Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ltl_fan

IF-Dazzler

ltl_fan

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
When Aayi Sahib said to Nakku that your fortune is going to rise  - What she actually was implying was for us Tasha fans that our fortune is going to rise since the love story has started to bloom and all the Tasha fans are now going to see many more beautiful scenes from now on..... 
Thank You Aayi Sahib. - we tasha fans appreciate your gesture.

Edited by ltl_fan - 05 July 2010 at 8:07pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkykAbhiAniIrikaLovesKMHsub_rosaduskthornewood9-Ritz-apknfjholveracitymeghapartiPrincess_Priya1Anu-Reddy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Teri Naseeb Ka Suraj Ubharne Wala Hai" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

apknfjhol

IF-Rockerz

apknfjhol

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
agreed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gp00Anu-Reddy

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
I like ur positivity...for me just an increase in pace will do. I think that long scene with AS wasnt needed. I'd prefer a longer scene with Dutta brooding over Naku.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnigp00sub_rosathornewood9Anu-Reddyveracity

Anu-Reddy

IF-Sizzlerz

Anu-Reddy

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
That was such a beautiful line ......... AS unknowingly gave out that imp line ....... bavishyawaani kind of .

gp00

IF-Dazzler

gp00

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I like ur positivity...for me just an increase in pace will do. I think that long scene with AS wasnt needed. I'd prefer a longer scene with Dutta brooding over Naku.

What's great is that, as usual, AS like to talk the sweet but empty talk, but little does she know just how true her words are...for our darlings and us fans! More tender moments, more love, more trust, etc....I'm thrilled! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniveracityRockChicGirl

shikhachopra

Goldie

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

-Ritz-

IF-Rockerz

-Ritz-

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
I am so hoping you are right. I really want to tasha more rather than aayi sahib. I really liked Aayi sahib (swati) in another show in Jasuben Jayantilaal Joshi Ki joint Family but with each passing epi, I just feel cvs are going to show her to be the BH and I so don't want her to be the BH. Ouch

meghaparti

IF-Sizzlerz

meghaparti

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 3:23am | IP Logged
well wht I felt through AS words was that its time for the black nakku to exit n its time for the real beautiful nakusha to come infront of dutta n his family but the whole world..so a new sun rise is soon going to take place in Tasha's life its for sure...darkness of their life's is about to end !

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.