaan.

Anushka then winked at Armaan poining at Payal

Ao they all sit down in the sofa watching the soap opera then

Armaan: Great performance Payal , you were really great

Pyal: OH umm thnx with a fke smile as she knew ridz wud get mad if she talked 2 him properly.

Then Armaan looked at Anushka and Anushka gave him a I have no idea look

The here was a moment of silence until riddhima sed something

Riddhima: Di wats our schedule for tomorrow

Anushka: Mukhe nei pata , Armaan kya tume pata

Armaan: Oh haan, hum kaal shopping jayenge engage mnentki chije ke liye

Anushka: Oh ok so subah subah uthna paregi

Armaan: Haan aur bohot kam bhi karma hain, hum usually subhe mein shopping jataeinhe aur sham ko kaam kare te hein phir ham cha, coffee snacka banake bahar lon pe ja ke khatehein, its usually a lot of fun

Anushka: Oh yea im sure its gonna be a lot of fun, dunt u ridzi

Ridddhima: Ya sure!!

Then Ankita comes 2 dat room

Ankita: Ridziiii

Riddhima: Anki, come here give mea kissy

Ankita goes and kisses iddhima's cheeks and riddhima does the same

Anushka: LO ab masi KO mom banalo, mom ki chutti

Ankita: Mommy, I didn' see u there

Anushka: Well of course you didn't see me baby, main toh invisible hoon, haina??

Ankia laughs and hugs Anushka and then Avinash

Arman: Hey I don't remember meeting her

Avinash: Oh this is Ankita, humari beti, Anku, dis is Armaan,

Armaan: Hi sweetheart

Ankita: Hiiiii ummm, main tumhe kya kaho

Anushka: Armaan chachhhu

ANkita: Ok Armaan chachhu

Armaan: laughs

Ankita:Aur Armaan chachhu, tum mujhe ANkita bola sakte lekin kabhikabhi ye Ridzi aur mom mujhe Anku bolati hain. PAYal preity aur raangeela roup ki girls mujhe churali kehete hain kyunki who lok jealous hain, rangeela group ki boys mujhe gorgeous bolati haina isiliye

Payal: Anku how dare you??

Everyone is laughing

Armaan: Vaise main bhi aapko gorgeous bolna chahti hoon kyunki

Ankita: pata hain pata hain, main hoon gorgeous

Armaan: You sure are

Aushka: Laughing, ok guys jake so jao , long day tomorrow

Every1: Good night while ARmaan is glancing at riddhima

In the morning, everyone wakes up and gets ready to go out shopping.  So everyone takes a shower and gets dressed and comes to the dining table. Riddhima has on black tight skinny jeans with a white shirt and she had her hair blow-dried.  Everyone gets in the car. In Anjali's car, it was riddhima, preity, payal, ranbir and Aakash. In Armaan's car it was anushka, avinash, ankita, sharmita, ashish, prashant and Aakash and padma. Armaan's carwas bigger so more people fit init.  Then they reached to the mall, they bought some good looking stuff. Then the girls bought Indian clothes. Riddhima was looking for a lahenga for her self while armaan was helping Anjali find a sari to wear in her sangeet in the same store. Then armaan saw payal and riddhima discussing which color would fit riddihima red or blue and pink together. Armaan tried to find out ways to tell ridhdima to pick the red one bcz Anushka nor avinash was dere to tell riddhima for him. Meanwhile Payal was holding the red lahenga infront of her and looking on the mirror.  Then Armaan comes and he's like

Armaan: UMMM!! Is dress tum par acha lag rahe hain lekin bohot achha nei lagrahe. Actually meri nanine mujhe eakbar kaha tha ki red usihi ki upar achha lagta hain jiska naam r se shuru hota hain

Payal and Anjali starts laughing and riddhima is toally ignoring him

Payal:You're such a liar armaan

Armaan: Arre kya baa t karreyon, meri nani ne mujhe jhut kaha??? Kabhi nahi, vaie yahan koi hain, jiski naam R se shuru hota hain.

Payal: Well yes Riddhima..

Armaan: Oh mujhe lagta hain ki riddhima isme bohot khub surat lagegi.

Riddhima: Oh aur mujhe lagt ahain ki iss red wala lahenga bohot ugly hain aur main ise bilkul not beautiful lagongi aur main eye nahi lareyuin, Payl, mujhe uss blue wala pass kar.

Payal: Ok here

Riddhima: Thank you, for listenin'g to me jaan

Payl: ur welcome ridz

Riddhima then buys the lahenga and walks out of thst store with Payal

While they're walking

Payal: Riddhima, tum apne aapko eye sab kya karreyo?

Riddhima: Kya matlab

Payal: Red tumhare favorite color hain aur kyunki armaan ko favorite color red hain, I know that

Riddhima: AND….

Payal: Toh phir tum us laal lahengako kyu nei liya

Riddhima: Payal, mujhe iss bareme baat nahi karni

Payal:Okayyy

Then they all shop a lil more nd goes home

After they reach home, every1 is hungry but not in the mood to cook so riddhima told Avinash to order food and so he did.

After they all ate, theystarted talking about how they're going to decorate the house for the engagement party.

Then Padma and Anjali was like to the rangeela group,,  you guys have to perform

Ten Prashant came

Prashant: Toh agar perform karogi toh practice bhi karma parega,

Preity: Aur eye bhi decide karma hoga ki kaunsi gaana se perform karenge hum..

Sharmita: Haan yaar, that's the hardest part

Aaksahs: Ok guys, so kaunsi gaana and how many performances r we doin?? Haan??

Ashish: Haan, woh bhi baat hain

Anjali: I don't care, main bas chahti hhon ki sari guests entertained rahe rangeela ki dance dekhke u know

Riddhima: Hum stripers hain kya ki guesta ko enterain karogi withour dance

Every1 starts laughing nd Armaan takes it offensive

Anjali: Main ese kab kahereyuin, main bas kahereyuin ki acchi gana ki saath so tin performance karma chahiye tum loko ko

Riddhima: Aur eye tum hume batoge

Anjali: Chill yaar idzi, itni naraz kyu horeyuin liken agar tume nei nachna sari loko ko samne toh its ok baki members haina group ki

Ridhima: Nahi dii, agar main nei nachugi, im sure ki meri group bhi nei nachna chahenge

Anjali: Riddhima, r u ok tum etno offensive kyu horeyuin

COMING UP:: THE ENGAGEMENT PARTY ND DA PERFOR MANCES ND DRAMAS😉