Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF-Lets Fall In Love,Last Pt#17,Pg35, GoHam Hug (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 41

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..anisha..

i just read ur ff n its gr8 n very suspenseful......cant wait till the next part to find out what gopi has planned..Big smile

update soon=)

thanx a lot dear for ur appreciation.
Next part wil be up soon.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-Lets Fall In Love,Last Pt#17,Pg35, GoHam Hug (Page 6)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by puvini

Wow it seems interesting.. It s a good twist to bring back anita.. So Ahem can understand which s gud nd whc s bad as well

yup Aham should knw the dif betwen gud n bad.

puvini

IF-Dazzler

puvini

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Hmmm.. Waiting for next part yar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

smiley20

IF-Dazzler

smiley20

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 6:32am | IP Logged
wow sadhli great job as usual enjoying ur track please want next part soon u r brilliant yar and i know u will alwaaays entertain us with all ur posts thanks dear for entertaining us

-tellyaddict-

smiley20

IF-Dazzler

smiley20

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 6:34am | IP Logged
keep it up dear continue........

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 6:40am | IP Logged
thanx a lot disha for liking.....i m working on next part and hope to update it soon...

and really thanx a lot for ur appreciative words....

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Earlier Parts
Part#1 Pg1
Part#2 Pg1
Part#3 Pg3

Part#4 Pg4

Part 5

Hello Frnds,
Thanx a lot for ur Motivating comments on my earlier Parts so here comes the 5th part. Which is the longest one till now as hv tried to move the story faster as compared to the show and also to give Rashi some real tough time while giving Aham some time to observe Gopi. So njoy.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A New Sunrise is waiting to know Gopi's decision and we all also. Its 06:00 AM in the morning, Aham opens his eyes, looks around and sees Gopi sleeping while sitting on the door step. He  feels surprised as how can she sleep whole night just there on the door step, goes to her and decides to wake her up. But as soon as he has a glimpse of her, he cant move his eyes away. It seems like he is admiring her innocence, just staring at her without blinking his eyes. During that course rests his left hand on the floor but screams wiith pain and Gopi wakes up hearing his scream. Aham also comes in real world from his dream land ( I thinks so) Gopi is shocked to see him sitting on floor beside her and with paining hand.
Gopi: Aap.... yaha.... ??
Aham: Wo... Main.... tumhe.... jagane aaya tha (trying to hide is unknown feelings by not looking in her eyes, and also pretending to be the Older Aham, which he is not anymore)
Gopi: Wo.... kab meri.... aankh lag gayi..... mujhe pata hi nahi chala. Aap haath muh dho lijiye ho jaiye main nashta bana deti hu. Fir  wapas ghar bhi jana hai.
Aham: theek hai (having question in his eyes that why u slept here whole night, but dint ask)
Gopi stands up and goes to kitchen to prepare the break fast. And Aham goes to get ready.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

On the other hand in MM....every one in the temple waiting for Rashi to come and do the Aarti as Gopi is not there. But as usual she is still sleeping and as Koki is already angry with Aham's kartut of not coming back to home and more than that staying there at Gopi's place without her presence. So she starts shouting that how could this ghar ki bahu can be this much ir-responsible and now I'll tell her the reality of being Bahu of Madi Mansion. Hetal asks her to leave it as she is new, Koki replies till when she will be new to this home, kabhi to purani hogi and uski aadat use aaj se hi padni chahiye. She goes to Rashi's room and knocks the door. Rashi gets up and is frightened after listening Koki ki Kaav Kaav. As soon as she opens the door Koki sees Urmila inside the room and this works as Aag me Ghee for her anger. She looks at Urmila saying Aap Yaha, Maine to aapko aapke liye perfect kamre me sone ko kaha tha. (she talks to herself to ab aapko bhi batana padega k is ghar ki samdhan hone ka kya matlab hota hai) Koki tells Rashi to be in temple in next 10 mints and that to after taking bath and also with her mom and leaves.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Gopi is in kitchen and preparing Theple and Panna comes
Panna: Gopi Ben aap Theple isiliye bana rahe ho na kyunki Banevrilal ko pasand hai,
Gopi: Angrily replies, Pannaaa aaj kal tu faltu ki baato me dhyan kyun deti hai, jaa kar padhai kar.

