Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
tasha baht sundar hein...sape koi bhi rung achha lagata hein..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tasha's Raincoat (Page 6)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
@Jiya dii Tasha ki sunderta beech main kaise aagayi LOL she is working as a cop, Solving case rather than doing modelling like ............ well we all know about whom i am talking about   LOL LOL Wink

Vedika126

IF-Rockerz

Vedika126

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
me dont like tashas raincoat either but Kajals style sense is awful. Who wears heels as a CID officer. Her raincoat is better but the rest of her style  sense is not goood. Tasha in that respect is much better.

abhijeet-rockzz

abhijeet-rockzz

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 6:38am | IP Logged
i agree i think tasha wud have worn a better raincoat but neither do i want 2 compare tasha's raincoat with kajal's i just want 2 say dat pls pls change d colour of abhijeet's n tasha's raincoat
NO OFFENCE MEANT

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Tasha needs a Chinese Umbrella. It has a short knife in it. Kajol is killer one. She doesn't need to kill anyone. Her presence is enough to make a criminal stand still.

tasharose

tasharose

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
In today's episode "C.I.D UNDER FIRE" her raincoat is much different

CAHAT320

CAHAT320

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
tasha's raincoat is changed yaar. it is much better then the old one

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Yes they did a nice job for Tasha giving her a different outlook.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

CID Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.