~(L) Our VEEYA (VeerTapasya) Fan Heaven 3 (L)~ - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
hey kool yaar.... πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ [:D/] πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ [:D/] πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ [:D/] πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ [:D/] πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ [:D/] πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ [:D/] πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ [:D/] πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ [:D/] πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ [:D/] πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ [:D/] πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ [:D/] πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ [:D/] πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ [:D/] πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ [:D/] πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ [:D/] πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ [:D/] πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ [:D/] πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ [:D/] πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ [:D/] πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ [:D/] πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ [:D/] πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ [:D/] πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ [:D/] πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ [:D/] πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ [:D/] πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ [:D/] πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ [:D/] πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ [:D/] πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ [:D/] πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ [:D/] πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ [:D/] πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ [:D/] πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ [:D/] πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ [:D/] πŸ˜‰
hope rashmi n nandish sees this πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by zaraiqs

hope rashmi n nandish sees this πŸ˜‰

they will b really happy πŸ˜›
oh zaraiqs now we cant have Nandmi seeing our censored dreams now can weπŸ€ͺ
yes dear its lovely i shall put it on the coverπŸ˜ƒ btw ive posted most veeya and nandmi scenes on the front page only😊
😊
HORRIBLE episode today!🀒 Firstly Veer and the Ich meeting🀬 absolutely revolted so didnt watch and secondly my heart bled for tapu today as I saw what a farce her life has become...her frustration is bubbling up inside her and she cant stand it...she is being used basically and she just cannot take it! her visiting her parents is a desperate cry for help...the only place where she is loved..Ii felt alot of anger on veer today...he tells her to try and understand but he does not want to understand a single thing about her! he cannot see anything! And now this horrible massoom is gonna play with her! damn u cvs!!!
My baby tapu looked soo gorgeous today my heart cried for her!😭
Edited by SRKLuvr - 13 years ago

Edited by SRKLuvr - 13 years ago
the episode was boring and gosh the uttaran music even worse
Originally posted by ~pooja_15~

the episode was boring and gosh the uttaran music even worse

\

yeh I know!!! I just HATE that music! Its the most annoying thing! I was sad for Veeya very very much! Actually really sad for Tapu!😭
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

\

yeh I know!!! I just HATE that music! Its the most annoying thing! I was sad for Veeya very very much! Actually really sad for Tapu!😭
well veer was being stupid by calling iccha like dude common hello she doesnt want to speak to you then stop calling her and he got taps mad i was like soo mad