Biggest Vamp in Indian Television

Posted: 13 years ago
I do not have much idea on Hindi sops. So I want to help me and other members on who is the biggest and greatest vamp in the history of Indian Television whose acts would even shame the vamp community?

Whatever little idea I have Tapasya, has no competition here.
Edited by lambooo - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
no doubts its tappu baba ....๐Ÿ˜Š
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sab vamp ki maata,,, tapsaya thakur... no second thoughts....
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh really? How? All those vamps Ayesha from Kayamath...Komolika...Archi from KTH...Ammaji...Mrinalini and Vishakha from CB...Gursheel and Goldie from Bebo...Pallavi from KGGK...all those from KSBKBT...KZK...Poon Poon Wali...Kala from LTL..that LOLITA in Swarg...๐Ÿ˜กthere are soo many I cannot even mention! Now all these have also conspired to murder or have murdered successfully!  They all play dirty games...And most of them didnt even have any reason!

Now u tell me how all of these are not as bad as tapu! when I dont even CONSIDER tapu's deeds anywhere near as horrible as these guys!

I seriously dont get u guys!
Edited by SRKLuvr - 13 years ago
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Oh really? How? All those vamps Ayesha from Kayamath...Komolika...Archi from KTH...Ammaji...Mrinalini and Vishakha from CB...Gursheel and Goldie from Bebo...Pallavi from KGGK...all those from KSBKBT...KZK...Poon Poon Wali...Kala from LTL...there are soo many I cannot even mention! Now all these have also conspired to murder or have murdered successfully!  They all play dirty games...And most of them didnt even have any reason!

Now u tell me how all of these are not as bad as tapu! when I dont even CONSIDER tapu's deeds anywhere near as horrible as these guys!

you really dont have to get us ..๐Ÿ˜†
its our POV ....as all the above mentioned vamps are kids in front of tappu baba whose magical powers are immense and immeasurable  ...๐Ÿ˜†

reason or no reason ....a vamp is a vamp ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Oh really? How? All those vamps Ayesha from Kayamath...Komolika...Archi from KTH...Ammaji...Mrinalini and Vishakha from CB...Gursheel and Goldie from Bebo...Pallavi from KGGK...all those from KSBKBT...KZK...Poon Poon Wali...Kala from LTL..that LOLITA in Swarg...๐Ÿ˜กthere are soo many I cannot even mention! Now all these have also conspired to murder or have murdered successfully!  They all play dirty games...And most of them didnt even have any reason!

oh so that is the list of your favorites??hmm good... but see our choice is the most dangerous one..in sab ki maa...tapasya thakur... and dont tell me sweety that we need to give you an  explanation for our choice...........
SRKLuvr thumbnail
well if ur gonna make such a dramatic statement u must have something to back up ur claims๐Ÿ˜† its called evidence! no claim can be made proven without evidence in the court of law...speaking of which how will Sid prove that Tapu asked him to murder Ichha? does he even have any evidence of this?
No dear it is not about legal angel.....CVs have already shown us the conspiracy of Sid and Tappu. In the court of law Tappu may get scotfree. But in the eyes of viewers she has already fallen which is reflected in this forum. Now only thing left is she should be dehumanized before Veer, Bundalas and her parents whom she claims to love so much....( but as far as I know a person does not lie or make deceive somebody one loves). But our Tappu baba has not hesitation even deceiving and fooling her own parents...janne kab sharm ayegi is aurat ko....chhi chhi...
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Are SRK ji it's not a court na where evidence is required. As long as Vansh and Veer believe Tappu baba did all that evidence maynot matter.
Vaise he has so many Tapsi pics and friends to prove that Tapu baba was in love with him. Veer doesn't know abt Tappu baba's past yet and it should be really good if Tapsi's true love comes out in open now
SRKLuvr thumbnail
wah! itni aasaani se keh diya! now I dont suppose u havent ever lied to ur parents! those who run off and marry without their parents consent doesnt mean they dont love their parents! but tapu's hatred for ichha is so blind she doesnt see these things! if she didnt love them she wouldnt remember their anniversary or celebrate it or visit them!

And anywayz Im just saying cos Sid said he will see Tapu in jail but the real queston is whether he has any evidence cos Ichha is certainly not gonna give any evidence and he needs to prove that she precisely TOLD him to murder ichha! so unless hes got a recording of the convos he had with her she cant go to jail! cos in the court of law its always been innocent until proven guilty! that standard of proof needs to be satisfied even if the indian legal system is corrupt!