Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

sourpuss

IF-Dazzler

sourpuss

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged
I vote for The Mystic Times!

Awesome post, dearies! :D I love the songs they use in TVD. The ones that I can recognize, anyway! LOL Never Say Never is defo my fave, with Thinking of You coming in second. Katy Perry is awesome. I love that you guys covered the music part of the episodes as well, 'cause there are times when I get so caught up in the music that I lose track of what's going on in the show! LOL Anyway, totally looking forward to the next one! :D

P.S. Shiffy, you can always PM me if you need help with something! Embarrassed I usually drop by IF at least once a day (no excuse for not updating my ATs, I know! *kaan pakar-ing*) so I'm...kind of around...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.curledup

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The vampire diary l Week 1 l (Page 2)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Wow, great work! :) I agree with Dhruvi about what she said about Caroline... I love her too :) And I agree, Damon's 'Hello brother' is epic :D Ooh, I love Never Say Never! It's such a great song! Can't wait for the next newsletter, great work guys!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.curledup

curledup

IF-Rockerz

curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Edited by curledup - 10 July 2010 at 9:35am

curledup

IF-Rockerz

curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruvi.

R E S E R V E D < 3

waiting Wink LOL < 3

Originally posted by Rachu_1987

awesome post girlies.....I love it...(one little ting, could u edit the GOTW and put up dhruvi's GOTW)
done that and thank you Big smile 
as far as title is concerned...i like Vampire Diary in its plain ness but if any one else suggests anything then coolio
thank you :D what ever fits Big smile
of course we all love the "hello brother" scene...i know i did!!!! and yes Caroline as such an overlooked character...i guess we were all too busy staring at all the buffness....

yippee cannot wait for season 2.......september...so long away.... glad I could confirm that for you

love the siggy!!!!! Ian is just so......ahhhhhh I know Embarrassed

great job girls!!!! thank you

Originally posted by Maz.

Awesome job folks!...the newsletter looks very niceClap... thank you I say that on behalf of the team also Big smile

I Love that hello brother scene too....and never say never is one of the best songs in that collection.. The fray are awesome! I do believe Damon a.k.a Ian made a huge impact on the first episode

Absolutely love the siggy that was picked...excellent work by Saher! all that due credit goes to Raee and Saher but thank you

Name for the newsletter..ummm... 'The Mystic Times'? Confused LOL << wicked name! I am planning to post a topic so everyone can vote on a title together Big smile but thank you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maz.

curledup

IF-Rockerz

curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anhdara13

ohmygosh Aashi! This has come out fabulously! Fantastic, and loved your comments, and everything! I cannot wait for the rest of the issues!  thank thank thank you! Big smile Big smile I look forward to what TVD'ians have to contribute too! Big smile 

and I love Maz's suggestion for The Mystic Times. awesomesauce! [and I have no idea why I used that phrase.]   awesomesauce? your sauce is awesome? Big smile LOL Wink 

oohh, Aashi - check your inbox! did Big smile Embarrassed

Originally posted by Angad-Kripa#1

Omg! Aashifa this is an amazing post!! 
thank you! Big smile

Name: Hmmm..... "The Mystic Falls New Generation"
                              "Fangs In Mystic Falls Herald"
                               "Bloody-tastic News"
                                "RivalBrothers Town's Gossips"
                                "Old Century Town: Mystic Falls News"
 ^^ all awesome names! :D I like 'Bloody Tastic News' the best Big smile 
I don't know. I just kept writing whatever came to mind. LOL. I know they sound more like headlines from the news but....ConfusedLOL
 amazing headlines thank you for the contribution Big smile
Love,
*Jot*      

Originally posted by Maz.

I like Bloody-tastic news... :)  so do I Big smile 

OK another one...'the Bloodline Chronicles'..  << n-i-c-e! Big smile

Angel-Jot.

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
UN-reserved the post, it's edited<3(:

curledup

curledup

IF-Rockerz

curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sourpuss

I vote for The Mystic Times! and thats 2 going for the mystic times.

Awesome post, dearies! :D I love the songs they use in TVD. The ones that I can recognize, anyway! LOL Never Say Never is defo my fave, with Thinking of You coming in second. Katy Perry is awesome. I love that you guys covered the music part of the episodes as well, 'cause there are times when I get so caught up in the music that I lose track of what's going on in the show! LOL Anyway, totally looking forward to the next one! :D  thank you Big smile  that has happened to me countless times! when I end up concentrating on the music instead of the scene LOL

P.S. Shiffy SHIFFY? I like it! cool you can always PM me if you need help with something! Embarrassed I usually drop by IF at least once a day (no excuse for not updating my ATs, I know! *kaan pakar-ing*) so I'm...kind of around...
thank you I will definitely get round to asking if you are free Big smile

Originally posted by chhilt

Wow, great work! :) thank you :D Big smile I agree with Dhruvi about what she said about Caroline... I love her too :) And I agree, Damon's 'Hello brother' is epic :D Ooh, I love Never Say Never! It's such a great song! I know right? Can't wait for the next newsletter, great work guys! thank you

thank you, looking forward to your next comment LOL

Thank you everyone for contributing with titles and commenting!

Aashifa

chhilt

curledup

IF-Rockerz

curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruvi.

R E S E R V E D < 3

Sorry for taking so long with this reply. Thanks so much for those wonderful words about me, you're so sweet. I did it because I like to help out, and that was really nice of you. Thank you so much. The first edition was awesome. Now I cannot wait for the second one! It's going to be incredible. Speaking of which, I have some ideas I'll PM them to you ASAP!

Its fine, adn you are very welcome! pm me a.s.a.p! will love to hear them

As for the title I love 'The Mystic Times' it's awesome! Anyways, great first edition! thats a third point for The mystic times!
Cheers to us!<3(:
   to us!

-dhruvi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top