Biggest Vamp in Indian Television

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

lambooo

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Biggest Vamp in Indian Television" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
no doubts its tappu baba ....Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamstiny15shonuu

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 12:03am | IP Logged
sab vamp ki maata,,, tapsaya thakur... no second thoughts....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya_lsshyamstiny15

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Tappu of course

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15shonuu

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Oh really? How? All those vamps Ayesha from Kayamath...Komolika...Archi from KTH...Ammaji...Mrinalini and Vishakha from CB...Gursheel and Goldie from Bebo...Pallavi from KGGK...all those from KSBKBT...KZK...Poon Poon Wali...Kala from LTL..that LOLITA in Swarg...Angrythere are soo many I cannot even mention! Now all these have also conspired to murder or have murdered successfully!  They all play dirty games...And most of them didnt even have any reason!

Now u tell me how all of these are not as bad as tapu! when I dont even CONSIDER tapu's deeds anywhere near as horrible as these guys!

I seriously dont get u guys!

Edited by SRKLuvr - 06 July 2010 at 12:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veeasya

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Oh really? How? All those vamps Ayesha from Kayamath...Komolika...Archi from KTH...Ammaji...Mrinalini and Vishakha from CB...Gursheel and Goldie from Bebo...Pallavi from KGGK...all those from KSBKBT...KZK...Poon Poon Wali...Kala from LTL...there are soo many I cannot even mention! Now all these have also conspired to murder or have murdered successfully!  They all play dirty games...And most of them didnt even have any reason!

Now u tell me how all of these are not as bad as tapu! when I dont even CONSIDER tapu's deeds anywhere near as horrible as these guys!

you really dont have to get us ..LOL
its our POV ....as all the above mentioned vamps are kids in front of tappu baba whose magical powers are immense and immeasurable  ...LOL

reason or no reason ....a vamp is a vamp ...Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609shivani003shyamstiny15shonuu

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Oh really? How? All those vamps Ayesha from Kayamath...Komolika...Archi from KTH...Ammaji...Mrinalini and Vishakha from CB...Gursheel and Goldie from Bebo...Pallavi from KGGK...all those from KSBKBT...KZK...Poon Poon Wali...Kala from LTL..that LOLITA in Swarg...Angrythere are soo many I cannot even mention! Now all these have also conspired to murder or have murdered successfully!  They all play dirty games...And most of them didnt even have any reason!

oh so that is the list of your favorites??hmm good... but see our choice is the most dangerous one..in sab ki maa...tapasya thakur... and dont tell me sweety that we need to give you an  explanation for our choice...........

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Trinity-vijaya_lsdivy609shyamstiny15

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 1:09am | IP Logged
well if ur gonna make such a dramatic statement u must have something to back up ur claimsLOL its called evidence! no claim can be made proven without evidence in the court of law...speaking of which how will Sid prove that Tapu asked him to murder Ichha? does he even have any evidence of this?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top