Debate Mansion

Most overpaid/underpaid profession? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 37

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Most overpaid/underpaid profession? (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

my_view

Goldie

my_view

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix_3

Professional sports players and actors are def. paid alot more than they deserve.

I think teachers and nurses are underpaid. Not to mention some of them are even getting lay offs! And pro basketball players are getting $10 million a year!!!

Where is the justice in that?

In a non-economical world people would be paid for their work based on its value to the society. But in real world people are compensated for the economic value of their work.
Athletes and Movie stars get paid more in anticipation of bringing more money to their organisation.
Its all about numbers. Highly paid athletes and movie stars serve more people than teachers or nurses do. If a teacher could teach 25,000 students at a time than say 25 students per class, they would deserve million dollar salary.
Also in a public sector, money is generally more evenly dispersed among members of profession than in a private sector. There are way too many struggling actors and athletes trying to make a decent living whereas a teacher can easily make upwards of $40k depending on location.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Beyond_the_VeilAngel-likeDevil

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by qwertyesque

........ people getting good salaries in most profession are obtained mostly by being a good psychophant....

sycophants - eh!  Are you unemployed these days by any chance?  You have been constantly taking a piss at employed people around here these daysLOL

Jokes apart, yes, you may find a sycophant here or another there in most places.  But most people in good positions reach there due to their sheer hard work and capabilities. 
LOL  Chapulici toh appke baye haath ka khel hai na... gauri ji.... I am not getting pissed of it.. but if you try to unserstand and arfe not inebriated.. then you will know what me saying..

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 10:06pm | IP Logged

........ people getting good salaries in most profession are obtained mostly by being a good psychophant....

sycophants - eh!  Are you unemployed these days by any chance?  You have been constantly taking a piss at employed people around here these daysLOL

Jokes apart, yes, you may find a sycophant here or another there in most places.  But most people in good positions reach there due to their sheer hard work and capabilities. 
LOL  Chapulici toh appke baye haath ka khel hai na... gauri ji.... I am not getting pissed of it.. but if you try to unserstand and arfe not inebriated.. then you will know what me saying..

No, I would never know what you are saying because it is getting increasingly difficult to figure out what you are writing.

What's up with you?  Your writing is becoming more and more incoherent each passing day!  Everything okay with your health?
yeah... you know ok.. I will blame it on add...LOL... btw its always more difficult to know or understand  unpleasant things.. but agree but pm me specific inputs i am alawys open to feedback...

btw I feel you are deliberately misunderstanding things or misinterpreting like your interpretation of the posters intent and that apple and oranges thigns etc.. the poster was veri clear. Smile

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

No, I would never know what you are saying because it is getting increasingly difficult to figure out what you are writing.

What's up with you?  Your writing is becoming more and more incoherent each passing day!  Everything okay with your health?
yeah... you know ok.. I will blame it on add...LOL... btw its always more difficult to know or understand  unpleasant things.. but agree but pm me specific inputs i am alawys open to feedback...

btw I feel you are deliberately misunderstanding things or misinterpreting like your interpretation of the posters intent and that apple and oranges thigns etc.. the poster was veri clear. Smile

Nope, no PM business ever with you.  Everything stays on open forums strictly.  Tumhara kya bharosa baat ghuma phira key kya kee kya bana doh.  You are an expert in thatLOL

No, I did not misinterpret the topic.  I just disagree with the kind of comparison the topic starter tried to do.  I explained it in my post too but looks like you did not get it. 

And your writing is deteriorating.  Mano ya na mano.  Before, you only used to swap the words, now it's getting worst. 
Explanation doesnt mean its done.. there should be some sense and connexion there... yeah people can babble...and thats not talking right.. regarding the writing yeah.. its possible.. i always respond to the people communicating.. if there is garbage in the post it would be garbage out from my side too.. so

dont accuse me of any misquoting.... you have you opinions.. like always. you are the best person to understand yourself.. PM's have in fact showed me some of your "great' traits.. i would say!!LOL

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beyond_the_Veil

Post Reply New Post

Go to top