Video in the spotlight! Take a look :P

Posted: 13 years ago

First of all, thanks fatima for letting me put this up! πŸ˜ƒ

Welcome to Video in the spotlight! As you may have seen, it has been pretty dormant for a while, but now it's back with a bang! πŸ˜ƒ Vidding is all about expressing your creative thoughts in the form of a video; and video of the spotlight is awarded to the person who does the best job it!

This week's video belongs to Asma06X - 'Armaan Ridhima: Tujh mein rab dikhta hai' - It was one of the most beautiful videos on this song when she had uploaded it. I was blown away by it's simplicity and subtlety , she also recieved alot of appreciation for her video. So here it is, open to discussion this week!

CONGRATS ASMA, you deserve it! πŸ‘

Here's the video -

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjSRUP13PSs[/YOUTUBE]

You can discuss this video at length; talk about the good points and the not-so-good points! πŸ˜ƒ Let's consider this as an oppurtunity to learn more about vidding!

This is for you Asma!

Thanks!
Neeta :)
Edited by CZ.. - 13 years ago
Neeta!! Thank you so much for this. Lovely choice. The video is amazing. Congrats Asma 😳
Originally posted by Perfangel5655

Neeta!! Thank you so much for this. Lovely choice. The video is amazing. Congrats Asma 😳

Not a problem! πŸ˜ƒ yep, congrats Asma! Embarrassed
Congo Asma πŸ€— beautiful vid my dear...!!

and my bhashan [suprisingly I am not an aspiring politian lol]:

The scenes you chose were very apt w/ the lyrics..i was suprised how carefully you choose them as well.  We all know KaSh has dynamic chemistry and they have like what... 10009034583049583045 number of scenes together..but the ones you chose went damn well w/ the sentiments of the song... you made it have a very calmning effect..very cool... you know.. sukoon dene wala..its not like we'll watch and later have to put hot wraps on our eyes for all the flashing/cutting-pitting/effects..it had a good number of effects..and tis not always that 1000 effects = awesome vid.. i think one needs to look at the feel of the song and base it upon that ..and i think thats what you've done.. hence getting spotlight of the week! ;) well deserved !

now in summary:

good points:
-props to u for doing the entire song + female version
-im gonna be honest but I loved the female version a bit more//the scenes you used htere are soo heartbreakingly sweet... especially the confession.. that def. cannot be remade
-armaans expression in all of the clips look so loving..pyaar bhari aankhen..
-subtle effects
-easy transitions

maybe improvement [maar mat daalna, theek hai :P?]
-maybe you can transition the songs together a bit better..like merge them...or have another sound effect for the song...
-coloring..dunno, this isoptional..i personally perfer it..lol

kk, thats about it... all in alll..lovely vid, keep up the awesome work!!

-------------
Neetz, thanks for putting this up...always am excited to see spotlight vids and other things! :) lovely post

*wtf..i just noticed I wrote a thesis...sorry! :)

😲😲😲 πŸ˜² hailaaa...yeh kya kab kaise?!

I read it the post like 5 times in a row to make sure it was mee!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
I'm so glad this video has got appreciation since it is also the closest video to me and my best till date! 
See what KaSh does to youu?! Hayeee memorieees..i still remember when i heard this song and KaSh were the only thing on my mind..this song was like exclusive on them! Saara credit goes to KaSh and this beautifuuuuul song! 
and lemme think, i made this 2 years back? LOL
Me is the very the glad ke everybody was able to see what emotions i tried to put in, yaay :D

and since KaSh are back..I guess ill try my hand at videos again...and aap sab ke comments shall help me : ]

Thankyouu so much Neets!πŸ€—
Originally posted by Perfectangel5655

Thankyou so much jaaniπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by desigrl05

Congo Asma πŸ€— beautiful vid my dear...!!

and my bhashan [suprisingly I am not an aspiring politian lol]:

Haha..aaj kal everybody becomes a politician unkowingly:P lol thankyouuuuπŸ€—

The scenes you chose were very apt w/ the lyrics..i was suprised how carefully you choose them as well.  We all know KaSh has dynamic chemistry and they have like what... 10009034583049583045 number of scenes together..but the ones you chose went damn well w/ the sentiments of the song...
Me is the glad that you the felt the same:D:P 
you made it have a very calmning effect..very cool... you know.. sukoon dene wala..its not like we'll watch and later have to put hot wraps on our eyes for all the flashing/cutting-pitting/effects..it had a good number of effects..and tis not always that 1000 effects = awesome vid.. i think one needs to look at the feel of the song and base it upon that ..and i think thats what you've done.. hence getting spotlight of the week! ;) well deserved !

now in summary:

good points:
-props to u for doing the entire song + female version
-im gonna be honest but I loved the female version a bit more//the scenes you used htere are soo heartbreakingly sweet... especially the confession.. that def. cannot be remade
My fav is the female version too!
-armaans expression in all of the clips look so loving..pyaar bhari aankhen..
Armaan ka kamaal <3
-subtle effects
-easy transitions

maybe improvement [maar mat daalna, theek hai :P?] haha I wanted improvements!
-maybe you can transition the songs together a bit better..like merge them...or have another sound effect for the song...
I realised that when I saw the video again just now..merging wudve given the video a more better look!
-coloring..dunno, this isoptional..i personally perfer it..lol
ill try my hand at that soonπŸ˜ƒ

kk, thats about it... all in alll..lovely vid, keep up the awesome work!!

Thankyou so much for your valuable comments!πŸ€—

-------------
Neetz, thanks for putting this up...always am excited to see spotlight vids and other things! :) lovely post

*wtf..i just noticed I wrote a thesis...sorry! :)

Edited by ~@$hm@~ - 13 years ago
okies asma. I want you to remember that I chose this video HAHA. πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

now coming to the video. even though I've watched it a million times already, this time I watched it with a nuetral eye rather than drooling over it :P

good points:

1) I love the part from 1:04 to 1:31! it's so simple yet effective, and simply change of scenes has never looked as brilliant anywhere else.

2) you've chosen variety of KaSh scenes, and thus each scene goes with the lyrics very well πŸ˜ƒ

3) I love the 'fade from b&w' transition - lol I kept wondering where it was in sony vegas after I watched this video πŸ˜›

4) I love the song - both the version. very beautiful, like jhanvi said, it has a calming effect :)

5) bang on scene @ 4:10 :)

not so good points:

1) this mainly technical, I feel that when a scenes transitions to the other, there should be no small glitches or errors like a little bit of extra scene that should have been deleted. for eg: notice 0:17 carefully.

2) you could have used pan/crop to fit the scenes to the border.

3) I agree with jhanvi about the transition from song 1 to song 2 :)

that's it! I hope you didn't get offended :)

love
neetz =D 

Congratz Asma!! You totally deserve it!! I remember that time when you first made it watched it 049320492049 times!! TOTALLY loved it.. its the best Tujh mein rab mix on a couple I have seen till date due to the simplicity of it. 
My favorite VM ever. Nothing beats this VM. It made me fall in love with this song. Asmu has done such a beautiful job. Each scene fits so well. The original Tujh mein is nice, but nothing beats the way she has done this.

I love this VM so much, that I watched it so many times, I have it memorized now. I wish Asmu makes a part II soon.

ASMU!! NICE VM YAAR.. plzz make more