tumko hamra pyaar nai dikhta........

nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
ee batao ki...poori duniya mein... poori jo duniya hai......ussme sabse jyada tumko kaun pyaar karta hai ee batao..................aur soch samajh ke batana....   batao..........

and the look on krishna's face was like...............come on take my name.............

and wen she said papa............ πŸ˜†

i was like dhatt tere ki.......... πŸ˜† apna baba to gaya......and his exp were like dil hi toot gaya πŸ’”

still he did'nt gve up................aur hum kuch nai karte??????????tumko hamra pyaar nai dikhta.............pls prats kabhi to dekho.... πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adilmomin786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

"Nahi....humko tumhari zabardasti dikhti hai" -Pratigya

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
what makes me laugh is that krishna can't stand that prags loves her father too.....i was laughing.....

but yes it was so mean of prags to say that she only loves her father...it hurts krishna so much because he loves her passionately and madly....

another thing made me laugh was prags in thoughts gives krishna her wardrobe....and he was wondering "yeh ka hai"....my mom and me was went crazy laughing...why is this man is so innocent...and he tells prags if she wants him to wear it...he sure wear it....all i can say krishna is a good husband.....
an_jaani thumbnail
tumko hamra pyaar nai dikhta........so far pratigya ko krishna may kuch bhi accha nahi dikhta.....i have never seen her praise him...she always criticises....i dont know why she wants to save this marriage when she doesnt want krishna himself
MaahiiVe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: an_jaani

tumko hamra pyaar nai dikhta........so far pratigya ko krishna may kuch bhi accha nahi dikhta.....i have never seen her praise him...she always criticises....i dont know why she wants to save this marriage when she doesnt want krishna himself

Agreed! I absolutely doNOT think she should just commit to the marriage and totally give herself away to Krishna, but honestly, I dont see sufficient attmepts at building a relatinship at all (on Pratigya's part). So if she is not interested, she might as well break it off and go back home.

But I suppose when it comes to how fast you adjust into a marriage is subjective to people's personalities - so I guess I should put it as Pratigya is too slow in relationhip building for my sensibilities.
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nisha2010

ee batao ki...poori duniya mein... poori jo duniya hai......ussme sabse jyada tumko kaun pyaar karta hai ee batao..................aur soch samajh ke batana....   batao..........

and the look on krishna's face was like...............come on take my name.............

i was like dhatt tere ki.......... πŸ˜† apna baba to gaya......and his exp were like dil hi toot gaya πŸ’”

still he did'nt gve up................aur hum kuch nai karte??????????tumko hamra pyaar nai dikhta.............pls prats kabhi to dekho.... πŸ˜‰

i thot i resembled the suhag raat scene of the film hum tumhare hain sanam.....πŸ˜† there srk had asked the same ques to madhuri😳
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maahii-

Agreed! I absolutely doNOT think she should just commit to the marriage and totally give herself away to Krishna, but honestly, I dont see sufficient attmepts at building a relatinship at all (on Pratigya's part). So if she is not interested, she might as well break it off and go back home.

But I suppose when it comes to how fast you adjust into a marriage is subjective to people's personalities - so I guess I should put it as Pratigya is too slow in relationhip building for my sensibilities.

She can take all the time she wants if she has the guts to tell him she needs a lllllooooooonnnnnngggggg time to even acknowledge to even acknowledge he has some good in him. He is like a little kid, the first sign of her appreciating even a little thing he goes bonkers. So why is she so stingy with her appreciation of him, forget that he is her husband, at least she can appreciate him as just another human being worthy of being appreciated for his efforts to please her or make her happy.  She can't even do that. She is just too full of herself. I guess Krishna's heart just loves her to pieces and bechara can't do anything about it than be her doormat for now. I say get up, dust off and move on man before you give up the little self-respect you have for good. Ugh! The notanki women always psst me off.
nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
although i do'nt approve of any kind of zor zabardasti.......physical emotional...............still she can talk to him properly..........my heart goes out to him when his heart is shattered.............. 😭

now she must start talking to him properly at least.............

she can atleast think how much he blasts his own family.............whenever they trouble her..........at least respect his feelings........

❀️
truthseeker123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nisha2010

yep trueeee poor Krishna πŸ˜† he was expecting k Praitgya jee uska nam lengi but as usual Pratigya jee abhi kaise le legi Baba ka naam πŸ˜† he was looking soo heart broken when Pratigya said "PAPA" πŸ˜†πŸ˜† better luck next time BabaπŸ˜‰
krishna24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
the funniest scene of the serial,when prat gave krishna her wardrobe. it was toooooooo funny. at that time i cant even stop my self laughing.