Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF-Lets Fall In Love,Last Pt#17,Pg35, GoHam Hug (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 41

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pesi11

good update...we vl follow ur episodes which are best instead of the original show ...

thnx 4 liking dear,
ur coments making me more desparate to write next part.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-Lets Fall In Love,Last Pt#17,Pg35, GoHam Hug (Page 4)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

puvini

IF-Dazzler

puvini

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Hey u hav a great talent.. Superb epi.. U r jus fulfilling my wishes

Edited by puvini - 07 July 2010 at 11:34am

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by puvini

Hey u hav a great talent.. Superb epi.. U r jus fulfilling my wishes

thanx for the compliment dear..
and its not just ur wish.....this mine and most of other GoHam fans wish also...so m just trying to fulfill my dreams by this FF......

thanxxxxxx a  lottttttt for reading it....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

puvini

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged
we all waiting for #4...no need to rush....take ur time! :-)

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharat9

we all waiting for #4...no need to rush....take ur time! :-)

it wil be up soon dear.

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Previous Part
Part#3 Pg3
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Part4
Aham is still confused abt his feelings for Gopi,just then he hears Panna's voice who is scolding Gopi for not taking care of herself. He stands, puts on the kurta and comes to the room where Gop is sitting on the floor, crying with pain. Panna is outside the room and stops seeing Aham standing there.
Aham: "Kya hua "
Panna: "Gopi Ben ke pair me dard ho raha hai"

Aham asks her to bring detol and cotton. She brings and hands over the things to him. He goes inside the room. But on seeing expensive jwellery on the bed he gets angry and shouts at Gopi "Tumhe paiso ka khayal na ho par in gehno ka to hona chahiye, jo meri maa ne itne pyaar se diye hai, inhe is tarah rakha hai"
Gopi stutters "Wo main.....rakhne hi ja rahi thi....par....dard...."
Aham interrupts "koi jarurat nahi hai jhuth par jhuth bolne ki"
Gopi starts sobbing...and just then sees Aham is cleaning her wound with detol. She asks him to not to touch her feet as an husband should not do so. But Aham continues silently, without even looking at her. And as soon as detol is there on her wound she feels the usual reaction and holds Aham's arm tightly, and her nails puts scratches on his arms also. Aham looks angrily  towards her and his badly hurt arm, but dint say anything. But Gopi feels bad that he got hurt. And next moment he is abt to call Panna to bring Lep ka bowl but Panna is already there with the bowl He puts the lep n bandage. Finishes his work and leaves. And leavs Panna who starts teasing Gopi saying Tumne to Banevarilal ko ghayal hi kar diya.
And thinks she will start blushing but on the other hand Gopi scolds Panna to not say anything stupid and go to sleep.

At MM every one is worried about where both Gopi and Aham have gone with out even intimating. Only Koki knows the truth and she keeps on calling Aham's cell phone but its keep on ringing and no one picks up the call. She is Angry but at the same time worried abt the safety of both Aham and Gopi.

Here Aham's cell is in his car which he muust have left. Panna asks Gopi in ur saasra everyone must be worried abt u both na as u were out for walk but still outside. Just then Gopi gets up to call Koki or Hetal and to intimate them abt their whereabouts. She goes outside and dials the number of MM and Chirag picks it up on other side. Gopi tells him that both of them are at her Mama's place as they were out for walk and it was late so they decided to stay there tonight. Chirag feels better after knowing that they both are safe. And hands over the phone to Hetal as Koki is not there. Hetal asks her to take care of her and Aham as well and come as soon as possible tomorrow morning.

Aham asks why she tells another lie to the Family, she replies "agar unhe sab sach pata chal jata to unhe dukh hota aur sab aapko doshi thahrate" and Aham again speechless.

At MM Koki comes from inside after trying so many time to reach Aham but she could not. So Hetal informs her that both Gopi and Aham are at her Mama's place and are Safe. I asked them to come tomorrow as soon as possible. But Koki is super angry thinking that Aham and Gopi together without her presence. She keeps on forcing Parakh that Aham to be called back but Chirag refuses saying its already very late and I dont want Jitu bhai to get bothered coz of us and our Concern for them, thats also their home let them stay tonight they will be back tomorrow. Every one leaves but Koki does not know how to react. And now is angry on Gopi.

Back to mama's house, Aham is in deep sleep while Gopi is putting all the jwellery and Saree in bag to give it back to Aham in the morning. Then she goes to the door step of the room in which Aham is sleeping. She keeps on looking towards him, recalling all those moments she had with him happy and sad and thinking I wont be a Problem in ur life anymore. U'll get ur happiness if its not me than Anita will be for sure.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
So now what Gopi has decided is the biggest question, Why Aham is so silent.....kya ye tufaan sa pahle ki shaanti hai and last how Aham will realize Gopi's worth.
To know that Keep reading.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hope u'll like this part also.
Press
to boost my Moral

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Next Part
Part#5 Pg6
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Edited by -tellyaddict- - 11 August 2010 at 7:04am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

krishygjyotishnawatiMini619chown001..anisha..tanya.dsouzasanjalimoonstruckgmjudvpiyushiElizaKawaNijagurlrockworldequalsyou**Rekha**bharat9Cythereasparikhrsk16smiley20blueopalsaomomswasthiNihira-fanShell16-.Aphrodite.-Soulmate_Sanazainaliya-12sujji0609chavvi16.SajnaVe.

puvini

IF-Dazzler

puvini

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Wow another great epi.. Enjoyed Gohem moment.. The idea of nail scratches his arm was also very nice.. Liked that part I've no clue abt her decision.. Good going.. Keep it up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by puvini

Wow another great epi.. Enjoyed Gohem moment.. The idea of nail scratches his arm was also very nice.. Liked that part I've no clue abt her decision.. Good going.. Keep it up

thanx a lot dear for liking...
m writing first time so if u feel anything can be imorved plz do tell me....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top