Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

shera221b

shera221b

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Please the CID costume designers if you are listening: Please change tasha's raincoat.Disapprove. That shocking pink is a sort of a headache Dead Angry. The costumes of both lady officer's Tasha and Kajal are good (better than Muskaan's stereotype short jacket Thumbs Down no offence meant to those who regard Muskaan as a style icon- she was no doubt smart) but please not that raincoat. Kajal's one(shown this saturday) is far much more dashing suitable for a cid officer.
What do u guys think?

Edited by shera221b - 06 July 2010 at 9:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vedika126nycsweetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tasha's Raincoat" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Sorry but I think Kajal looks more like a "Hunterwali / Shikari" than a Cop. Atrocious wardrobe. Worse is when she wears pencil heels on the crime scene. Her wardrobe needs immediate attention, more than Tasha's Raincoat. Tasha is so wonderfully dressed but Kajal is total turn off for me.

Edited by prabha. - 06 July 2010 at 9:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshyatasharoseAditi_97

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

Sorry but I think Kajal looks more like a "Hunterwali / Shikari" than a Cop. Atrocious wardrobe

ROFL ROFLROFL

What a word to describe her. first word is just. what to say.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abhijeet-rockzzjiya.Shagnika

shera221b

shera221b

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Yeh u guys are right i dont know why Kajal always wears that stern and rough look somewhat expressionless. Doesnt need to. I have nothing against Tasha's style statement just the colour of her raincoat...

sneh.

Goldie

sneh.

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
talking bout her raincoat change its been years almost every member on the forum is almost yelling to get Abhi sir out of his coats but no one actually heard you think they are going to listen this plea?

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Lets change the thread title to "Kajal's Wardrobe". Maybe the silent member will read what we have to say and change her atrocious dressing. And yes Kajal constant ____ (unable to get one word) expression is such a turn off, I don't feel like looking at her, very unpleasant and when she gets more screen time than Tasha as she is supposedly a "bigger star", it really angers me.

CAHAT320

CAHAT320

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
yaar abhi ke coat ke bare me nahi suna to ab kya sunege.....

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
haha!! kajal doesnt deserves a raincoat even....she is better a CRIMINAL....n she would get wet in d rain!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LavenderCrystal

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.