Debate Mansion

Most overpaid/underpaid profession? (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 37

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by qwertyesque

........ people getting good salaries in most profession are obtained mostly by being a good psychophant....

sycophants - eh!  Are you unemployed these days by any chance?  You have been constantly taking a piss at employed people around here these daysLOL

Jokes apart, yes, you may find a sycophant here or another there in most places.  But most people in good positions reach there due to their sheer hard work and capabilities. 
LOL  Chapulici toh appke baye haath ka khel hai na... gauri ji.... I am not getting pissed of it.. but if you try to unserstand and arfe not inebriated.. then you will know what me saying..

No, I would never know what you are saying because it is getting increasingly difficult to figure out what you are writing.

What's up with you?  Your writing is becoming more and more incoherent each passing day!  Everything okay with your health?
yeah... you know ok.. I will blame it on add...LOL... btw its always more difficult to know or understand  unpleasant things.. but agree but pm me specific inputs i am alawys open to feedback...

btw I feel you are deliberately misunderstanding things or misinterpreting like your interpretation of the posters intent and that apple and oranges thigns etc.. the poster was veri clear. Smile

Nope, no PM business ever with you.  Everything stays on open forums strictly.  Tumhara kya bharosa baat ghuma phira key kya kee kya bana doh.  You are an expert in thatLOL

No, I did not misinterpret the topic.  I just disagree with the kind of comparison the topic starter tried to do.  I explained it in my post too but looks like you did not get it. 

And your writing is deteriorating.  Mano ya na mano.  Before, you only used to swap the words, now it's getting worst. 
Explanation doesnt mean its done.. there should be some sense and connexion there... yeah people can babble...and thats not talking right.. regarding the writing yeah.. its possible.. i always respond to the people communicating.. if there is garbage in the post it would be garbage out from my side too.. so

dont accuse me of any misquoting.... you have you opinions.. like always. you are the best person to understand yourself.. PM's have in fact showed me some of your "great' traits.. i would say!!LOL

Awesome.  Care to share those traits with all of us here?  Aaj kal fashion ho gaya hai kehtey phirney ka kee "I interact a lot over PMs with Gauri".  Cuckoo claims that and now you are doing the same!  I don't remember initiating any PM chains with you.  At the most, I have responded back to some of the queries you PMed me three-four times - that too before you went MIA.

Back at the topic: If you miss the gist of my explanation then how is it my problem?

You feel sycophancy is the mother of all income disparity.  I disagree with you.  I explained my take on where the disparity stems from and why it should not be eliminated along with my take on how absurd I find comparing a teacher's salary to a super star's.  If you are still confused then ADD is not the only problem you should worry about.

May be you'd notice all the points if you are not blinded by your newly developed aversion to software engineers.  Your comments on them are what I call garbage.
Nobody is comparing teachers salary with Coby bryants!!.. Comprehension issues I suppose... regarding sycophancy.. yeah people show those traits off work so its easier to meet sycophants even in social situations.. again its not aversion to software engg.. its gettign overpaid for doing crap.. that i am worried abuot.. again comprehension issues.. i think you are losing it quick... .. the crack is already there better start taking care of that... - advice for free...... Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Most overpaid/underpaid profession? (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SholaJoBhadkey

IF-Dazzler

SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Qwerty - completely off topic but ab toh apna siggy badal do Tongue

Back to topic - teachers are definitely underpaid KDNBKD Evil Smile

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SholaJoBhadkey

I agree.... but judging teachers is as difficult... i have seen mean, frsutrated teachers and they dont deserve to be teaches in first place....

SholaJoBhadkey

IF-Dazzler

SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

I agree.... but judging teachers is as difficult... i have seen mean, frsutrated teachers and they dont deserve to be teaches in first place....

Who cares about others? I was talking about myself and my other half LOLLOL

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

Over paid-Cricket players...

Under paid- Cops

Mister.K.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 12:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinzy

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 12:40am | IP Logged

Is not disparity in the distribution of wealth part of capitalism ?LOL

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 12:41am | IP Logged

Who cares about others? I was talking about myself and my other half LOLLOL

Teachers like you are worth their weight in Gold !Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top