Fan Fictions

BroKen EndS-MayUr Part-21 , Page-148 12/aug (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 152

Let-It-Go

IF-Rockerz

Let-It-Go

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 3:59am | IP Logged

Twist n turn ...

[NOTE :- Samrat has lied to Nupur about his family...but why ??..it will unfold in next part ]

''last christmas i gave u my heart and
 the very next day , u gave it away''...
Her cell buzzed ...making her blink her almond shape eyes..with her long eyelashes kissing each other n frown making way on her perfect face ..
''what happened samrat ??'' an irrritating voice made he way out ...with her eyes still fixed on last few lines of the novel
''Nupur will u just keep ur stupid novel aside for a minute..i have some important work '' a tensed tone replied back..
''dont call my novel stupid'' grumbled nupur...
''okk...ur novel is the best...is that fine..can u plz care to listen to me'' said irritated yet tensed Samrat
''okk''..keeping aside her novel..''bolo ab..why are u sounding tensed ??'' ..said with care visible in her voice
'' dekh nupur...its important...'' but before he could continue..
''Nupur ur papa z calling u downstairs'' ..
''aayii maaa'' nupur replied , gettin up from bed..
''listen samrat..i'll just catch up with you,..papa is callin me ''
''but nupur..do call..itz important'' samrat said..
''yeah surely...byee''..

Nupur ..dressed in white tee n knee length pajama made her way to Rishab's room
'' papa..bulaya aapne''..
''haan...aao baitho yahaan par'' Rishab shifted a bit ..making some space for her
Nupur cuddled in her father's arm ..facing her intently
''nupur...actually..'' Rishab fumbled with words...
''kya hua papa ?? kuch problem hai ??'' nupur asked worried
'' arre nahin..actually Mrs.Sharma''...before he culd speak
''kaun Mrs. Sharma ??'' nupur questioned
''owner of Sharma Industries'' rishab answered her and continued '' met ur mom in some party n asked for ur hand for his elder son ''
Nupur's eyes widened ..she didnt know how to react to this situation , she never heard of Mrs. Sharma before except about her bussiness empire..n now a ''Marriage proposal ???''...that was something hard to digest..
''but '' nupur was not aware what to comment on it ..
''papa..i mean...how come .??''
''dont worry , we havnt said anything yet. Itz ur life and i trust u blindly for what u decide''
Nupur smiled ..her parents never forced her on anything in her life . Her decisions were always heard n if required , changed slightly ...but Nupur never complained . She was a perfect daughter any parentz can wish for ..n for nupur , she had the best parents who understood her in n out . She was not pampered but yes..loved to infinity .
''then what did u say ?'' nupur questioned innocently
''your mom didnt refuse blindly..as it doesnt look nice..right ?'' nupur nodded in agreement ''so we called her tomorrow , as itz sunday ''
Nupur looked down in dissappointment...Rishab looked at her n understood her turmoil..
He wraaped his arm around her shoulder and continued '' arre ..humari betii ko pata chalna chayeye ki kaun hai Mrs.Sharma aur unka beta...aise hi thodha meri beti kisiko bhi haan keh degi....kyun ??''
Nupur smiled broadly n hugged her dad..
''love u papa''..
''aacha ..let me go with ur mom..otherwise , aaj dinner mein daal ki jagah , mein serve hunga'' both shared a laugh

''ahem ahem'' ....a voice , brought both dad-daughter to reality
'' you are dead papa'' nupur whispered
''i know'' raishab said as nupur chuckled
Rishab got up and went to Prerna ..who stood with her arms folded , with fake anger
''prerna ...woh mein..''
''kuch kehne ki zarurat nahin hai...tum aapni beti ke saath baithkar mera mazzak banao..'' rishab glanced at nupur...who showed her thumbs-up
''tum naraz kyun ho jaati ho''..rishab moved prerna to face her n cupped her face...
''tum nahin toh hum nahin'' rishab said in dramatic style..placing her hand near his heart n winked at her ...prerna smile..n they both hugged

Nupur looked at her parentz...she always prayed for their togetherness n wished for life like them...
''ahem ahem...'' bringin prerna n rishab to reality..
''i am sorry to disturb ur lovey-dovey moment but i guess ..u guyz are gettin late for d partyy '' ..nupur giggled where as rishab glared at her n prerna still blushed..
''aacha...cum here'' rishab asked nupur n trio shared a family hugged.
Rishab n Prerna were about to leave...
''beta'' rishab called nupur , who was headin towards book shelf..
''ji papa''
''Mrs. Sharma ke bete ka naam Mayank hai..'' he smiled n went...

