Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan: Dheere Dheere Pagal...To Pura Pagal!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Dangelz

IF-Rockerz

Dangelz

DKNSK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Heyy everyone,

Maan often says about Geet "Iss ladki mujhe dheere dheere pagal kardegi!" But in today's episode I felt, Maan dheere dheere pagal nahin, pura pagal ho gaya hai! Woh bhi Geet ki chakkar mein! ROFLROFL

First of all, he starts fantasizing about getting physically close to Geet during the song sequence. Second of all, he ends up lending his shoulder to our sleeping beauty Geet. Third of all, he takes off his shirt (He always finds an excuse to take off his shirt! LOL LOL  Blushing Day Dreaming) to cover a cold and fast asleep Geet. Last of all, he ends up sleeping right next to Geet!

Ofcourse I don't mind all these things happening, because the more this happens...the more romance we get between Maaneet! Embarrassed But the old 'angry-young-man' Maan we knew is melting and his feelings are taking over his brain! LOL LOL 

R.I.P Mr. Angry-Young-Man and welcome Mr.Geet-Ka-Deewana! ROFL 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MaaneetbahaneDoJin-RushTrip-Antarest_areebSofnamuskanpx.sonia.x

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maan: Dheere Dheere Pagal...To Pura Pagal!" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pdiyar193

Groupbie

pdiyar193

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dangelz

Heyy everyone,

Maan often says about Geet "Iss ladki mujhe dheere dheere pagal kardegi!" But in today's episode I felt, Maan dheere dheere pagal nahin, pura pagal ho gaya hai! Woh bhi Geet ki chakkar mein! ROFLROFL

First of all, he starts fantasizing about getting physically close to Geet during the song sequence. Second of all, he ends up lending his shoulder to our sleeping beauty Geet. Third of all, he takes off his shirt (He always finds an excuse to take off his shirt! LOL LOL  Blushing Day Dreaming) to cover a cold and fast asleep Geet. Last of all, he ends up sleeping right next to Geet!

Ofcourse I don't mind all these things happening, because the more this happens...the more romance we get between Maaneet! Embarrassed But the old 'angry-young-man' Maan we knew is melting and his feelings are taking over his brain! LOL LOL 

R.I.P Mr. Angry-Young-Man and welcome Mr.Geet-Ka-Deewana! ROFL 

I agree...Lol... There scenes are amazing and fun to watch though...

muskanp

IF-Sizzlerz

muskanp

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Hum To Deewane Huye Yaar
Tere Deewane Huye Yaar
Ke Abh Kya Karein Hum

This all MAAN can say now!!!!

cute-aly

IF-Dazzler

cute-aly

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskanp

Hum To Deewane Huye Yaar
Tere Deewane Huye Yaar
Ke Abh Kya Karein Hum

This all MAAN can say now!!!!

nahi yeh bhi kah sakta he
MAIN JUTT YAMLA PAGLA DEWANA
ITNI SI BAAT NA JANA
K
K
K
 MAIN ONO PYAR KARDA HAA
ODE UTE MAIN MARDA HAAAA

ccolkat

Goldie

ccolkat

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Hiya! I cannot wait to watch the epi- what you've posted has made me even more desperate- LOL. I have to wait for someone to upload on YouTube though Ouch

Dangelz

IF-Rockerz

Dangelz

DKNSK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccolkat

Hiya! I cannot wait to watch the epi- what you've posted has made me even more desperate- LOL. I have to wait for someone to upload on YouTube though Ouch

Its already on youtube! That's where I watch all the episodes =P

Post Reply New Post

Go to top