Page 1
Page   of 41
Page 2 Page 41

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

Hello Frnds,

As I was thinking that Gopi will leave the MM very soon....so while thinking abt that I came up something like below, which I named as A Short GoHam Fan Fic.....
this is my first time to write any thing.......and its not specifically a FF but as I thought all the below things to happen so named it like that.
So read it and let me know wt u think abt it.....can I continue to write or its better for me to not to continue as M horrible writer (i know I m but just a try)...
and if u dont like it or if u have any ideas to make it more interesting
do tell me...i'll try to add them to make this FF some what good.....

Part1
Gopi has decided to leave MM and she leaves also without even telling anyone chupke se, but while she is leaving A Glass is broken down and in hurry she steps over it and gets hurt...but as she is only thinking abt Aham and his painful words she does not care abt her own self....by hearing the noise Koki comes there but till that time Gopi already leaves the house. Koki goes to Aham's room and sees its open, Aham is in deep sleep and Gopi is no where. She wakes up Aham and asks him where Gopi is and if something happen between u both. He refuses. Koki asks him to go to look for Gopi, he goes reluctantly.

On the way Gopi is all lost and keeps walking instead of thinking where she is going. Suddenly some goons all drunk come there. On seeing them Gopi gets frightened, dropd her bag and starts moving backward where she lands up at some one. She looks upward and he is none other than Aham. On seeing him she starts crying and hugs him. He does not hug her back but assures her everything is all right. He asks her to sit inside the car as he will be back after getting her bag. She goes to car and sits in it.

Please share ur views and ideas.......

Part#1 Pg1
Part#2 Pg1
Part#3 Pg3
Part#4 Pg4
Part#5 Pg6
Part#6 Pg10
Part#7 Pg11
Part#8 Pg12
Part#9 Pg13
Part#10 Pg16
Part#11 Pg17
Part#12 Pg19
Part#13 Pg21
Part#14 Pg23
Part#15 Pg26
Part#16 Pg29
Part#17 Pg35

Press Like to Appreciate.

Edited by -tellyaddict- - 28 November 2010 at 11:01am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

hannakrishygr.ashikaronnie4000Mini619sindhunbrstarryeyesancheetalovvpiyushitanya.dsouzasanjalitashi482ElizaKawaBubblyRsimran15rusha4003boparaisoniataral83-Racha-smiley20sparikhrsk16swasthiblueopalsaomomradtanurao.66Nihira-fanshalini01Shell16-JollyJabeen--.Aphrodite.-sujji0609suk19.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-Lets Fall In Love,Last Pt#17,Pg35, GoHam Hug" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
nice sadhli...
all the fans of saathiya are expecting a scence like this where ahem helps and saves gopi!!
till this really turns into real, lets jus stay in our imagination land.....so pls do continue writing more of goHem Jhalaks for our enjoyment!!
thnx for the jalak

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
oh and u r not a bad writer!! quiet like it!! so dont think so!! :-)

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
thanx a lot rimi for liking.....
i'll sure write the next jhalak...

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
waiting for the next jhalak!!

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Earlier Parts
Part#1 Pg1
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Part2

Aham goes to goons, gives a tough fight to them. but during fight gets injured having a cut on his hand and a deep wound in his shoulder. He picks up the bag and comes back to car. Gopi sees his injuries, tears her saree, ties one piece on his hand, and other one puts on his shoulder and holds it there. Aham just stares at her thinking what she is doing he has done so much bad things with her still she is helping him. But next moment he is back to be Aham Koki Modi. he starts the car and moves towards MM. But Gopi very strongly says I wont go to ur home please drop me at my Mama's house. Aham first gets shocked and looks towards her angrily, she continues saying that Mama's home is near by and as u are injured also please go there have first aid.

He agrees coz his hand paining badly and he is not in a condition to drive the car. So he drives the car to Mama's house. There he stops the car and Gopi moves with him Step By Step holding the piece of her saree on his shoulder. She calls panna to open the door and then both crosses the doorstep of the house together, like came for Pag Phere ki Rasam. Mama is shocked to see both of them in his home and in that condition. he asks and Aham is abt to say something but Gopi covers up saying that they both went out to some place but some goons met and accident happened. Mama says that its good that u reached here as now Aham can get medicines. Gopi asks Aham to hold the shoulder, holds it but his hand touches Gopi's....again A Small Eyelock EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Panna comes with First Aid Box and calls Gopi's name....so eyelock gets break. Gopi removes her sleepers, which is full of blood and Panna sees this, Gopi sits on the floor,just then Panna asks Gopi what happened to u why ur feet is bleeding. Aham is again shocked to see the  sleeper full of blood and Gopi just so normally.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Next Part
Part#3 Pg3
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Edited by -tellyaddict- - 14 November 2010 at 6:19am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

krishygMini619sancheetapiyushiNijagurlrockBubblyRsparikhCythereaswasthiNihira-fanShell16blueopalsujji0609Soulmate_Sanachavvi16

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
second part is up..

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
good job  again...
like it.
waiting for the nex part!!