Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Shashi defo is better trained singer...Wish he was consistant and shown his true potential...Naushad has diff voice but I have heard someone 100 times better than him and with Pakka sur...

So to me I am not bothered by his elimination..Yes Rakesh is better singer and consistant one indeed...

There were weaker singers in competition over Naushad but it was time for him to go eventually...He could not have won this competition IMHO...Best wishes to him for future...He must keep working hard at his riyaz specially his low notes are very weak...
bhavli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I also personally feel Shashi is better than Naushad...
don_123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: robaroo

who cares ... both of them will be lost in the big reality crowd ... dont see anything extraordinary in both

but shashi seems to be a fighter ... may be he tones himself more

If you see nothing extraordinary in Shashi, it just means that you haven't seen some of his performances in Saregama :)
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
good day friends,

Are we discussing the order of their elimination? What difference would it make if Naushad had gone before Shashi? I don't think they had potential and talent to become Indian Idol.

I agree that Shashi was a better singer than Naushad. On Monday, Naushad sang Mai jat yemla pagla diwana. This guy comes from Rajastan and he shouldn't have problem singing Punjabi lines of this song. I'm sorry to say that he could not pronounciate those words e.g. sade ute oh marte hai. I'm also upset with their mentors who fail to teach them the feel and accent of a particular song. Arpita did the same mistake with Ne mai yaar manauna ne chahe log boliya bole.

Dabulls23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JaspalToronto

good day friends,

Are we discussing the order of their elimination? What difference would it make if Naushad had gone before Shashi? I don't think they had potential and talent to become Indian Idol.

I agree that Shashi was a better singer than Naushad. On Monday, Naushad sang Mai jat yemla pagla diwana. This guy comes from Rajastan and he shouldn't have problem singing Punjabi lines of this song. I'm sorry to say that he could not pronounciate those words e.g. sade ute oh marte hai. I'm also upset with their mentors who fail to teach them the feel and accent of a particular song. Arpita did the same mistake with Ne mai yaar manauna ne chahe log boliya bole.

JT ji Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Welcome back...😃  Very good observation 👏  I totally agree on bolded underlined....
robaroo thumbnail

Originally posted by: don_123

If you see nothing extraordinary in Shashi, it just means that you haven't seen some of his performances in Saregama :)

cum on , he was not consistent at all  - yes i didn't see his SRGM performance hence cant comment

he had some good moments but he cud not showcase his talent - lets put it that way
Dabulls23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: robaroo

cum on , he was not consistent at all  - yes i didn't see his SRGM performance hence cant comment

he had some good moments but he cud not showcase his talent - lets put it that way

Honestly even in SRGMP he only had one awesome rendition "saanware" he was not picked or eliminated can't remember...SO not sure why people are holding on to him as he was some super fine singer...Yes he is good singer no doubt and trained one indeed...He has potential to be very good...But this time he was not consistant and did not improve...

Same case with Manisha who was bit better in C-09 but failed to impress or hold on to her level of singing...Instead of improving over the time some ex singers degress..Only couple contestant I know who have done better in singing  after their winning is Abhijit Sawant and Debojit Saha...

Nihira is the only one I know who has remained very consistant and extremely good...👏
Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
whoa! did the judges used the veto power for Naushad???!!! if so, they've done a gr8 mistake!

Naushad has a good vocal; if he tries after polishing himself, concurring Bolliwood won't be that challenging for him. (Just, Raja Hasan ki BHOOT uttaar do, Nausad!) 

best of luck, Naushad Ali Kawa!!!
^^ there r other dilligent singers like Shivam, Rakesh, & Shreeram. judges should only use their veto power to save one of them; not Naushad, who was taking the praises & votes for granted!!!
don_123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

<font color="#660099">Honestly even in SRGMP he only had one awesome rendition "saanware" he was not picked or eliminated can't remember...SO not sure why people are holding on to him as he was some super fine singer...Yes he is good singer no doubt and trained one indeed...He has potential to be very good...But this time he was not consistant and did not improve...</font>

</strong>

<font color="#660099">Same case with Manisha who was bit better in C-09 but failed to impress or hold on to her level of singing...Instead of improving over the time some ex singers degress..Only couple contestant I know who have done better in singing after their winning is Abhijit Sawant and Debojit Saha...</font>

<strong><font color="#660099">Nihira is the only one I know who has remained very consistant and extremely good...👏</font>

Sawre was an awesome rendition, but it wasn't his only awesome rendition. He was highly praised for his Naina, Sunta hai mere khuda, Dil Se, Tunak Tunak, and Saari Saari Raat. I think he did a lot in the short period of time he was there for.