Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
i just love the whole conversation of TaAnu in the terrace regarding ritesh-ananya...also about love and marriage.....it really touched my heart.....how anu is so confused so does taani about love and marriage...and also they are married before loving each other......what a beautiful divine relationship.....

anu is confused which is bigger love or marriage...and he could feel the pain of ananya-ritesh being in love with each other but couldn't marry each other......when he was asking this question to taani.....his eyes portrayed so much of emotions....a hurt...a pain...a relieve...a confusion...so much emotions in his eyes.....

and also now he could understand the meaning of love and liking.....the way taani says he was in love with meenu mam which anu quickly corrected her that meenu mam is right....that there is whole lots of difference between love and liking and his emotions for meenu mam was just a mere liking and not love...and love just happens with anyone....now he could understand the difference between the two emotions......

and also when anu ask taani what happens if he falls in love with another girl when he grows older being married with her...and taani quickly tells him that he will support his love and break their marriage(biggest hint of the future that lead anu in the asylumCry)....as for her only anu's happiness matter....

what a beautiful relationship......they only live for each other and each other happiness....they could not realise it that whatever is happening between them is not mere friendship but a pure and divine love which have united them into marriage.......

the whole conversation between TaAnu was so meaningful about love and marriage,,,,,at this age and understanding such huge and strong emotions.....is not easy for everyone and TaAnu might not know that they are in love but they sure understand the meaning of love and marriage.......

the scenes was looking so simple and no overdone.....but the chemistry between TaAnu was so strong.....i could feel the vibes in my spjne.....

i always though ekta only can make chemistry between elders as we all love all her jodis even though at times she plays with our emotions....but now i must say ekta is a queen when creating a jodi.....i don't think any other show can even show the kind of chemistry in their couple which ekta is showing all this years......she even brought a heart-touching chemistry between the kids....she not only can create chemistry between elder but she can also create chemistry between kids too......

the scenes was so beautiful and touch my heart....how anu all the time seeing taani with TL title track on the background....i have no words to describe all i can say.....keep up the good work kids and the whole team of TL....

i have watched the scenes at least 10 times in a row...well i record the show too along with watching it......

i think you guys agree with me that TaAnu relationship is too divine...pure and innocent....

and yes the kids deserve the best jodi awardsClapEmbarrassed....they really a very beautiful jodiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by Mages - 06 July 2010 at 4:36pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Uzma005Raisinminaz296-svetalana-.shona.Soaps1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Young TaAnu relationship is so pure and innocent" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

april10

IF-Rockerz

april10

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
We have to wait for two weeks for this episode.

The way you have described it feels like I am watching it.

It is so true that their relation is so pure and they both care for each other happiness.

I really admire Ekta for making wonderful jodi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Uzma005Tani91

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by april10

We have to wait for two weeks for this episode.

oh a long wait...but don't worry yaar whatever ou are seeing now will sure touch your heart

The way you have described it feels like I am watching it.

thanks alot yaar....its a honour for me

It is so true that their relation is so pure and they both care for each other happiness.

yup thats the best quality in TaAnu relationship.....its so pure...divine just touches our heart

I really admire Ekta for making wonderful jodi

i agree she creates wonderful jodis even though at times she plays with our emotions...

adiroykapur

Goldie

adiroykapur

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
that scene today was sooo cute. The scene also gives us a hint to the future plot of course. Anu will end up liking some girl and tell tani about it but she'll be so sad Cry

PS- young anu is truly a natural actor Clap He doesnt even have to speak to let the audience know what hes feeling

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Uzma005Soaps1

Raisin

Goldie

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

coasta_70

coasta_70

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
what a beautiful post.....i cried when I watched the scene and now reading this, I agree 100%

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Yea TaAnu are really cute and as you rightly said today's conversation between them was a hint at future ... i so want to know with such strong bond between them how will anurag made the mistake of thinking he loves another woman?

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
man canada's so behind & yet i wake up at 10 am in the morning to watch this show...i think i have to wait for this scene atleast ofr 2 or 3 weeksCry
yes love love love young TaAnu...i like it mostly cuz of the actors r soo soooo gud, they portray the correct emotions very wellClap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top