Aham is just passing by the kitchen and overhears the talk, and first time sees Gopi angry and with higher pitch of her throat.
Panna leaves confused that previously when ever she mentioned Aham in her talk Gopi always started blushing but now she is always angry after hearing his name. So she doubts abt something is going wrong.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Everyone is there in temple. Baa, Koki and Hetal are doing aarti and Rashi and Urmila just clapping. After aarti is done Koki gives aarti to everyone but not to Rashi and Urmila. Baa questions her. Koki replies that is ghar ki bahu hone ka matlab sirf achhi achhi saarees and jwelleries pahn na hi nahi hai balki, bahu ko saabit karna padta hai k wo wakai me is ghar ke liye hi bani hai. Kinjal with a Superb Cunning Smile, Rashi and Urmi are dead shocked. While Koki with a determined look.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Aham is sitting to get the breakfast, panna comes and talks to Aham
Panna: Aap ke aur Gopi Ben ke beech koi jhagda hua hai kya?
Aham: shockingly, Nahi to par Kyun?
Panna: Nahi bas aise hi, wo Gopi ben jab se aayi hai tab kuchh gadbad lag rahi hai unki baaton se.

Aham says nothing  but in deep thoughts.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Koki continues saying From today onwards Rashi will have to follow what ever I'll say now to prove her worthiness for this house. And gives her a big schedule to follow starting from:
1. hv to wake up early in the morning 5AM and to complete kitchen work before the Aarti will start.
2. Whole aarti will be done by you only.
3. U'll have to prepare breakfast daily for u.
4. In the lunch time u'll supervise the kitchen work, what to be prepared in how much quantity.
5. Evening time again dinner work as Lunch time.

Rashi is abt to faint on hearing Koki's order. And Hetal is shocked to see this as it seems to be an Atyachar on her bahu. And tries to say something to Koki. But Koki replies Na Mota Bhabhi Ab nahi, Aaj se Rashi ko saabit karna hi hoga k Sonal ke bajay Uska Jigar se Lagan hone se uske alawa is ghar ke bhi kuchh fayda hua hai. (every one is dead shocked and Jigar is angry and confused as wt to say)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Gopi calls Panna, says sorry to her that she herself does not know whats going on with her and she scolded her. Panna says to her Koi baat nahi Gopi Ben, aap jab pareshan hote ho to aisa ho jata hai.(but in her mind she says to herself, main aapki pareshani ki wajah jaan kar rahungi Gopi Ben) then Gopi asks her to tell Aham to call home to get the driver as it will some half an hour for the breakfast and till then driver will be coming to take him back to MM. Panna says the same to Aham and goes inside the room to study.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Koki is in her room pacing here and there and is angry that Aham dint pick up her call and dint even he called her back once for telling what happened.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Aham tries to find his cell but could not as its not there at home. Then he realized he left the cell in the car while coming inside the home last night. He tries to open the door but could not open with one hand as its an old and jammed door. Gopi listens voices coming from room, she goes there and sees Aham struggling to open the door.
Gopi: Aap rahne dijye, aapke haath me dard badh jayega. Main khol du.
She comes to the door with a painful walk. Tries to open the door. But as she has pain in feet she cant be firm on the ground and gets pushed backward due to thrust while opening the door. She is abt to fall and now  again the hero is there to catch her. Gopi in Aham's arms now, keeping her eyes closed but Aham is staring at her. (GoHam BG). Gopi openes her eyes and feels relieved as she is safe but lil bit worried seeing Aham staring at her wiredly.
Gopi: Suniye.
Aham: No response, even no blink of eyes
Gopi: Suniye