while i just froze on my place...''Mayank...mayank sharma..''
this was the last name , i wanted to hear in my life...
al my world swirled...my hands were sweating and my feet were fixed to ground.  My mind took me to the first year of my college....which was nothin but a nightmare..which still haunts me...
n now the name ''Mayank Sharma'' was enough to rekindle those worst momentz...
cumm'on Nupur...dont be silly....there are many mayank in this world....sumhow my mind tried to pacify my heart but deep inside i knew..sumthng worst is cuming up in my life...
the entire night , i kept on thinking about my life....which changed drastically coz of Mayank....first day of college becuming the worst day and the with each passin day , fear growing inside me ... for people ..clge meant funn n for me ..i prayed for time to pass as quickly as a blink in college..
hadnt been Samrat n Dia with me...i wuldnt have been able to spend a single day in college...

i know...its bit borin' but it was needed.
short one but dnt wanna continue...let me keep the suspence for tomo..
do comment guyz...it meanz a lot to me

luv
ruchi :)

Edited by ruchimayur - 07 July 2010 at 4:15am

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009tellycrazypeace_loveaastu-Sindhu-Asmara.mayur-arti.4evadhano_TejankMudrika25maizisprerana_mjhtThe-chosen-onesonam961986-Aiza-naina0123SwatiBeanyBrown.Suhasini.C_O_O_Lsakura_mayuranju011FanOfMAYURmaloo19cool_shwetsEscapistmayurg2010Nirvrithisupercool3-sam-unknown.gopi06..Shreyu..kirti123You-Know-Whodrmahaadi_guptajeniluvmayur.SilentPrincessShwePooFavouriteofalldmgmjht4everyumnakapoorrose.mn_ArTi4ever_sreevijayan-Samira--Anila-Beetepiphany...Mariyam..Faria.Sennyhgrhr-Mansi-isomersstuti123-afsha-afshanafreen-SupriyaluvsMN-myownareaannie07.PINK.Silent.DreamerNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BroKen EndS-MayUr Part-21 , Page-148 12/aug (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

You-Know-Who

IF-Dazzler

You-Know-Who

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Ahan! interesting read hun!

I am loving it!

Its written wonderfully and arouses a hell lotta curiousity!

Please continue soon..

Love,
Akansha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Let-It-Go

Senny

IF-Sizzlerz

Senny

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Ruchiiiiiiiiiii I am soooooooo glad you are back. I guess i have said this so many times already hehe.

Coming to the first chapter, I knew you have something really beautiful in store for us. The first chapter is very promising and puts up a strong base for many wonderful chapters ahead. N's mum and dad are adorable hehe. I hope N does call S in time.

Keep rocking Ruchi.

God bless you honey!

Let-It-Go

shinz

IF-Rockerz

shinz

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 4:28am | IP Logged
ruchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my insane sis LOL!!
heya.....long tym...hope ur all well!!

another FF? wow!! and even this one os awesome...loved the concept and the first part....a nice story...very interesting:)

do continu soon and PM me:)

Let-It-Go

-sam-

IF-Dazzler

-sam-

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Its so interesting
Why you stopped in middle?
please continue soon....

Let-It-Go

Let-It-Go

IF-Rockerz

Let-It-Go

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinz

ruchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my insane sis LOL!!
heya.....long tym...hope ur all well!!

another FF? wow!! and even this one os awesome...loved the concept and the first part....a nice story...very interesting:)

do continu soon and PM me:)

heyyyy...howz u ???
lonnngg tym ..i am gud !!

lolz....yeah..hopefully , i'll update it regularly..lolz

thanx yr...!!

waise ..when are u plannin to uupdate urz ??

yumnakapoor

IF-Rockerz

yumnakapoor

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 4:41am | IP Logged
really nice part plz kindly add me to ur pm list

The-chosen-one

The-chosen-one

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 4:46am | IP Logged
nice start yaar... but y r u not continuing ur previous ff??... i was waiting for its continuation.....

Favouriteofall

Post Reply New Post

Go to top