Now this one breaks Aham's concentration of Admiring Gopi's beauty once again, Gopi aankhon aankhon me tries to tell him to leave her and then Aham realizes some thing is wrong but even then dint leave her (now he himself does not want to let go Gopi)
Gopi :Wo nashta thanda ho raha hai, aapko driver ko bhi bulana hai.
After that only Aham leaves her and says sorry.
Gopi: aapko bahar jana hai. (while ignoring his sorry)
Aham: haan wo mera mobile gaadi me chhut gaya that to use hi lana hai.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jigar is talking to Hetal and says that Koki Kaki is doing much with Rashi as she dint do anything deliberately and how can she punish her like this. Hetal tries to calm him down saying Koki is like a coconut and m sure she will forgive Rashi very soon and also this punishment is also not for a long. And if she does not then I'll try to do something for Rashi u dont worry.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Gopi also goes with him but with not a proper walk which Aham too noticed, but as usual only observing no words. He opens the door and tries to find the cell but sees that its in the space between the seats, he tries to pick it but cant.
Gopi: Main nikal du,
Aham comes out of the car. Gopi tries to pick the cell, she succeeds and hurts her feet again. But without any reaction. Aham looks at her that she dint even reacted for the pain but as soon as looks at him for giving the cell he looks away from her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rashi and Urmila in her room....
Rashi:dekh lo mummy is ghar me mere saath kya kya atyachaar ho rahe hain, aur aap......aapne bhi kuchh nahi kaha chup chap sab sunti rahi.
Wo Kagdi aapki beti ko school ki tarah ek ek kar ke saza sunati gayi aur aapke muh se ek shabd nahi nikla. Is ghar me aane ka sapna dekh kar hi maine sabse bada Gunaah kiya tha, mujhe samajh jana chahiye that in bade logo ki tijori me jitne paise hote uska ek taka bhi dil nahi hai inke seene me.
Urmila: dikra....dikra...in sab baato se apne lakshy par se nazar mat hata..tujhe kya karna hain in logo ke dil ka.....tu to bas tizori par aur uske andar ke maal par nazar rakh.
Rashi: are mummy jab jaan rahegi tabhi to nazar rahegi na. Is Kagdi ne to  mujhe maarne ka pura intezaam karke rakha hai.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After coming inside the home Gopi goes to kitchen with hurt feet only and Aham tries to dial the number but there is no signal so he cant dial through cell so is frustrated and angry

Panna comes and sits on a chair as Gopi calls her for breakfast. She sees Aham frustrated trying to dial the number so gives him the idea that he can call from the landline if cell is not working. Aham is pretty impressed and has a small smile. He calls MM and Koki picks up the call. After hearing this is Aham she just starts firing so many question
Koki: what happened, why he dint come home early, Why dint he pick up the call, why he dint call him back in the night itself why there was a need to stay there,and last was where is Gopi, does she dont know that she is now is ghar ki Bahu  na ki us ghar ki Dikri and how could she do that.
Aham: ignoring last question abt Gopi and  replies others saying everything is ok and v'll be back soon just send the driver.

Then gets confused as after how much time he should call the driver, he looks otherside to ask Panna but panna is no where. He asks Koki to put the phone on hold as he will be telling the time when to send the Driver., goes to kitchen, first looks here and there and hesitates to call Gopi by her name (as till now he always called her as Suno, tum and blah blah blah)

but at last Calls Gopi, wo driver ko kitni der me aane ke liye kahu.
Gopi is super shocked that Aham has called her by name but controlled her emotions saying after 1 hour. Aham goes to phone and tells Koki to ask the drive to reach here after 1 hour. Jai shree Krishna and puts the phone down.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Koki is angry super angry as first time his Dikra dint respond to her questions that was against Gopi, she started cursing Gopi aane do maharani ko, bataungi ke mera dikra sirf mera hai.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

And in Kitchen Gopi is thinking in her mind that
I'll support u till the end of my life but will never try to be with u,
I'll do my level best to complete all my 7 vows of marriage but will never expect anything from u in return.
U can never Love me I know but u cant stop me to Love u.
And Love means only to Give and nothing to ask in return.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So wats this Koki upto? Whats her plan against Gopi?
What Gopi has decided for supporting him but not to be with him?
What is going on in Aham's Dil-O-Dimag? Why he ignored Koki's questions against Gopi? Is he just fell in love with Gopi in just one day observing her Selfless and Caring Nature or there is something else which is still going to be revealed.
For Answers Keep Reading.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Please Press Like after reading to Motivate Me
M eagerly waiting for comments also. So please do comment.

Edited by -tellyaddict- - 10 July 2010 at 2:57pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

hannakrishygjyotishnawatiMini619starryeyechown001..anisha..sanjalisravz23tanya.dsouzapiyushiElizaKawagmjudvrsk16SriBiqbals4eversparikhrusha4003blueopalsaomomNihira-fanswasthi-.Aphrodite.-Soulmate_Sanazainaliya-12sujji0609chavvi16

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
please dont start searching for me for this longgggggggggggggggg post as this is weekend and m free completely so this long idea came to my khali dimag and wrote it....
please read it till end hope u'll love it...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top